Pc or phone, what’s better?

My eyesight is poor so for me the bigger the screen is, the better!

yea, because I heard from o few professional traders that taking trades on pc was better

I like your thinking. lol. Trading while working…two screens would be nice!

Even, they are comfortable with wide screen; since they get a proper view!

My EA alerts run on a PC with 3 monitors. But i trade on my phone when an alert comes through.

What’s your reasoning behind that decision?

Laptop is also good option, phone can not be the option for Forex trading because the small screen can not help us to identify the trend.

1 Like

Good point about the laptop. Generally I think a phone is more of a last resort when you don’t have access at the moment to other trading equipment.

I’m often away from my desk so a mobile to trade is essential as alerts can come in at any time.

Very apt response. You just hit the nail on the head

:smiley::smiley::laughing::laughing:
You must be a funy dude.

That’s the last resort I was talking about. :smiley:

I think there are very less people who are depending on phone their trading work. Other wise every other person is having laptop or desktop for trading.

Most people do use laptops and desktops to trade, actually.

I think it depends on situation and for what reasin you need one or another thing. For example intagram, FB and twitter are much comfortable on phone. But twitch, youtube are better for PC

i don’t have a preference between mobile and pc. both are helpful to me at times. mobile while on the go and pc while home.

completely agree , from all device , large screen looks great and also motivation for better trading.

yes ps is far comfortable but when you keep busy then you could realize the importance of phone when trading.

Thanks Tom; besides small screen always creates pain on my head!!

Phone is good for monitoring open positions, or if a setup happened faster than you think, and you need to react now!
Otherwise, the discussion is pointless, of course charts are better visible on the PC/Laptop etc.