My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, I hope you recover quickly from the disease you are suffering from, from war, natural disasters, and other damage.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today, wrote a few words that just followed what was on my mind.

Forex trading activities may sometimes be boring, especially when facing consecutive losses, you feel like stopping, but when you get consecutive profits, you feel like you are an expert in trading and become overconfident.

This is a psychological condition that perhaps not only I experience, but many others experience this kind of condition.

Forex trading in the past, now, and in the future will still carry high risk, but by looking at the potential profits, and being patient in finding the best opportunity to enter the market, success is not impossible.

Back to the market.

It seems that BTCUSD is still in a consolidation phase, several days the price moved in the $50k-$52k range, which is suitable for waiting at a low price to buy.
Meanwhile, gold now appears to be entering the decision market after several days of increases.

Gold D1 Ticktrader FXOpen UK

Hello world, when are you at peace, no news of war again? I think it’s impossible for there to be no war, humans are created by a variety of different minds.

Back to my trading journal today, run the Ticktrader platform to monitor market changes.

This time Bitcoin is still consolidating in its previous range, it seems that the price tends to be in the Bollinger band range on H1 with a swing low of $51k and a swing high of $52k.
Ethereum is still trending towards a bullish market now at 2991, maybe it will rise again.
Gold, moving between the middle and lower bands forms a Doji decision candle.

Waiting for ETH to fall near the trendline may be safer with a stop loss below the line.

Hello world, how are you today, it’s a bit cloudy around my place

Back to my trading journal today on the first Monday the market reopened. Run Ticktrader FXOpen and monitor today’s market in the hope of getting an opportunity with a good result.

Today ETHUSD seems to be moving quite well, it rose higher than Bitcoin, its increase reached 4.12% while Bitcoin was only around 0.31%.

Elsewhere, oil prices fell again for US crude oil from a high of 78, back down to level 76.

EURJPY formed a bearish candlestick with a small body, and there is bearish pressure trying to cross the lower band line on H1 timeframe. However, the RSI shows a level near the oversold zone.

Monday’s market can sometimes not be predicted well, you need to be aware of the market dynamics

Hello world, how are you today, it’s quite cloudy around me, maybe it will rain later

Back to my trading journal today wrote several sentences about trading activities in the forex market.

Lucky enough to have succeeded in closing profits on #Bitcoin, which today saw a continuation of the trend and managed to reach a new record high of over $57k. RSI is above level 80, a sign of overbought, to secure profits from closing orders today, the price may retrace before there is a continuation of the trend.

Hello, world, today is Thursday at the end of February, and tomorrow will be another month of the same year.

Back to my trading journal.

What happened today was as expected by many #Bitcoin investors, the price of Bitcoin soared again to reach above $61K, but there are still many investors who seem to believe Bitcoin will get a new All-Team-High above $69K.

If we go back to the past, Bitcoin soared significantly in 2017 but ultimately fell because the Bitcoin bubble burst. This is what you need to watch out for when the market is very greedy because of FOMO, perhaps after one big investor selling Bitcoin to take profit. This can be followed by other investors who are worried about the end of the trend.

However, from a fundamental perspective, Bitcoin still seems good after the Bitcoin ETF was approved by the SEC, this allows investor interest in Bitcoin to increase.

There is quite a contrast in the current movements of Bitcoin and Gold, on the one hand, Bitcoin is surging on the other hand Gold appears stable. However, gold cannot be ignored, when perhaps the value of Bitcoin starts to fade, perhaps investors will look for other assets including gold so that they can push up the value of gold.

Hello world, even though the night is dark a moon and stars are adorning it.

Back to my trading journal today, wrote a few sentences about forex trading.

Run the Ticktrader platform, look at the market now, eyes are on Gold. It can be seen that the price of gold is now at $2051. Gold prices have risen in the last three days due to the weakening dollar. It is hoped that gold prices will still break above the upper band line and continue bullish.

In crypto pairs, today the Solana/USD pair is the top gainer compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Average crypto pair in bullish market sentiment. BTCUSD managed to reach $63k and is now consolidating. Ethereum hits over $3400

On the other hand, the price of US Crude oil today rose again to roughly 79 amid geopolitical tensions in the Middle East.

