Political Opinion

Enough said.

So have I. I don’t live in the states but I can tell you what is going to happen. Biden will be punted soon after he is inaugurate and Kamela will be queen of the USA. She will implement the wishes of the radical left and the USA’s economy will collapse once they introduce their medicare for all, radical climate change policy, open borders to illegal immigrants and sell out their manufacturing to the Chinese.

It’s all about power. These clowns praised Chavez for bringing economic reform that started the Venezuela on the road to ruin. When you praise communist lunatics like this it does not say much for their understanding of basic economics.

The cost of all their promises is tipped to be around 32 trillion dollars far more than the US economic produces.

They are all about social changes not ecomomic changes. Social changes do nothing to help poor people put food on the table or pay their electricity bill or help with their health and wellbeing.

Under Trump wages for the poor of America rose by $6000 a year. Manufacturing had increased. America was self sufficient in oil and gas. For the first time in decades thanks to Trumps tariffs on Chinese steel the US steel manufactures could once again viably produce steel empolying thousands of workers.

Bidenism is jobs for the boys. The rich get a lot richer while the poor get screwed.

Blackduck

3 Likes

Here’s the thing, though. Kamala Harris is not exactly the progressive icon either. Even if she were to become president it would certainly not be the Trojan horse of progressive policies. I wish it was! We’re one of the only nations in the world NOT in the Paris climate accord, and let’s be real, our budget deficit has been financed by the Chinese for decades. Trump’s trade war with China has been a net loss, and the steel industry has suffered as a result of his policies. It’s all BS.

@Blackduck

Bidenism represents stunning long bull markets in gold and silver.

The Wall Street mob will make fortune and hopefully so will I.

Meanwhile for main street it will be like the last days of Rome - before descending into a new dark age

China will rule the world - the cultural marxist will have won their long slow march through the institutions.

Got to hand it to them for taking such a long and measured approach.

They know that the white man is crazy for excess power, Asian broads, and narcotics which has been their three pronged attack into the higher echelons of US government.

2 Likes

THat’s not what the terrified dancing infants on this thread are projecting - as they gleefully build their execution pyre !

1 Like

Quad Erat Demonstrandum - Jee-Zuss !

1 Like

One the few who actually looked at the reality and Facts !

1 Like

Exactly! Give us Merrick Garland’s supreme court seat back after stealing it and we can surely get there!

Ot of the Goodness of their Hearts - no doubt !

School of AOC Economics !

1 Like

This has for a long time been a case of mutually-assured destruction. Imagine, so many of their investments rely so heavily on our success…

Was that one of teh reasons for accessing your present location John ? - or is it just coincidental ?

{{{[hyena noise}}}}

raaahh, raaaaaahhh attack him. he said something “politically incorrect”

flag him , raaaahh raaahhhhh

Too many brackets. Stop being confrontational. You are loved.

1 Like

@Falstaff

Lol!!

Actually not so much I’m half Malaysian Chinese and have been coming to this part of the world for years - thats my excuse anyway!

1 Like

Having just read a veryy level and measured and indeed worthy set of posts from @enickma on another thread - I find it so hard to believe he can come up with the blinkered indoctrination I just read on this one.

To think My kids are destined to live in a world populated by such delusional fools !

I’m just a redneck from Illinois, but I got to go to Japan last year, and it was the best **** ever! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow man, I would hope you would not think me a fool. I try to make logical arguments and treat everyone with dignity and respect. If you think I’ve somehow conducted myself shamefully, please point it out, and I will try to be better.

1 Like

its not against you personally, but for the police of the tought being everywhere today

you just say something out of mainstream tought and there it goes. they flag, report, harass you etc. these people are against the development of intelligence and against the research of the truth since they dont let people express themselves according to human rights
thats pretty fun to see these hyenas never trying to elevate the debate. only stopping the debate and threatening you

I’m sorry Lad - even I cannot fix stupid ! - Sadly it’s not your fault and I cannot even get to the culpable parties - but President Trump had his sights on them - I just find it so disgusting that so-called educators could willingly and with glee distort so many young and innocent young minds !

1 Like

I think I understand. If you’d like to talk through any issue at all I’m always glad to do that. I feel like I can defend my positions with virtue. But as Metallica said, “Open mind for a different view…and nothing else matters” :slight_smile:

You have got that right.

I see today that China is trying to intimidate Taiwan by sailing there aircraft carrier inside Taiwan waters.

I sense a takeover attempt very soon.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like