Political Opinion

Funny how a good conversation on $15 min wage has segue to immigration and now Homelessness, but don’t worry, I have a solution that should satisfy everyone.

Let’s Trade our Curbside Residents to Mexico for Mexicans who want to work, it seems like the perfect solution for everyone, It is good for Mexico as it will help their economy, California gets their streets back, and Farmers have the labor they need. Where is the downside

1 Like

Well I watched that.

Once again - it is simply an attack on those slightly higher in the pecking order than the homeless and does not even look at the real issues - which I refer to here.

I love the irony of that strategically placed advertisement for the book “How goodness pays” (Virtue signalling to make money ! :rofl: )

Just typical “blame the patriarchy” stuff - without a clue what she is talking about - or of any plausible “solution”.

1 Like

I think the progression is logical and inevitable tbh.

We tried importing Eastern Europeans to fill our “Low-paid work” needs (Importing Slaves - equivalent) - That’s a whole 'nother issue mate ! (PS - you can’t just “ship - out” actual citizens just because they might be an inconvenience - so you end up with huge resentment - over here the paperwork to get on to “Welfare” is so onerous that once on it nobody with a brain can possibly take on “Seasonal employment” - It actually costs them money obnce you factor in the costsof “getting back on it” - hence the “Black economy” - I presume that just like all good beaucoracies - your unemployed will have similar issues !

1 Like

The fix to this is Universal Basic Income, it replaces welfare and unemployment benefits, and you don’t lose anything by taking a part time job. As you can see I am really sold on UBI

1 Like

Yes I can see that - we (you) started a thread on that - can you find itt again and perhaps we can investigate it further ? (I am at first instinct - “Anti” :wink: )

1 Like

Found it !

1 Like

Great post

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

Double ouch!!

That’s what is called getting your ass kicked. He was brilliant.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

Go on then - for the sake of those of us who Do actually understand -

Please explain exactly what you have just said here ! :rofl: :rofl: and precisely why you hold that opinion !

Thus speaks our resident “spelling and Grammar” - Guru ! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I think you are spot on with that one @cigarmanstan - It is the massive Corporations and their sock puppets the “democrats” :roll_eyes: - versus competence and self-reliance !

1 Like

Putin

Russian Derangement Syndrome anyone?

Please tell what harm has Putin and the Russian people brought to Americans

Putin has a lot of support in Russia and here in Australia Russians living here love him.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

woman americans can care less about Australia politics.

The CIA just needs a Bogeyman for Americans to hate ( just like in 1984) by doing this they think the American people will not turn on its own government, we are seeing mixed results of that so far

By the way I see your favorite bot just posted another one of his mindless comments, and you notice he is ignoring my request for examples of Putin harming Americans

President Joe Biden is extending a ban on housing foreclosures to June 30 to help homeowners struggling during the coronavirus pandemic.

The moratorium on foreclosures of federally guaranteed mortgages had been set to expire on March 31. On his first day in office, Biden had extended the moratorium from Jan. 31. Census Bureau figures show that almost 12% of homeowners with mortgages were late on their payments.

The White House says more than 10 million homeowners are behind on mortgage payments and Biden’s actions are to help keep people in their homes amid “a housing affordability crisis” triggered by the pandemic. It says “homeowners will receive urgently needed relief as we face this unprecedented national emergency.”

1 Like

oh Denise here we go again, so posting a picture of putin eating popcorn is saying he’s bringing harm to america :rofl:, there you go again in your feeling

Putin

Where was this 12 years ago when Obama/biden turned their backs on homeowners and 5 million Americans lost their homes

and this is nothing more than a continuation of a Trump policy so it is not even anything new.

Markaria, tell us the truth, are these your own words or did you cut and paste someone else work

But I do appreciate you posting something that can start a conversation, big improvement over the memes

Take care
Dennis

1 Like

it is your post and your picture with no explanation, if it means something else then why not just use words and tell us what was meant by it

also that last picture was very sexes, coming from you not surprising