My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, it’s a bit cloudy around my current location, several days it always rains and wets the ground

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Today there are still no open positions, on both Ticktrader and MT4 platforms, monitoring the market today is surprising on BTCUSD, the price has jumped past 45k and reached 47k

Meanwhile, oil prices fell again to a low of 70 after previously reaching a high of 74.

On the other hand, gold is also still forming a bearish candle and the current price is 2018.61.

BTCUSD chart Ticktrader FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is starting to rise above the horizon, the heat is starting to feel prickly on the skin.

Yesterday BTCUSD rose to form a new high above 47k, but today the price retraced to around 45k. High price volatility on BTCUSD provides potential profit and risk.

Still waiting for the Bitcoin halving, short-term investors appear to be starting to take advantage of market volatility.

On the other hand, oil is still moving in the range of 75 and 69 amid global geopolitical turmoil, especially in the Red Sea.

While gold is trading at 2030.75 below the MA 50, prices still tend to decline for gold.

FXOpen Ticktrader Chart

Hello world, how are you today, it seems the weather is cloudy around me. But traffic started to get busy.

The current Bitcoin price is still quite difficult to resume the bullish trend, after the SEC approved 11 Bitcoin ETFs, the impact of the price rose to $49k, but the euphoria did not last long, the price fell again to the level of $42k.

And until now the price is still moving flat, as seen from the Bollinger band squeeze on the H1 timeframe.

BTCUSD H1 Ticktrader FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, is the war not over yet? I hope that a fair queen will soon descend who will bring the people of the earth to peace and tranquility without violence.

Back to my trading journal today with FXOpen.

Oil prices are still observed moving at around 72 for WTI, while Bitcoin is also still moving sideways at around $43k, expected to cross the upper band and rise to $49k.

In the EURJPY and EURUSD pairs something unusual happened, usually the two pairs have a positive correlation, but this time there was a negative correlation, and there was a large anomalous difference in the two pairs.

It seems that this is more due to the influence of the weakening Japanese Yen.

BTCUSD, H1, FXOpen Ticktrader charts

Back to my trading journal today. write down a few words related to CFD market trading.

The current price of Bitcoin is still around $42k, even though the Bitcoin ETF is an important issue for Bitcoin’s future, but the momentary euphoria has brought Bitcoin up to $49k but after that it fell again to $41k.

BTCUSD chart Ticktrader FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, the rain is falling again to water the earth around me, and farmers are starting to go to the fields to plant rice seeds

Forex trading is indeed a high risk, but the potential profit in forex trading is also high. learn from the success story of a Turkish trader who won the Forex Trading Championship contest twice in a row. Trading psychology is very important to maintain.

We can see the video below

Hello world, how are you today, Monday 23 January, it’s raining every day.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today. Write down a few words related to forex trading.

Today, looking at the BTCUSD price, it seems that bearish sentiment dominates even though it is starting to weaken. Here on the daily timeframe BTCUSD moved flat for several days and formed a small body candle with almost no price movement.

Maybe investors are waiting for a trigger that can trigger price movements such as the Bitcoin halving which is expected to occur in April this year. That makes it even harder for miners as the reward is halved from the current reward to 3.25 BTC.

No trades today

BTCUSD H1 on Ticktrader FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, I haven’t visited my trading journal for several days because I’ve been busy offline.

Today back to my trading journal to write some market analysis today on the financial market via the Ticktrader platform

BTCUSD today seems to still be moving up and down in the range of $43k and $42k, the price is now near the support zone in the H1 timeframe, investors may still be waiting for the Bitcoin Halving which is expected to be April 2024.

US Crude oil, prices back to drop with lower lows in the daily timeframe, amidst the turmoil of tensions in the Red Sea, it seems that oil prices are still having difficulty rising due to perhaps weak market demand.

On the other hand, gold has tended to form a bullish sentiment pattern since January 25, here the price has tended to form a lower high and higher high pattern in the last few days.

Gold H1 Ticktrader

Hello world, good morning how are you today, hope brings blessings throughout the universe

Back to my trading journal on Monday at the start of this week.

Monitoring the chart on Ticktrader FXOpen, today the price of WTI oil or US Crude oil still appears to be declining since reaching a high of 79.12 and is now down again at 72.26. This decline may be due to market uncertainty amid turbulent tensions either in the Middle East or in the Red Sea.