Hello world, how are you today, it’s already Monday after yesterday’s holiday.

Time seems to move very quickly, today has passed yesterday and soon we will meet tomorrow.

Back to my trading journal today, write down a little word for word about trading activities.

Today run the Ticktrader platform and log in to your trading account successfully.

What can be seen today is that the gold price seems to be entering a consolidation phase after last week’s strong rally. Price is now at 2080.

On the other hand, oil price is also stable near 79 price level, an upside break may bring the price up above 80.50.

Today Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are moving in the green zone. There is potential for bitcoin to continue the trend.

Solana/USD is flat and moving narrowly between the Bollinger band squeeze, waiting for a momentum breakout. I will try set buy stop on this pair

Hello world, how are you today, rain around me is causing flooding in several areas.

Back to my trading journal to write a few sentences about forex trading.

Today I watched a video just published by the official FXOpen YouTube channel which discusses the Supertrend indicator. The content is quite good and provides insight for traders who want to learn how to use the Supertrend indicator.

Log in to my trading account again, and now run the MT4 trading platform, something is interesting about the movement of XAUUSD, the price of gold rose high, reaching above 2140. Pending orders are active, but it seems that the price is consolidating after the pullback.

In the Cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin has almost reached ATH, now at the price level of $57k. For BTCUSD, just secure your profits because it may have entered the overbought zone.

The Fear & Greed Index which is used to measure market greed has shown a value of 90, it is feared that profit-taking will occur and bring Bitcoin back down. However, the potential for bulls still exists because investors are still waiting for Bitcoin halving.

Hello world, how are you today, everything is fine.

Today’s busy life is quite tiring, however, I still take a moment to write a few sentences related to trading activities.

Bitcoin price now seems to be consolidating after renewing a new all-time high.

Meanwhile, the price of gold still seems to be shining again and has reached the price of 2137, yesterday the open buy had closed profit, and then the open buy had reached the target.

Maybe after Bitcoin reaches a new ATH, the price is too high and investors are looking for other assets, such as gold. Gold prices are expected to soar this year.

Hello world, today the weather is cloudy around me. Even though it’s cloudy, I feel happy.

Back to my trading journal today to write a few words about trading activities in the forex market.

Today, the crypto market for Bitcoin seems to be still in a consolidation phase after reaching a new ATH.

Focus on gold, it seems that the bullish trend is still dominating gold at the moment, in my opinion, the rise in gold prices still has higher potential because some crypto investors think Bitcoin is too high and allocate their capital to other assets such as Gold.

Therefore, I am again trying to speculate on gold today with a short-term target because gold fluctuations are very high.

Hello world, how are you today, it’s cloudy around me, maybe it will rain later.

Back to my trading journal today, again writing a few words about forex trading activities with all the benefits and risks.

Today, monitoring the market via Ticktrader, it seems that today’s crypto price movements are less attractive, even though Bitcoin has risen slightly but is still in a slow uptrend.

Looking again at gold, will this be an alternative for investors to buy gold as a reserve amidst the US economic turmoil, but the current price of gold is already above 2160. Some even predict the price of gold could reach $3000.

In the last three weeks, gold prices have tended to rally strongly, which is quite interesting for long-term gold trading. However, short-term volatility is also attractive for scalping.

Hello world, how are you today, Monday, the forex market is starting to be active.

Back to my trading journal, writing down word for word everything about forex and crypto trading activities via CFD brokers.

Prices of cryptocurrencies such as #Bitcoin appear to be rejecting the peak of $70k, the price bounces down to form a hammer.

Solana/USD appears to have experienced a sharp decline today as a long body bearish candlestick formed on the H1 timeframe. Gold prices are still quite attractive today, still forming a bullish sentiment pattern.

Gold prices also reached new all-time highs last week. It could continue to rise.

Hello world, how are you today, may all the inhabitants of the Earth be safe and prosperous.

Back to my trading journal today.

