Political Opinion

Has anyone read what the “remedy” is? If SCOTUS rules in Texas’ favour that those 4-5 states
broke the law. Then what?

1 Like

Not true, American media is all owned by a handful of multi Billionaires like Jeff Bezos, they are staff with political insiders ( mostly democrats) that only give one narrative, if you doubt that then watch this 30 second video

the thing is this has been going on in elections for decades , this is just the first time a sitting president challenged the system. There is no good out come to this, 10’s of millions of Americans will not except this election no matter who is sitting in the white house on January 21. In the end the biggest loser will be the American middle class.

The one thing Americans do when they lose trust in their Government is buying guns. Huge increase in Obama’s second term with a record high in 2016 do to fear of another Clinton as president, sales leveled off for three years only to spike in 2020 brought on by Virus, lockdowns, riots and election. The story also notes 5 million first time gun buyers. I was in my local Bass Pro last week and their rifle racks are mostly empty. The bottom line people cannot trust the government to protect them and they are taking that responsibility into their own hands

One option I believe is that the states in question would not be allowed to be put forward votes for the electoral college.

And then if neither candidate gets the 270 needed it goes to the senate to decide.

Take a look at this thread - we think about 1,000,000 white English girls have been systematically serially raped and trafficked by “Men” :roll_eyes:

Fits in somewhat with your own thoughts about … well I’m not going to say it out loud just now - the thread will say it for me. :wink:

2 Likes

I think the Duke ( @anon29700983 ) would have a vested interest in seeing the end to the guillotine - judging by what we know about the relationship betwee that particular instrument and ‘Dukes’ in the past - I’ve been meaning to ask him how his ancestors managed to escape that sad end ! :wink:

So how does a drug attic who was dishonorably discharged from the military, get all these jobs sitting on boards in countries halfway around the world in industries that he has no experience. To say there is no corruption here is to have your head in the sand

1a2

1 Like

so if their staff where mostly republicans and only give one narrative, you wouldn’t have a problem?

@Dennis3450

When you smoke crack you can do anything!

lol

1 Like

Hey! Did you guys hear? Hunter Biden is under investigation! Yeah! It’s ALL over the media!

Wonder if poor Joe even sees the end of his Presidency coming…?

1 Like

look like history is repeating it self, happens bro and you can’t do anything about it :rofl:

that basically is Fox News and I do have a problem with that. My solution would be elected and appointed officials by law would be forbidden from taking a paid job in the media for a minimum 5 years after leaving government.

and you think that will solve the media problem :roll_eyes:

Interesting to see what this moron finds funny

Note to Mods after flagging - I believe that the poster I replied to is more inappropriate on this forum than this post which simply points out his inappropriate response to a Politically motivated post I made

you reap what you sow

• In everyday speech, you reap what you sow is sometimes used after the fact , to indicate that someone should have expected the results that followed from their actions . In this use, it’s similar to I told you so. You reap what you sow has also been used to describe the Hindu and Buddhist concept of karma to westerners.

you also need to learn some proper sentence structure, you made an untrue accusation followed by a question mark, If you want to know my take on something put it in the form of a proper question. And to save time when I call out the wrongs of one group it applies to everyone doing the same thing

didn’t know you had a vested interest in another group, shouldn’t you be focusing on how to fix your life to make yourself more happy

I am not looking for utopia but it is a start, and I don’t hear you offering something better

and I still don’t know what he finds funny as he did not quote what he was replying too,

Now I see, and that is pretty sick

1 Like