My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you? It seems the world is still feeling the pain of war and damage caused by human actions.

Back to trading journal with FXOpen, write anything about trading activity in FXOpen.

Oil prices still seem reluctant to rise again, currently trading at around 75, investors are waiting for the OPEC+ meeting which will be held on November 30.

Meanwhile, the price of gold has started to rise now at 2016 levels and this could be a safe haven amidst the global geopolitical heat due to war.

Yesterday I tried trading gold but faced losses due to hit stop loss when there was a downward price reversal, even if it was only temporary, this was because I used a tight stop loss.

Chart Ticktrader terminal FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, I hope you are always well and there is no more war and the earth is full of peace.

Back to the trading journal with FXOpen when oil prices have reached level 77, investors are still waiting for the OPEC+ meeting which will allow discussing further steps to cut production until 2024.

Here, the price of gold is around 2045, with the current trend moving near the upper and lower bands

The high volatility of gold prices often causes losses due to hit stop losses, but the potential for high gold trading profits is enough to tempt traders. Yesterday I experienced another loss on this pair.

Hello world, how are you, today heavy rain is pouring around me.

Back again to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Forex trading is not an easy job, to be able to make consistent profits is clearly impossible, losses are still a part of trading, what you can do is try to find the right momentum to enter the market and exit the market with discipline in implementing strategy, money and risk management.

However, it is not easy, sometimes seeing tempting price movements that seem to give a picture of profits in front of your eyes can cause over trading and fear of losing momentum even though you are aware that you often make mistakes in market conditions that have gone up or down and are saturated.

Yesterday I tried trading on the USDCNH pair, this was the first time trying this pair because it turns out this pair is on the list of the most traded pairs on Ticktrader FXOpen.

Apart from that, break my trading rules, try also on XAUUSD and all transactions end in loss, sometimes regret comes at the end, and that is the dynamics of forex trading, full of market challenges and temptations.

Hello world, how are you today, I hope everything is always good and peaceful, even though it’s still just a dream.

Back to the trading journal with FXOpen today Monday 4 December 2023.

Today the Ticktrader challenge 3 contest has started and all participants can log in to their trading accounts on the Ticktrader platform. Certainly the competition will be exciting because all participants want to win.

This morning is quite surprising because the price of gold has risen very high to 2070 and is almost approaching the all time high of 2080, and maybe this level can be broken if the price of gold continues to rise.

Likewise, the price of BTCUSD today has penetrated the 40k level and could possibly reach 51k next year.

Meanwhile oil prices remain below the current 77 level at 74.90.

XAUUSD on MT4 FXOpen

Hello world, good morning, how are you, may peace and always be beautiful as a shelter for humanity.

Back to journal trading with FXOpen. The Ticktrader challenge 3 contest started yesterday, but registration is still open.

Today, try gold with an open buy, with the hope that the price of gold will rise again after falling from the highest of 2114.

Hello, how are you world, hopefully peace will soon come to the residents who live above it.

Back to the trading journal with FXOpen, writing down high-risk forex trading activities.

The Ticktrader challenge 3 demo contest competition is still ongoing but registration is still open.

Today I saw the price of BTCUSD on the Ticktrader terminal, the price fell to 43k after reaching 44k yesterday. Meanwhile, oil continues to fall below 70 for US crude oil. Gold prices tend to consolidate after reaching a high of 2134.

Today there is one open position in the USDCNH pair, whereas yesterday the put pending buy limit order was active and in a floating position.

Hello world, Monday has arrived again, at the start of today the market provides opportunities for traders.

Back again in my trading journal with FXOpen, today writing about the price of oil which is currently trading at 71.63.

It seems that oil prices are trying to rise again after falling below level 70 last week. News about India possibly increasing oil imports as prices fall may push prices up in the short term.

Chart Ticktrader Terminal FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, I hope the inhabitants of the earth will always live in peace and spread peace throughout the universe. Even if it’s just a dream.

Back to the trading journal with FXOpen, login to Ticktrader account, currently oil prices are still near level 70, while yesterday gold fell to a low of 1975.84. BTCUSD also fell to around 40k, but this morning it appears the price is starting to move up again.

Yesterday there was a successful trade in gold with an open sell on the Ticktrader platform, but we were less fortunate on MT4 getting a loss on the EURJPY pair which moved flat after rising in the morning.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun looks dim around me, waiting for the rain to fall to wet the earth

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today.

Opening MT4 and Ticktrader on one computer, today saw the price of oil fell to a new low level of 68.44, on the other hand BTCUSD was still moving near the middle band at a price range of 41K, while gold fell and is now consolidating at 1980.76

Yesterday’s trade made an order on EURUSD with an open buy and was grateful that this morning it closed with a profit.

Chart Ticktrader terminal FXOpen

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, writing forex trading stories on the babypips forum.

What was seen this morning was very surprising, the price of gold has risen high since yesterday, and pairs such as GBPJPY, CHFJPY, EURUSD, and others are experiencing increased market volatility.

It seems that it is still difficult to hold hand from FOMO, today try your luck at opening a buy on gold

Hello world, the sun has risen above the horizon, the weather is quite hot today around me

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, writing stories about trading activities, market analysis and so on related to the world of forex trading.

Currently opens two platforms at once on one computer, MT4 and Ticktrader platform. Here comparing the performance of the platforms, both have their respective advantages and disadvantages.