Carrying out the trading profession is indeed difficult and easy, when you face difficulties due to losses, sometimes it feels like you are being tested by the heavy burdens of life. However, when you get profits easily, you feel like you are getting a windfall because just by touching a finger to clicking a mouse you can make a lot of money.

And that’s the fact, forex trading is a challenging profession that not everyone is able to undertake and endure. The role of trading psychology is very crucial in continuing to strive to do your best and contribute to family finances.

Maybe some beginners have given up when facing their first loss. However, there may also be those who are addicted to trading and find it difficult to stop. Whatever it is, making forex a business will certainly make every step, both trading plan and investment strategy, be calculated.

Back to the market

Today’s gold price is still stable in the H1 range, while Bitcoin and Ethereum have flown high, reaching new all-time highs. The high volatility of crypto provides high-profit potential commensurate with the risk.
Today’s trade is stuck at the wrong price.

Hello world, this is the month of Ramadan when Muslims all over the world observe fasting. Which means learning to refrain from eating and drinking, and learning to control desires, both anger and lust, for a specified time from sunrise to sunset.

Today oil prices appear to remain stable at 77.62 for US crude oil.
Meanwhile, the crypto market tends to correction time after rising yesterday to reach a new all-time high on Bitcoin.
Today’s gold price is at 2159, below the MA 50 line which is starting to form a descending channel on the H1 timeframe.

Hello world, how are you today, it’s a bit cloudy around where I am located.

Back to my trading journal today to write a few words about trading in the CFD market.

Run the Ticktrader platform today, log in to your account successfully, look at the crypto CFD market, you can see that Bitcoin has recorded a new all time high again, this is extraordinary, the increase in the price of Bitcoin beats gold.
Elsewhere, Ethereum is consolidating near the price of $3999. Maybe Ether can reach an all-time high this year, hopefully so.
Solana today made the highest gain, the price has gone higher at 169.26
US Crude oil prices rose again to reach a high of 79.26 after falling yesterday to a low of 76.46.
Gold is also seen rising around 2174 after falling near 2151.

Hello world, how are you today, the weather is a bit cloudy around me, maybe it will rain later.

Back to my trading journal today, write down a few words about forex trading activities which are a challenging profession for most investors.

Profits and losses are normal in trading, as long as you still have a higher win rate, money can slowly grow in account, and that is very encouraging.

Today log in to your Ticktrader account and see market developments, yesterday trading was on gold and the position is closed now, looking for other trading momentum.

For the gold market, it seems that the price still has the potential to be bullish because for several days the price has been stuck in the support zone 2150. This may be a solid support zone. If this area breaks from the upside, the price may fall further.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin today fell again at the $69k level after yesterday also forming a bearish candlestick. RSI has left the overbought zone at level 60 and formed a descending channel, there are indications of reversal.

Another crypto Ethereum suffered the same fate, today it fell to form a bearish candlestick with the RSI out of the overbought zone and forming a descending channel indicating a reversal.

Good morning from a damp UK, expecting rain and maybe thunderstorms this morning, better later.

It looks to me like you follow the principles of momentum trading - buy when price has been rising, sell when price has been falling.

I am not criticising that simple idea, which can work very well, but let’s maybe go a bit deeper? There are 28 main forex pairs formed from the 8 major currencies. Suppose for the last 5 days, 14 have been going up and 14 have been going down - how do you select which pairs to buy or sell?

Hello tommor. Thank you for the criticism, this builds trading motivation. Yes, usually I like to follow trends. But also liking market ranges at times, I choose pairs by paying attention to the main trend when strong momentum seems to overwhelm the market. Apart from that, I use the RSI indicator as a filter where a trend may be overvalued.

Hello world, how are you today, Monday, the forex market is open again.

Login to your account today using the Ticktrader platform for desktop.

Today’s market for the crypto market looks pretty good moving up for Bitcoin and Ethereum. Last week both experienced declines, but maybe this is the right retrace time to enter the market again.

Solana, this crypto pair gave high gains last week due to bullishness, whose volatility is higher than Bitcoin.

For Gold prices it seems that they are still consolidating in the 2150 price zone.

This sounds like a classic approach, thank you.

1 Like