Picking Cherries & Apples

im getting all excited all over again jpblack1. Great work, and again, I really appreciate all of us working towards developing a system and providing solution.

Hello, yes’m the BB and SAR are default settings in MT4. For the Swing_zz, I use minBars “3”. I hope that helps.

Thanks

1 Trade for 10/25… (Fyi, I live in the US so my time stamps and dates will be in US EST)

Entered a Sell at 1.29817 for 2 lots
ATR = 20
TP1 = +20 pips
SL = -20 pips

Results

First Lot……TP1 was hit = +20 pips
Second Lot…… Moved to BE once TP1 was hit… Then the SAR dot continued to move in our favor, so I am using that as my trailing stop……. Currently have +22 pips locked in for the 2nd lot

Overall…. Currently have +42 pips locked

Hi everyone i have spoken to James (babypipsjbentz) and we have created this thread below to discuss the SAR EA, so please could we move the discussion there so we can keep this thread for just Blizard’s picking cherries strategy.

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/48244-babypipsjbentz-sar-ea.html#post413853

hey everyone

hope we all had a great end of week trading today.

ok so today trading was good

13 trades total
12 wins @ 5pips each - 1 loss @ 10pips
total of 50pips @ $4.00 = $200.00 profit

total for this week ( keep in mind i only trade yesterday and today)
is $320.00

total since the start of trading this strategy (keep i mind i maybe trade 4days in 2 weeks not sure)
$719.00

We are continuing the SAR discussion in this thread so this thread can be kept clear for Blizard’s Cherries strategies so we dont over take it :slight_smile:

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/48244-babypipsjbentz-sar-ea.html

They can continue to discuss here, we are developing a profitable system and as long as the traders here have input please continue to post here.

thanks

Test today on GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, USDCHF
TF : M5
11 Trades : 2 SL / 9 TP

my TP i approximately 7 or 8 pips : Between BB midle and BB band
SL 10 or 15 pips

(sorry for my bad english)

hey sandy

i also follow the SAR discussion you posted very closely, that strategy is great but if you notice i still trade is blizard first cherry’s and apples strat and it works great for me and as i have time to trade i rather not trade with an EA what i would like is a signal alert so i would have to sit by the pc an wait searching for setups.

interesting system and also profitable

hello all

great monday morning isn’t it, hope everyone trading was good and profitable

10 trades total @5 pips each no losses

50pips today @ $5.00 per pip
for a profit of $250.00

not bad for a monday

@Harrilalachad
all your trade have 5 pips for TP ? And for SL ?
And what pairs use you ? For me, now : only GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF.
Thks

Hi can you clarify your entry and exit rules?

How do you deal with the dot’s repainting when the price rises and drops ?

Great work Harrilalchad, is there anyway you can upload the pictures in a way that they are not so small? Its really hard to read, like times of entry, currency pair, etc :frowning:

Hi Harrilalachad, are your trades marked with the arrows? I am counting more than 10 :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Tried the system today on e/u. Im afraid after i got confirmation with the parabolic the trade had already moved. I got stopped out for -15. Im going to try the 1hr t/f.

enjoying the thread,

:frowning:

I noticed that aswell for the parabolic sar so i dont use that as my entry i use that to trail my profits so i use that as my sl/tp each tick

[B]hey pipsters[/B]

[B]franckyz[/B] - yes all my trades are tp 5pips easier to remain profitable,

SL is always the zz dot before normally its like 7-8 pips away so SL is tight

i trade gbpusd, eurusd, audusd, eurjpy, gbpjpy

[B]sandybeach [/B] - my entry rules are the same as blizards original post but with the sar as for my exit i do not ride the trend i take 5 pips and out helps me remain always profitable.

the sar helps me filter out the repaint of the zz dot

[B]MayZerG[/B] - i will try my friend but i’m not sure how too.

i usually trade from 2am to 7 am EST thats like 7am to 12noon gmt

[B]Nidolap[/B] - its really for images showing 10 trade what happen is that when uploading the 4th image something froze and it wasn’t uploading when i finally got to upload and posted i realized that it load all 4 time hence the multiple of the 4th image

this is why my tp is 5pips and also i have very very tight spreads almost always profitable

Any profit today mate? Im off to work placed 2 trades but SL was too tight :frowning:

Tell a lie 1 of them was counter trend which i shouldnt have done.

What im really having trouble with is trading the breakout between 7am to 9am GMT.

Do you avoid it? Or try and catch the move?