Political Opinion

Says the person who is 24/7 Trump, Trump , Trump

are you ready to admit Russiagate was a lie ( conspiracy theory)

1 Like

Why isn’t Ray Epps in jail? All his co-conspirators are.

2 Likes

why is that your concern, you can talk about what you want like me, you believe his lies, fake narratives and conspiracy theories, I don’t

Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russian interference in the 2016 United States presidential election

The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee submitted the first part of its five-volume report in July 2019 in which it concluded that the January 2017 intelligence community assessment alleging Russian interference was “coherent and well-constructed”. The first volume also concluded that the assessment was “proper”, learning from analysts that there was “no politically motivated pressure to reach specific conclusions”. The final and fifth volume, which was the result of three years of investigations, was released on August 18, 2020,[6] ending one of the United States “highest-profile congressional inquiries.”[7][8] The Committee report found that the Russian government had engaged in an “extensive campaign” to sabotage the election in favor of Donald Trump, which included assistance from some members of Trump’s own advisers.[[7]]
(Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russian interference in the 2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia)

1 Like

You said to call you out on any lies you posted, well I am doing so, this is an absolute lie. But it fits your narrative so nothing I say or evidence presented will change that.

“Senate Intelligence Committee” Talk about an OXYMORON

These are the same people who lied us into invading Iran over none existent “Weapons of Mass destruction”

Holding power by creating boogymen, be it Iran, Russia or American citizens refusing to bow down is what our federal government does.

Freedom is ours to lose

1 Like

Funny how our troll and company will never address that, they have even made him into some kind of hero, talk about twisted brain circuitry. But as someone once said " you can never win an argument with a stupid person"

keep the faith

2 Likes

This is what the Republican-led Senate Committee came up with, Dennis, if you have evidence to the contrary, please post it

there is your evidence, they have been proven liers in the past, why would we believe anything they say,

You never address the blatant lies, fake narratives, and conspiracy theories originating from the man you support

lol, ok as you where

it kind of reminds me of another ring leader, who did nothing but urge others to commit a crime, the government had no issues with sending him to jail for life, ( and I believe they were correct in doing so)

1a

1 Like

great point but his followers was also convicted of murder

I can say the same thing about you, the difference is I give you actual examples, like the Weapons of mass destruction lie

1 Like

Dennis, you believe in trump’s blatant lies, fake narratives, and conspiracy theories because that is who you are as a human being. The man is no different from you

Nobody was talking to you, but since you insist , what is it you are saying, that Epps should face the same punishment as those he urge to commit a crime? The question being asked is why he is not?

2 Likes

I don’t see Mr. Trump on this thread doing any of these things, only you
again, you are not giving any examples, I gave you the example of the lie of Weapons of mass destruction. The biggest conspiracy theory of all time was Russiagate, and you have no problem spreading that one ,

1 Like

If you believe the protester’s were just trespassing, then why you believe Mike Epps should be in prison, and if you believe Mike Epps should be in prison, then you must believe the rioters should also be in prison.

Take a look at my post about Trump’s blatant lies, false narratives, and conspiracy theories. The man never provides any evidence for his claims. he knows his followers will; believe anything

Liar, I never said any such thing, for someone who likes to call other people liars you sure do pour out the lies

Another example of the strawman

1 Like

This is another guy you quoted and posted videos of, I can see why you lost Dennis

Ang this guy have followers is a scary thing

Tucker’s New ‘Alex Jones’ Idea: Chemicals in Milk That ‘Turn Kids Trans’

Tucker Carlson sounded just like his good pal and right-wing conspiracy nut Alex Jones on Monday, at one point commenting about chemicals in milk that “turn kids trans.”