Political Opinion

From the U.S. edition of The Guardian

More than 100 newspapers across the US will publish coordinated editorial responses to president Donald Trump’s repeated attacks on the media on Thursday.

The campaign has been organised by the Boston Globe, whose editorial staff approached news outlets across the country asking them to write an editorial denouncing the president’s hostility to the media.

“This dirty war on the free press must end,” said the appeal.

Tweeting about this exercise in group-think, Diann Russell (Dianny) posted this

Diann Russell takes no prisoners

The rifle is a Kalashnikov AK-47, by the way.

1 Like

Politics is a great topic to discuss as people want to share their opinions and it is the beauty of the democracy. I think we have to support the governments in their tenure as they need it badly. If we want to reject them then we need to use the power of vote. Am I right?

That voting thing did not work out so well for Sanders supporters, voting is useless if the other side controls the counting

Unfortunately the same coordinated editorial steamrolling is happening in Australia and the bias to the Leftards is getting larger and larger…

Even the Police Forces in Austrlaia are being used to help protect the Leftist agenda…

Everyone involved in this thread should be aware of Milo Yiannopoulos and Lauren Southern, both self admitted provocators for the right wing movements around the globe…

Last time each of these speakers came to Melbourne Australia to give a speech on their particular take of the new PC Leftist Climate running rampant here and elsewhere… violent protesters massed damaging vehicles, injuring Police while trying to prevent the attendees of the sold out seminars getting into the venue… in the end attendees had to bussed in from an undisclosed location… Then when the smoke had cleared the Victorian Police Minister forwarded a bill of ~$50,0000… the cost to organises for the Policing and mayhem on the night… WTF… Victim blaming 101…

This is never done when Union organised thugs protest, with Police in attendance to keep the peace or any other group that wants to exercise it’s right to free speech or organise a protest… Unbelievable…

So our Government now gives the green light for larger groups of even more violent protesting thugs to attend these rallys in the knowledge that the targeted speaker will be financially damaged by their action… brilliant

Goes without saying that both Milo, Lauren and management left the country and the invoice unpaid… as they should.

Flakey Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren suggests using the
Twenty-Fifth Amendment to the Constitution to remove President Trump from office.
You can read about it in this CNN (Chicken Noodle News) article.

If Pocahontas had bothered to study the Twenty-Fifth Amendment, before running her mouth, she would have learned that removing a president under this Amendment to the Constitution is not her call, or the Senate’s call.

A president can be removed from office under the Twenty-Fifth Amendment only by (1) the president himself, declaring that he is unable to carry out the duties of the presidency, or (2) the Vice President and a majority of senior administration officials, or (3) the Vice President and a majority of some other body legally established by the Congress.

Neither President Trump, nor Vice President Pence, will invoke the Twenty-Fifth Amendment. Without the participation of either Trump or Pence, there can be no action under this Amendment.

So, the demands of Pocahontas, and others of her sort, are just useless grandstanding. Pocahontas wants to be president, so her mouth is going to be running for the next two years.

Every time I hear Pocahontas Warren speak, this image pops into my mind –

Chief Joseph Gray Cloud has put the “Pocahontas” issue to rest –

“DNA results are in, and they confirm that Elizabeth Warren, a.k.a. Pocahontas,
is NOT 1/32 Native American, as she has falsely claimed.
Pocahontas Warren is 100% Klingon.”

11 - 20d

Before the hijacked planes headed for the Twin Towers, the explosive charges were already set.
The controlled demolition of The World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2, and 7 was about to happen.

The 9/11 Hijackers were patsies, set up to take the fall in a plot that was bigger than they knew.

If you doubt that a Deep State conspiracy brought down those three buildings, watch this video.

1 Like

I have huge interest in the politics. I think Donald Trump’s decision of the implementation of the restrictions on Turkey is a bad political move as he need to think about the future. Turkey-America relations are of huge importance as Turkey is the leading Muslim country.

I am a religious person and so always keep politics down from my religion. Many people try to utilize the religion in the politics and I am against them. Religion and politics have huge differences as politics is a dirty game while religion is pure. What are your thoughts?

Something that has caused me much thought over the years, the separation of religion and politics.

In Nicaragua priests are still subjected to violence because they stand up to the government on behalf of ordinary people.

Masked thugs attack PRIESTS in Nicaragua as they try to rescue anti-government protesters trapped inside church by armed yobs

I think back to a guy who caused a stir, he spotted ‘traders’ who were taking advantage of people with the approval of the authorities so He made a political protest and chased them out.

The authorities took Him to court and found Him guilty of political insurrection, dared to call Himself a king, the sentence was death.

They published the conviction notice when they carried out the court’s sentence.

1 Like

I thought there were only TWO Buildings - but 2 aeroplanes - THREE buildings ?

Thanks for that @Clint - I’ve heard most of that stuff before as anecdotes - but that is really compelling stuff !

BUT one said “I wouldn’t believe you - even if it WAS true” !

The implications of that stuff being true are so immense that even in me (one of the worlds great cynics ) - It is suddenly causing massive ‘Cognitive dissonance’.- just in thinking about it !

Yet it is seemingly impossible to disregard the evidence presented, which I believe would probably stand in any impartial Court of Law !

I remember similar theory re London terrorist attack on the underground.

Part of the evidence was a van in the background with the logo of a demolition company who undertook Govt work, was possible to see in the immediate aftermath.

Then later the debunkers went to that companies yard, found the same van. The reporter went inside the office - yes we do Govt demolition - with a ball and chain - no explosives.

More recently from Russia - the conspiracy theory yet again…

Did you watch the video @peterma ?

The London one, yes.

Turned out the author was… will not go into that.

Same video was shown in a UK mosque, saw the interviews of the young men afterwards, they weren’t told the origin of what they’d just seen.

The 9/11 video? - no intention of.

No mate - Not the “London one” - the one @Clint posted !

There is no “Conspiracy theory” postulated in it - Just real good solid evidence - assuming it has not “All been faked” !

As I said - I believe it would stand up as a valid argument in a Court of Law !

Something is Wrong there mate !

“In the internet age, it seems, some canards never die”

Maybe google that, not sure whether it will come up, anyways like I said I will not debate re 9/11.

No offence.

I can not help but note the similarities between the US government Intelligence agencies reaction to 9/11 and the Election of Donald Trump as President

After 9/11 US government says master mind behind the attach was a guy hiding in a cave in Afghanistan ( Osama bin Laden) but never put forth any evidence of his guilt but used this to justify invasion of Afghanistan and later Iraq, and suspension of civil rights of Americans

Fast forward to 2016 Donald Trump is elected President and the US government goes nuts, first they blame Trump’s election on Russia and Putin then use this for return of the Cold War, massive increase in military spending and suspension of many Americans 1st Amendment rights through Google and Facebook. All while offering no proof and Russian or Putin’s involvement

As Sam Clemens ( Mark Twain) once said
History doesn’t repeat itself, but if often rhymes

I thought bin Laden claimed responsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

And wasn’t the invasion of Afghanistan aimed at eliminating it as a Taliban-run base for al-Qaeda which bin Laden was behind and where he was based?

1 Like

claiming is not the same as doing,

or to secure Opium fields and Afghanistan vast mines of lithium, the stated goal is never the real real reason

Need more evidence

Seems like another good reason behind destruction of Taliban regime in Afghanistan.