In my personal opinion, for the chart loading process, MT4 is faster than the Ticktrader platform. Apart from that, MT4 is lighter to run on a computer, while Ticktrader is quite heavy for a computer version with low specs like the one I use.

However, in terms of features, Ticktrader is much better in my opinion compared to MT4, Ticktrader you can access multiple markets so you are free to choose forex, indexed, crypto, commodity, ETF trading, and so on, and the leverage offered is up to 1:1000 allowing small funds to access the market to start trading.

On the other hand, both can be used for automatic trading, but you need to learn more about using algo trading on Ticktrader.

Hello world, today the weather is sunny, the sun is shining brightly above the horizon, the air is quite hot at the moment

Back to journal trading with FXOpen. Opens two platforms Ticktrader and FXOpen. In STP accounts that use MT4 there are no crypto charts such as BTCUSD, so to monitor the crypto market using the Ticktrader platform. With just one account you can access multi markets including forex, Crypto, Commodities, indices, stocks and ETFs.

The price of Bitcoin has now fallen again to around 41k, it seems that it will take time if you want Bitcoin to reach %50k

Chart Ticktrader platform FXOpen

Hello world, I hope the earth is still a comfortable place for humans, and hopefully humans will no longer cause damage to the face of the earth.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, writing down trading activities and forex news.

Oil price is now at 72.71 after rising to a high of 74.90

According to analysts, oil prices are unlikely to reach $100 in 2024, what is happening now is that China’s demand is decreasing and there is an increase in production in the US and other non-OPEC countries such as Brazil.

On the other hand, gold is still reluctant to rise and is still in the 2027 range.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is starting to shine on the earth which is starting to wake up from last night’s sleep. with the residents starting to get busy with their own affairs.

Return to the trading journal with FXOpen to write a few sentences about forex trading and the forex market.

According to reports, the BOJ is still maintaining a negative interest rate of -0.10%, and yesterday the Japanese Yen appeared to weaken against several other currencies such as CHF, and USD or GBP.

On the other hand, BTCUSD is now at around 42k, and there is news :us: #BlackRock Makes a Move! Third Amendment Filed for Spot Bitcoin ETF with the SEC

Meanwhile, gold also rose to form a bullish candle for the price of 2040

Hello world, how are you today? I see the sun has risen above the horizon, its rays are slipping between the leaves

Back to my trading journal today, write a few sentences about forex trading activities at FXOpen.

Login to your Ticktrader and MT4 account today, the market is still quiet, prices are moving flat in the H1 timeframe, in several pairs such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, and also gold.

The current gold price at 2033.54 is slightly up from the open. Meanwhile BTCUSD is around 43708 after reaching 44k.

Hello world, it seems there is still tension on the other side, war is still happening because of differences in interests.

I didn’t write in my trading journal for a few days, now I’m back to my trading journal.

Yesterday oil prices fell by around 2%, this may be due to tensions in the Red Sea, on the one hand the Houthis attacked ships affiliated with Israel, thus causing many to turn around to avoid the attack even though it took more than 12 days with increasing costs. Meanwhile, America formed Guardian Prosperity to protect Houthi attacks.

The price of gold seems quite shiny amidst global geopolitical tensions. The price rose to reach 2078 and may still go higher.

Hello world, hoping for rain to fall in the midst of the long dry season.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, monitoring today’s market changes.

Oil prices fell again amid the turmoil in the Red Sea, while gold, after trying to rise to the 2079 level, fell again to the 2067 level.

After trying to buy on gold yesterday and cutting profits, now we still have to wait and see

Hello world, happy new year, with the hope that in 2024 you can do your best and gain prosperity in life.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today 2 January 2024.

Oil prices still seem reluctant to rise, prices tend to be flat in the 71-72 range. Even though geopolitical tensions are heating up in the Red Sea, it doesn’t seem to have caused oil prices to soar.

Meanwhile there is new news about the discovery of Next-Gen Solar Cells: Smaller, Cheaper, More Efficient.

The cells, with a size twice the thickness of a strand of hair, have significant advantages over conventional solar technologies, reducing electrode-induced shadowing by 95% and potentially lowering energy production costs by up to three times.

On the other hand, the price of gold is still trading at around 2062, and this precious metal reached a record high on December 3 at 2135.

Hello world, sunny day, the sun is starting to shine on the earth, warming the atmosphere around me.

Today I’m back to writing in the trading journal with FXOpen.

After the Bitcoin price increase at the beginning of this year, it failed to continue the trend, the price fell again to around 42k, in general, BTCUSD moved in the range of 40k and 45k in the last few weeks.

Meanwhile, oil prices rose to a high of 72, after previously falling to a low of 69. The rise in oil prices was amidst the escalation of war in the Middle East.

The gold price is now at 2047, it seems reluctant to rise again and yesterday the price formed a long-body bearish candle. Price may be eyeing 1990 as a support zone.

BTCUSD chart Ticktrader FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, I see tensions in the Red Sea getting hotter.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today, Monday 8 January 2024, hopefully it will be a good day.

Monitoring the CFD market again via the Ticktrader platform and MT4, oil prices at the end of last week rose again to level 74 after falling to a low of 72.

While Bitcoin is still flat at around 44k, and gold at 2044, the price experienced high fluctuations at the weekend and formed a doji candle with long tails on the top and bottom of the candle.

BTCUSD chart Ticktrader FXOpen