Political Opinion

Do they leave you to rot when you’re 60 ?

Our NHS at least Pretend to cover us oldies! - though they are pretty dismissive and just keep sending you for “Tests” then you hear nothing for 6 months !

Can’t really argue with that. Medicare or something like it should cover everyone regardless of their age, and if that were the case, there would be no need for Obamacare.

Okay but every time you’ve made such accusations I’ve tried sincerely to make sure I’m addressing your question or topic. Meanwhile, I do not doggedly pursue the questions I ask you that you simply ignore. All I’m asking for is the benefit of the doubt.

I’ll happily go there - Tabula Rasa ! :wink:

(Well nearly ) :slightly_smiling_face:

Fancy a pint ?

2 Likes

it is not much better here, Medicare kicks in at age 65 and it is no bargain as the average senior on Medicare is paying $600 a month out of pocket for what Medicare does not cover, and it can take weeks to get treatment.

Medicare is the second worst healthcare system in the world only being beat out by Obamacare, we sure are lucky here in the US of A

I’m a home brewer and I have 5 gallons of Belgian ale that needs to go from the fermenter to a keg. Gotta get it off that cake soon. So lazy. I must somehow find motivation.

this is an important point as making voting easier also makes voter fraud a whole lot easier

Isn’t this kinda a false argument though? I just renewed my firearms ID online. I trust my damn money to online bank accounts. We trust TLS to secure everything that matters, and we have stuff like GovCloud. Why can’t we set up universal, secure online voting and expand it as much as possible? We all agree on the value of democracy, right?

You want beers for Christmas then I guess you best get motivated.

Blackduck

OMG you’re so right!! It takes 2 days to carbonate! BRB guys! I have work to do!!

enickma, it would seem you have an issue with Russia, setting that aside

Hillary Clinton has stated that Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard are all Russian Assets , do you agree with Hillary Clinton? ( also notice no Straw Man)

If you are responding to something I posted, please quote the post, I have no idea what you are trying to say here

I see the post now, and still don’t get it, so you are comparing firearms to voting, that is some stretch

1 Like

Sorry, it was on my phone, and the interface wasn’t inserting it for some reason. Fixed.

Hey - you never told us that ! - I do a bit too :slightly_smiling_face:

Up and over in about 14 days - numbers - abv :wink:

1 Like

enickma, looking at your Manifesto , you seem to have an issue with Russia

Hillary Clinton has called Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard all Russian Assets. Do you agree with Hillary Clinton?

Nice!

Here’s my overview in the pandemic hobbies thread:

1 Like

Oh yeah! Huge issue with Russia. I work in cyber security. Let’s just say they are not friendly.

Not trying to equate them, just suggesting that if we trust our online security for such important things, we should also trust it for voting, assuming it’s done right.

Would you consider Russia a bigger threat than China??

Blackduck

That’s a tough question. They are both threats. Russia has been the most prevalent, but my fear about China is that they’re better at it. Successful breaches are undetected. It’s a cat and mouse game.

1 Like