Political Opinion

I still find it amazing how outsiders still attempt to influence American politics when their country is going through difficulties. They prefer to support another man country than their own country, Hold tight, I got you, you are an outsider, I will get to you when I feel you matter

Trump brags that he ‘openly and transparently’ took government documents from the White House to Mar-a-Lago

“When will you invade Bill and Hillary’s home in search of the 33,000 emails she deleted AFTER receiving a subpoena from the U.S. Congress?” Trump wrote on his social-media website, Truth Social. “When will you invade the other Presidents’ homes in search of documents, which are voluminous, which they took with them, but not nearly so openly and transparently as I did?”

<Trump Says He 'Openly and Transparently' Took White House Docs

Trump Made It A Felony To Mishandle Classified Documents In 2018

And here we go… Original TDS programming has been resumed…

2 Likes

Got to love TDS, they bring him up and expect people to stay quiet, :rofl:

@SmallPaul You’d know… It’s a psychotic obsession… Especially when you have to link articles from Nov 2022… Implying they are recent…

If you look hard enough… you might be able to link to a Trump misdemeanor from high school… Talk about trying hard to keep the BS flowing…

@SmallPaul Once again… You are off with the fairies… Discussing US Politics on some 2 bit forum has no influence on anything… Outside of wasting digital space and everyone’s time…

2 Likes

The DS is about to be exposed in TDS, 2024 is just around the corner and they can’t help themselves.

Video report by The Sun… Russian missiles and drones being shot down in mid-air over Kyiv by Ukrainian defences…

Unfortunately… No Missiles… Or Drones… Just Smoke… And maybe some Mirrors…

After a ban on the videoing (DYOR)… Of missile strikes in the Ukraine, the effectiveness of Ukrainian air defence has increased by 180%…

Now just killing for the sake of killing… All nations suppling weapons protracting the destruction of the Ukraine must be so proud…

2 Likes

According to Lindsey Graham a Republican from South Carolina

“the Russians are dying” and described the U.S. military assistance to the country as “the best money we’ve ever spent.”

now he’s on russia wanted list

@SmallPaul Yep… War mongers on both sides of the house…

“I’m here to tell you that the Russian Military is about to have Holy Hell unleashed on them…” Lindsey Graham

Just another self righteous believer happy to see people die in the name of war… Sickening…

Mods - Why has the editing feature been removed from my posts… 403 Error…

2 Likes

It’s sad, but Ukraine won’t surrender as you wish,

@SmallPaul You’re talking shite as usual… I hope the Ukraine do repel the Russians… But I also live in reality, unlike you.… Even if the Ukraine win… There will be nothing left to celebrate…

“Smart people don’t get into fights they could possibly lose…” Same applies to nations…

2 Likes

Again, it was you who said that, I don’t know of any man today who would surrender their country, we are thought to fight till the end, only a wimp would surrender.

It’s good to know that you are not a leader

so you didn’t say because they are culturally the same.

Never mind, today’s a holiday, I get back with. you can have the floor.

@SmallPaul You said that you clown, not me… Making stuff up as usual…

If I said this… Link the post… You are truly delusional

2 Likes

I got’s to go buddy :v:

Melanie Phillips, is another left winger now labeled right wing for telling the truth

I don’t know anything about Ms Phillips, but she sounds like someone I want to hear more of

but it is okay for you to believe that Russia interfered with the 2016 election , That lie is partly to blame for the current war in Ukraine

War and lies always seem to go hand and hand

There was no Russia interference in the election, and the election wasn’t stolen, can we agree on that?

I’ll go as far as saying there was no Russia interference in 2016, and there were major “irregularities” in 2020 but undeterminable enough to change the results…

1 Like

to NOT change the result I think would be the correct way to say it. Wouldn’t let me edit.

1 Like