Meanwhile, BTCUSD is still trading with a price tendency to move in the range of $42k and $43k, ahead of the Bitcoin Halving which is estimated in April 2024, Bitget survey predicts Bitcoin price to exceed $150,000.

On the other hand, the price of gold depreciated at the 2027 level at the end of last week and now the price is starting to rebound in 2039.

US crude D1 Ticktrader FXOpen

Hello world how are you today, cloudy around me maybe it will rain today

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, write a few sentences about trading activities in the forex market which are high risk and high gain.

Run Ticktrader platform which is a trading platform designed for ECN brokers, with just one account we can explore multi-market CFDs including forex, crypto, stocks, indices, and even ETFs.

Open the EURUSD pair tab, here I installed the Parabolic Sar, MA, and RSI indicators.

Even though it is a repaint indicator, Parabolic Sar often finds buy and sell signals from the appearance of dots either above or below the price. To confirm signals, traders usually use a minimum of three dots.

In today’s EURUSD pair, Parabolic Sar has appeared more than three dots below the price, meaning this gives a buy signal. Meanwhile, the MA below the price also appears to be starting to curve upwards, giving a buy signal. On the other hand, the RSI has crossed level 50 from the downside, also indicating a buy signal.

So here I tried to open buy with a stop loss near dot Sar.

Hello world, how are you today, hope there will be peace soon throughout the universe

Back to my trading journal today, writing a few words in a trading journal with FXOpen.

Yesterday I tried trading on the EURUSD pair, but unfortunately, I hit the stop loss and ended up with a loss. Well, maybe that’s normal because forex trading is like that, if it’s not a profit it means a loss.

Reading articles from the FXOpen blog, the differences between institutional traders and retail traders are very significant. Retail traders like me only use small capital, so they cannot influence the market.

This is very different from institutional traders who use personal capital, they can influence the market, although rarely in the long term considering that forex participants are not just one institution.

But from several expert tips, a trading plan is mandatory for retail traders, and implementing a stop loss is also mandatory to mitigate risk. However sometimes stop loss becomes a dilemma for retail traders.

Some traders may look for a broker that provides security and comfort, for example, there is loss protection, I saw that FXOpen UK, one of the entities from FXOpen, dares to offer loss protection of up to 85k pounds sterling. This company collaborates with FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme) which protects when a firm’s financial failure occurs. Even regardless of whether the client is a UK citizen or not.

Back again to the chart, this time via the Ticktrader platform monitoring the Bitcoin market, it still tends to move more stable.

US Crude oil or XTIUSD is also stable at around 73, the market is flat. Gold is also stable, and tends to still move flat near the MA 50.

Gold D1

Hello world, how are you today, hopefully, there will be peace soon without any war that will claim thousands of lives again.

Back to my trading journal today, wrote a few words about trading activities with FXOpen.

It seems that today the USD is weakening, in several pairs such as AUDUSD, XAUUSD, and EURUSD, these pairs tend to fall. Yesterday EURUSD formed a reversal pattern, but now the price is starting to fall again even though it has not yet formed a new low.

Losses in trading are sometimes unavoidable because the dynamics of the market are easy to change. Risk mitigation with stop loss is the method I use most often, it is easier to calculate risk in one trading plan.

Hello world, how are you today, the temperature is hot today around me

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, run the Ticktrader platform monitoring today’s market.

EURJPY is moving flat on the H1 timeframe, it seems that the price correction after yesterday’s rally. Bollinger bands that are starting to narrow indicate weakening market volatility. The pair is trying to breathe after a strong rally.

Today Bitcoin also appears to be starting to move up trying to continue its bullish trend and has even reached $46249.

US Crude oil moved in correction after a strong rally reaching a high of 76.45, this pair is trying to breathe perhaps to look for retracement.

Gold moved flat in the 2032 range above the MA 50 which drew a flat channel.

Yesterday’s trading closed with a slight profit on the AUDUSD pair.

Hello, world, today is Monday, the market is open again, and there are hopes and risks in the market for the next week.

Back to my trading journal today.

What I saw today on the Ticktrader platform is that gold prices tend to move steadily while Bitcoin prices are in bullish sentiment.

