Political Opinion

Bidon Teleprompt 1

Are you saying Obama took away your guns?
Are you saying Trump doesn’t want to get rid of Obamacare?

Trump doesn’t need a teleprompter because no-one listens to him anymore other than his core base, which is dwindling daily.
Looking forward to the November landslide for Biden

Democrats always try to scare elderly voters by making up lies about what Republicans will do but never tell them what Republicans have actually done

1 Like

Again lets look at the facts, Under Obama his threat of banning guns caused a massive surge in gun ownership, But during same period under President Trump gun sales dropped by 50% and many retailers went out of business. In simple terms, Republicans are bad for gun sales and Democrats are good for gun sales

On to Healthcare, Obamacare is nothing but an insurance scam, Obama may have signed it and put his name on it but never wrote a word of it, this bill was written by the Health Insurance industry for their benefit. Personally I have seen my insurance premiums triple under Obamacare. Millions of Americans are forced under this law to buy health insurance that they can not use because after paying the mandatory premium they have no money left for the co-pay and deductible.

In summary, for healthcare to improve and become affordable Obamacare must end

1 Like

What does medicare and social security have to do with Obamacare?

2 Likes

Marky my friend, should the unthinkable happen and you get your wish, I think I can speak for everyone on this forum, that we will show the new President all the support and goodwill you have shown the current President

2 Likes

Dont you mean Pelosi landslide

Aside from massive mail fraud how could they expect to be elected, if they are completely invisible?

Joe Biden called a “lid on any appearances until Thursday (with only 15 days to go)

TeamTrumps travel schedule over the next 48 hours!

Video Surfaces Of Final Debate Moderator ‘Tipping Off’ Hillary Clinton Campaign On Interview Questions In 2016

We believe you … :yawning_face:

And here’s California … Oh! Isn’t CA Democrat controlled? :slight_smile:

And here are the massive crowds for Creepy Joe Biden … :sweat_smile:

Victory Assured !!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

What like this ?

Biden lies yet again !

1 Like

Presidential Debate Commission Ditches Foreign Policy Focus Following Hunter Biden Laptop Leaks - Can they be any more transparent? :smiley:

Panic !!!

Enough Already !!!

1 Like

We’ll see. Roll on November 3rd.

Preparing for an insanity plea? Thought that was reserved for Biden. :smiley:

Whitmer is encouraging assassination attempts against President Trump

Desperate men in a panic

Scraping the barrel

With the number of criminal actors surfacing in Washington almost on a daily basis, it looks to me more like …

Shooting fish in a barrel.

cigarmanstan

CarlosRay

5h

• Topics17
  • Posts658
  • Likes323

What does medicare and social security have to do with Obamacare?

Still waiting for answer. Guess I shouldn’t hold my breathe?