Political Opinion

Politics can be taken out of America and it would remain as it is now, if not worse

Update

After spending the night in jail, missing several days of work and one thousand dollars in bail money, the judge has dismissed the case. What a racket

Defund the criminal justice system

It is a bad idea to defund the criminal justice system or the police. Both need to be reformed

The narrative should be one of reform, not defunding

why does it not surprise me that this is what you would comment on. Not a word about my brother or that there are still judges with some common sense.

Reform only comes with voting the ruling party out of office. Parties in charge tend to support the status quo

1 Like

What does defunding the justice system accomplish?

Cities that defund the police force are now paying a heavy price and begging for police officers to help fight crime. People who don’t get their way now scream defund everything but don’t have a real solution to the problem

The last time I checked, that was a democratic way of thinking until their leader got into trouble, oh how times have changed

Wow so young! He’s close to being a billionaire with his wife, I think I read.

I wonder how much the UK public cares about that.

Rishi Sunak, at least he understands what is happening

Ban on Chinese institutes at UK universities drawn up after Rishi Sunak’s pledge to scrap them

The Prime Minister announced during the summer leadership campaign that he would shut down the 30 Chinese culture institutes as he labelled China the “largest threat to Britain and the world’s security and prosperity this century.”

You are completely wrong about this. It has been over 30 years since the criminal justice system needed to be reformed. There have been years of systemic abuse of U.S. citizens, some of it was lobbied by the prison industrial complex and some was a money grab by local government and for other reasons like the The Patriot Act 2005 etc.

Regardless of which party is ruling, what happened to your brother is a state and local issue, The abuse of US citizens is still in place. That needs to be addressed

The people I thought were smarter understood how things worked and were more intelligent

EDIT: BTW, regardless of your feelings towards someone, you don’t have to address your own comment when you are really addressing someone else’s. A man stands 10 toes down without fear

While America has become a clown show, the real deal has become more real, It won’t be long before the far right supports China

2 Chinese agents tried to bribe an undercover FBI agent with $61,000 in Bitcoin in an attempt to steal classified information: DOJ

• Federal prosecutors say two Chinese agents tried to bribe a government worker to steal information.
  • The duo wanted to obtain secrets about an investigation into a Chinese telecommunications firm.
  • The person they tried to bribe was an undercover FBI agent.

Two Chinese intelligence agents tried to bribe an undercover US government employee into selling them classified information, the Department of Justice alleged on Monday.

The billionaires are in charge, no question about that. Now note his net worth now, and see where he is after a few years as PM, If he last 4 years I would guess his net worth will double.

My solution is to educate people to live debt free and not be slaves to the lenders ( billionaires)

No one or company without debt has ever had to file for bankruptcy

and then the very next post is this one, I just thought it was funny.

No more feeding the troll

That’s what FOREX trading represents to me, freedom.

1 Like

The man lost all his deals, hope he saved up for rainy days

Here Are the Bridges Kanye West Has Burned So Far (Updated)

I am experiencing deja vu 2008, let’s hope not

1 Like

You still outside Orlando, Dennis? I thought you moved?

1 Like

I own a house in that area, so I keep taps on the market, It might be a good thing if prices just move sideways for a few years, I just don’t want to see a replay of 2008/2009 that was brutal

Are we heading towards Fascism- an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization?

Why American Fascism Is On The Rise

Funding Fascism

Learned his father-in-law founded Infosys in India. IT company, $100 billion market cap. Billionaire.

1 Like

Is it a problem to be a billionaire president or prime minister? A billionaire president just led the country. Most presidents are already millionaires when they take office, but they also make a lot of money afterward.

US Presidents’ Salaries During and After Office

Thinking about who started it all

Paul Pelosi’s Alleged Attacker Raged About ‘Pedos,’ Shared QAnon Beliefs

David DePape, the man now charged with attempted homicide and a raft of other felonies for allegedly attacking Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, with a hammer in the couple’s San Francisco home early this morning, has a long history of sharing extreme ideas online, including several conspiracy theories popular among far-right conservatives.

At the time of his arrest on Friday, DePape, 42, maintained a subscription-model blog where he vented rage over Covid-19 precautions and espoused beliefs shared by the conspiracist QAnon movement. The page also includes dedicated sections for Holocaust denial, climate change denial, transphobia, racism, misogyny, voter fraud conspiracy theories, Second Amendment absolutism, screeds against groomers and “pedos,” and trashing actress Amber Heard, the ex-wife of Johnny Depp.