Political Opinion

Do you think his company and his so-called non-profit organizations will stop their agenda? you should go check on what they said after he died.

You see the (him?)?

Glasses buddy, glasses.

But go on with your thoughts please. The GOP already has their Soros fighting apparatus in place. And it’s been there for 20+years.

And impacted US politics more than boogyman Soros.

1 Like

What agenda? can you give some specific action

From Wicipedia

“Charles Koch describes himself as a classical liberal and has formerly identified as a [libertarian]”(Libertarianism in the United States - Wikipedia).

"classical liberal/libertarian " that is today’s Republican party, so why would he not support Republican’s

Relax buddy, i just said they had an agenda

The pro-mass immigration, GOP megadonor, billionaire Koch brothers are forming a new super PAC ahead of the 2018 midterm elections to back politicians who support their agenda of open borders, amnesty, and endless free trade.

The Americans for Prosperity (AFP) Action PAC will join forces with the Kochs’ amnesty-pushing Libre Action PAC and Concerned Veterans for America Action to promote the billionaires’ agenda.

Got’s to go, we talk later

I saw that but it did not change my question, besides supporting the party that best represents his interest and political views, what has he done

I am confused. mass immigration, open borders, and amnesty are Democrat’s agenda , are you saying the democrats’ take over of congress in 2018 was because of this super PAC

Welcome to TDS America

You can simultaneously support “opposing” views, like Koch.

He does, simultaneously, support open borders, free markets (unrestrictive trade measures) and decriminalizing excessive drug crime incarceration, while also supporting and funding orgs that fight against unionization, climate change, expanded voting rights, transit system expansion and Medicaid expansion.

At the end of the day it’s about money, power and influence.

1 Like

In response to your request, I have provided you with what you are asking for, nothing more, nothing less

article from 2016

List of Republicans who are members of the ‘Open Borders’ movement

These are also the elected officials we can’t count on to slow the refugee flow into America because by opposing Trump they are supporting Hillary’s (tens of thousands of Syrian Muslims for your town) plan and inviting her Muslim Brotherhood pals to join her in the White House.

These Open Borders Republican globalists are out of the closet now!

South Dakota Senator John Thune is one of the weasels in the Senate who has come out of the closet today. This man will never support closing the border or slowing Muslim refugees to America because he doesn’t support the one man who can do it. Make it a habit to check their ‘Conservative scores’ here:

If you watch Fox News, you’d be worried the FBI was coming after you.

That’s how the raid is being sold. Trump’s rights are being stepped on. Soon, they will come after you, for! We’ve turned into a third world country.

Taking classified documents out of the White House.

Defund the FBI! But we support law enforcement. But defund the FBI?

Ridiculous hypocrisy.

BTW, the FBI head was appointed by Trump. Must be a political witch hunt.

Is Fox talking about that?

Trump has the right to show us the warrant presented to him. Will he? Nope.

But he’ll use this to raise funds for his legal bills guaranteed.

1 Like

With Fox Entertainment and Trump lies and false narratives, his supporters will remain in the twilight zone.

Welcome to TDS America :rofl:

Trump Calls Himself ‘The Most Persecuted Person in the History of Our Country’

Former President Donald Trump held a rally in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Friday night, where he deemed himself “the most persecuted person” in United States history.

Yep, he did.

The people who support him believe he is right :rofl:

There was no doubt that this would happen

Trump Launches Conspiracy Theory That FBI Was ‘Planting’ Evidence At Mar-a-Lago

Trump complained on his ersatz social media platform Wednesday that his lawyers were not allowed to observe the federal agents who searched the property on Monday.

“Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, ‘planting,’” Trump wrote. “Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out?”

Right-wing influencers such as Newt Gingrich, Charlie Kirk, Alex Jones and Steve Bannon on Tuesday came up with the theory that the FBI raided Trump’s property to plant evidence. Fox News host Jesse Waters amplified the baseless claim on his show that evening.

Funny you mention that. Saw a clip of Trump from early in his Presidency, proclaiming the deep state/intelligence community was overreaching, or something like that. Next day, Majority leader Schumer said that he’s going to live to regret those remarks.

Congress listens to the shadow government, powerful men behind the scenes who control congress

It’s just the beginning

Fox News Jess Watters suggests FBI planted evidence at Mar-a-Lago, citing only guesses and a ‘hunch’

• Fox News host Jesse Watters claimed the FBI “probably” planted evidence during its Mar-A-Lago raid.
  • He provided no evidence for the outlandish claim, to which a Trump lawyer has also alluded.
  • He also spoke of a “hunch” that the FBI “doctored evidence” to get the warrant — again without evidence.

Fox News’ Jesse Watters said on Tuesday that the FBI “probably” planted evidence when it raided Mar-a-Lago, a claim for which there is no evidence, and which he made little effort to back up.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: When things don’t go their way, oh how the tide has change

The GOP Suddenly Wants to Defund Law Enforcement After Feds Raid Mar-a-Lago

After years defending the continued militarization of law enforcement agencies across the United States, Republican lawmakers appeared to have a change of heart Monday after learning the FBI executed a search at the Florida estate of former President Donald Trump. Faced with the possibility that the “good guys” aren’t necessarily on their side, prominent members of the party that made backing the blue a central tenet of its political platform began spouting rhetoric that belied their professed allegiance to the “rule of law.”

The FBI was tipped off by an informer close to Trump who guided them to where documents were kept, according to reports

Listen up, I believe that what this country needs is a leader like Boris Johnson.

Leader for all people

This is a man that knew how to lead a party, or at least host a party. Do you want your leaders wasting money on hookers, booze, and hotels? I say Aye! Cause that’s what I spend my money on.

We need a transatlantic transplant. New blood as they say. Long as it’s not contaminated with Monkey Pox, Covid, or whatever causes erectile dysfunction.

And lo, from the heavens, as if divine guidance from above would bestow on us leadership:

My hats of to you

If we could get Mr. Johnson, likely our problems would be solved. Imagine a messiah for the 21st century.

Just call me BJ

1 Like

Nice Prank

Well SmallPaul, the guy does know how to throw a party.

2 Likes