On the other hand, the price of US crude oil appears to be correcting at around 76. If there is a break in the bag, it could bring the price to a new high this year.

This morning there were no trades, the market was still quiet and flat.

BTCUSD D1 Ticktrader

Hello world, a sunny day with a little cloudy coloring my sky, the rain hasn’t fallen yet the temperature is around 32 degrees Celsius

Back to my trading journal today, just writing a few words related to forex trading activities.

Looking at market developments via Ticktrader FXOpen today, Ethereum has risen to a high of $2685,359, but the price is corrected now at 2648,613.

A similar condition occurs with Bitcoin which is the current king of crypto. Bitcoin price surges to $49K, bullish sentiment is visible for BTCUSD now.

Meanwhile, US Crude oil prices are now moving flat between the upper and lower bands at 76 price levels.

Conditions are somewhat different for Gold, this pair is moving flat near the lower band line. A narrowing Bollinger band line indicates weak market volatility.

Gold on Ticktrader FXOpen UK

Hello world, how are you today, I hope there will be no more wars that destroy the peaceful lives of the inhabitants of the earth.

Back to my trading journal today, running the Ticktrader trading platform to monitor today’s market. Write a few words about trading activities in the forex market which are high risk but very promising.

Today’s Bitcoin price seems to be correcting after yesterday’s strong rally reaching a high of $50K. In contrast to gold actually slipping to its 1992 low, it seems that investors now tend to choose risky assets including cryptocurrencies.
On the other hand, oil prices for US Crude oil are stable in the range of 76-77. ETHUSD also corrected today in the 2600-2700 price range. EURJPY fell to form a bearish candlestick but is still within the previous price range.

Today we are still holding back buying on Bitcoin in the hope that the price can continue after breaking the psychological level of $50K.

Gold D1

Hello world, how are you today, I wish the people of the land peace and prosperity

Back to my trading journal today, I wrote several sentences about forex trading which is still high risk but promises high potential gains too.

Today’s US Crude oil price rose again to the price level of 77 after falling yesterday at 75.49. UK Brent also rose again at 82 after falling yesterday at 80.33
Cryptocurrencies such as BTCUSD and ETHUSD appear to be still rising today after correction.
Gold is also trying to rise again and is now at the price of 2004.27 on Ticktrader, but the price is still below the MA 50 which forms a flat channel
EUJPY is now at 161.686 up slightly from the previous high and has potential for a breakout.

Today, watching the video interview of Ebru Goren, who was included in the top 5 of the Forexcup 2023 ranking yesterday, it was quite interesting because previously he had a drawdown of almost 80% but was finally able to recover and ended up with a profit of 120%.
From this interview, several important points can be learned about the role of psychology in trading. Even though you are in a difficult situation, you can finally get through these difficult times with a strong psychology.

It is very interesting to trade in Gold with FXOpen UK, currently still in the $2006 area, after some time soaring to around $2142. I think the long-term trend is still upwards. So you can find the right buying moment. Then traders can also collect physical gold as an anti-inflation instrument, even though the price is getting more expensive.

1 Like

Hello world, Happy Monday with the hope that today is better than yesterday

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen to write a few words about trading activities in the financial markets.

Open the Ticktrader desktop account login platform successfully to monitor market changes.

Today Bitcoin/USD is still moving in the $51k-$52K range, tending to form an indecision market.

In contrast to Gold, it is now trading in 2018 trying to rise from the 1984 low formed on February 14

US Crude Oil price is now at 78.02, there is a rejection pattern near the upper band line on the H1 timeframe

ETHUSD tends to form a lower high which may be in bullish sentiment.

Hello world, as time goes by the seasons change, I hope the universe will be peaceful and there will be no more war

Back to my trading journal today, write a few sentences about trading activities with FXOpen.

Running the MT4 trading platform on a Windows 10 64-bit computer to monitor today’s market. Because on old computers with Windows 8.1 32 Bit, the MT4 platform is already an old version and can no longer be used to update to the latest version.

Gold prices are currently in a bullish trend, prices started to rise from the low of `1984 on February 14, and now gold prices have risen to reach 2027. And tomorrow there is important FOMC news that may trigger gold price volatility to increase.

There are also those who predict that the price of gold could reach $3000, while currently, the price is still in the 2000s range. Even if that happens it may take several years unless there are unexpected market events. One position closed today.