Political Opinion

You’re not my enemy, but we can disagree and maybe exchange a few words, but that’s politics, we know how heated politics and religion can be, some countries went to war over those issues.

:pray: No War

1 Like

Trump vowing in 2016 to enforce regulations on classified information: ‘No one will be above the law’

“On political corruption, we are going to restore honour to our government," Mr Trump said.

“In my administration, I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law.”

1 Like

There has been a lot of fuss here over “top secret” documents. My question is why does our government have so many secrets, I am not talking about how a nuclear bomb works or plans to our latest jet fighter, I am fine with those being kept secret, but we ( the US) has a government that seems to operate in a lot of secrecy, Example, Much of the Kennedy assassination remains classified, documents that have been released have been heavily redacted. Why?

Let’s stop having so many secrets

1 Like

Almost all powerful military countries that have CIA-level intelligence spy on each other, including their allies and their own citizens, not just enmities. It’s part of being a powerhouse country. If you take that away, you can be weakened as a country

We shouldn’t change the rules based on the actions of one person, No one will be above the law.

They support law enforcement until one of them commits a crime, is that how it works now?

" A Republican candidate seeking a House seat in the Florida Legislature had his Twitter account yanked this week after a post about violence against federal agents.

Luis Miguel, who’s running in Florida’s House District 20, said on Twitter that under his plan, federal agents could be shot on sight in the state. He told the website Florida Politics that Twitter had notified him that his account had been permanently suspended, which he later confirmed to NBC News on Friday.

John F Kennedy wanted the rules changed, are you denouncing him too?

1 Like

The purpose of spying and keeping secrets is to gain an advantage over their competitors.

I missed this, last month was the 6-year anniversary of Seth Rich’s murder,

The case is Cold, anyone speculating on the case is immediately called a conspiracy theorist

Do you think there is a "Top Secret FBI file on this case too?

1a

1a2

1 Like

How would you suggest changing the rules?. Neither party is proposing to change the rules

President John F. Kennedy wanted to abolish the CIA

“I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind.” —John F. Kennedy

Why was John F. Kennedy so adamant about abolishing the Central Intelligence Agency?

History shows that shortly after he made this statement, he was assassinated on the streets of Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963.

Most Americans are also aware that after the assassination President Johnson reversed President Kennedy’s orders on Vietnam while conveniently appointing former CIA director Allen Dulles, who was fired by President John F. Kennedy for lying and manipulating when it came to the “Bay of Pigs,” as the fox in the chicken coop to the “Warren Commission” to investigate John F. Kennedy’s assassination (Jeremiah 11:9).

The rest is history. The truth fell in the streets the day (Isaiah 59:14) that the American people refused to deal with those who were responsible for the murder of their president.

why bother quoting my question, if you are going to completely avoid the question with a strawman response

Denounce is a strong word. i disagree

you have a problem with strawmen?

what do you disagree with, getting a straight answer from you is harder than pulling teeth

1 Like

how hard is it for you, you ask me if i’m denouncing John F Kennedy and my reply was

you are stuck in another endless loop, you should try rebooting, then tell us what you “disagree” with

2 Likes

Fox Entertainment and the GOP live on conspiracy theories

Fox News Settles With Seth Rich’s Parents For False Story Claiming Clinton Leaks

The Fox News Channel has reached a private settlement with the parents of the slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich. The network had baselessly reported in May 2017 that Rich leaked thousands of Democratic party emails to Wikileaks during the height of the 2016 presidential campaign.

Numerous U.S. intelligence agencies and Special Counsel Robert Mueller concluded it was hackers with ties to Russian spy agencies - not Rich - who were behind the theft of the DNC emails that were posted by Wikileaks during the 2016 presidential campaign. The email disclosures threw Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign off balance. She never fully regained her footing. Even at the time, Democrats attributed the theft to Russian hackers.

Within weeks, however, Fox News hosts and guests were pursuing conspiracy theories centering on Clinton’s campaign, Democrats, and Rich as a tortured Bernie Sanders supporter who went rogue - none of which they could prove. Zimmerman’s story, which seemed to give heft to those claims, was posted online on May 16, 2017 and then discussed at length on Fox & Friends and shows led by Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs.

Chuck Schumer’s warning to President-elect Donald Trump, should be a chilling message to all Americans that we do not have a democracy when an agency has the power to take out a president

1a

1 Like

OK, but does that negate Trump’s taking secret files home?

for three years the Democrat party, MSNBC and CNN lived on the Russiagate conspiracy

1 Like

you will be correct, but you cannot admit anything about Fox Entertainment, the GOP, or Trump, their lies and conspiracy theories.