Political Opinion

They know little about US inter-cities, Some of the most dangerous square miles in the world are found within our borders

1 Like

What nation does he live in? I have seen little evidence of it being the USA

1 Like

The more people whine about the problems in America, the more it sounds like a broken record, Make your presence felt in that booth.

For my state and local government official, I’m happy with both, the great thing about America is that presidents do not have a voice in what states do.

Upper Arlington, Columbus, OH

Living In Upper Arlington, Columbus, OH - HomeSnacks

Ohio

https://ohio.gov/

Okay, so is that supposed to stop them from wanting to come to America or what would you expect if they knew that?

The last time I checked, Mexico and some Caribbean islands have some of the highest murder rates, but their tourist industries thrive even when America issues warnings.

No. He didn’t. He won’t. He can’t even if he wanted to. If he really tried, he will be assassinated or neutralized. John Magufuli and another president were assassinated during COVID-19 fake pandemic because they “unknowingly” opposed deep state.

One man cannot do much because the deep state is a network of a few millions of mind controllers on earth. They have mastered mass mind control.

If you want to fight deep state, you need a network of at least a few million people (half-)dedicated to protecting freedom.

Deep state is merely another name for the ruling class. Only the lowest levels of the ruling class are known to the public. Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton are replaceable low-level members.

Higher level members aren’t publicly known. They are likely to be found in highest levels of intelligence agencies and banking institutions, big corporations, and other major institutions.

Think of the ruling class as a hydra that almost never runs out of heads because they are millions of heads whose names aren’t known to the public.

In a movie, John Wick 4, Winson said

They will replace him before the body is cold. Hercules had his hydra. You have the table, except you’ll run out of bullets before they run out of heads.

They have been entrenched on earth for at least thousands of years. There is no way one man can fight a class of people entrenched on earth for at lest thousands of years. How can one head fight a hydra that has millions of heads?

We don’t have a network of a few million (half-)dedicated freedom fighters. At most, earth has a few hundred half-dedicated low-class people who just started fighting for freedom. Only a few are fully dedicated. They don’t even have a proper organization. Between a few hundred half-dedicated freedom fighters and a few million highly-dedicated ruling class members, there are clueless people who are under mind control and advocate violence for controlling violence. You can’t eliminate violence with violence.

1 Like

Voting in general is useless. While Trump was in power, he didn’t reduce the number of missiles and drones sent to foreign countries. Barrack Obama didn’t reduce those numbers, either.

The only politicians worth voting for are privaticians who promise to reduce government in any way possible. I haven’t seen any privatician on earth, yet. That doesn’t mean we replace government with gangs. I already explained moral education’s role many times above.

1 Like

What a disgrace he is to the United States . Trump 2024… I really feel sorry for the Americans…

Our Australian Prime Minister is an embarrassment, but at least he can string and words together to make a coherent sentence…

You can’t understand one word of that mumbling gibberish… If Trump was saying stuff like this, the MSM and the Lunatic Lefties would be talking about it 24-7…

He really lives in the past and is completely lost in the present… Please vote this illegitimate Resident out of the White House…World Leaders are horrified at the shiteshow in the US at the moment…

1 Like

1 Million Californians have fled the Golden State over the last 3 years…It’s far more than a million people that have left… Migration into the state (ie: illegals, because they’re counted in the census) and it is still 1 million net loss…

This also doesn’t include the number of businesses/insurers/developers that have left for other states…

The new movie Civil War has a fictional alliance between Texas and California… Which makes the premise of the movie totally implausible…

1 Like

I strongly disagree with this statement.
Even if politicians do not have total control, they can make a difference. With Trump, there would be less criminals on the streets. Biden has allowed millions of unvetted people into the country. With Trump, the government would not be promoting the castration of children. With Trump, the Ukraine war likely would not have happened, 500k people in Easterm Europe would still be alive, and we would not be playing nuclear Russian Roulette.
Voting matters. Winning battles matters, even if the war is ongoing.

Note, you could replace Trump above with RFK or probably others. This is not about Trump personally.
For example, look at California versus Florida. The governor matters.
Its also not about liberal or conservative. Kucinich was a great politician. There are other liberals that are fighting the good fight. This last paragraph is to help pre-empt any Trump Derangememt Syndrome derailment of the point.
Do vote. Voting matters. If you are inclined to vote for Trump or RFK, please vote! (there is an exception. anyone wanting to vote Biden, please stay home. not wrth it :slight_smile: )

Totally in agreement.

In an election year, there is no such thing, Unlike many other countries, the United States allows its citizens to criticize the government and political figures without fear of censorship or persecution.

Disagreement is fine. I simply want to avoid the personality of the politician interfering with the arguments being made. I ask that people do not shut down debate once Trump’s name is mentioned. This happens a lot and is extremely odd. He is polarizing in a way I have never seen (both in positive and negative direction).

Yes, we are supposed to be able to discuss, but I was on Twitter in 2020 and many of us were not allowed to discuss Hunter Biden’s laptop, criticize Biden, or even make jokes. The censorship of political debate was immense. That is not supposed to happen in the USA.

1 Like

Respect, Xanaphlaxes :+1:

@SmallPaul Posting your usual BS I see… I just linked an article about former CBS reporter Catherine Herridge who was fired for reporting on Hunter Biden, President Joe Biden’s son, and the President…

This is no doubt still going on… You obviously haven’t bothered to research just how the FBI has been coercing and censoring Social Media over the last few years…

The FBI and White House likely coerced social media platforms into removing posts, appeals court rules…

@SmallPaul You really do live in a reality free world… Censorship is alive and well in the United States…

You so stupid, Also, Why do you expect me to answer you when you run like a scared little boy? I’ll let you vent before I take off on you. the more you talk, the more you embarrass yourself.

@SmallPaul Xanaphlaxes is referring to YOU… You’re the one that looses composure any time Donald Trump is mentioned… Classic Trump Derangement Syndrome derailment of any pro Trump posts…

|

‘Pathetic pathological liar’: Joe Biden blasted for claiming uncle was eaten by cannibals…

“The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State…”

1 Like

you are dumber than i thought. You must thought I was talking about the goverment.

You are the Classic Trump DS, lost and confuse, also, now you can point out biden lies but not your boy, TDS at it finest

@SmallPaul You have absolutely no idea of what TDS means and who it applies too…

Maybe @Xanaphlaxes can explain it too you… And BTW… Trump is not my boy.… He’s one of America’s only hopes of getting out of this incompetent Administration destroying the United States…

Also… Clean up your Trailer Park English… Your posts read like a 9 year old’s…

1 Like

lmao, I know exactly what TDS- Trump Derangement Syndrome derailment, means, You just don’t know what my version of TDS means, so you are dumber than I thought as I said.

@SmallPaul Your version of TDS!!.. What the hell is wrong with you…???

1 Like

Show some common sense, maybe I won’t treat you like a 9 year old who doesn’t know better