Political Opinion

35 U.S. Capitol Hill officers under investigation over attack

Millions of Texans Are Freezing and Without Power and Republicans Are Blaming … Windmills

The SOlar Panels are covered in snow - the bearings on the windmills are frozen solid - so they won’t turn :slightly_smiling_face:

Texas has the biggest oil and gas reserves of all - but they won’t use them !

It’s all down to the great Global Warming Hoax :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You call ti “false” all you like ! - Otherwise you have to consider the likelihod - that you are being Conned ! :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

Popcorn anyone ?

WHo is John Galt ?

sounds like a problem they put themselves into

1 Like

I agree - but to quote an old saying

“You can’t fix Stupid!”

3 Likes
1 Like

Man found frozen to death in his recliner in Texas as winter storm death toll rises

Freedom from Choice: How the Government Controls What You Consume | Lobby

Simple solution is Nuclear Energy, it is clean , reliable , new technology makes it extremely safe. All the arguments against Nuclear are 50 years old and no longer apply to a modern energy plant

There is an abundance of natural gas in Texas. My understanding, though, is those lines froze, too, and they were not insulated properly for the kind of cold they are experiencing,.

1 Like

This goes under the category " two wrongs do not make a right"

No matter what your political view we all should agree that the Capitol Police are being made scapegoats. You can bet this is being driven by the evil of all evil pelosi

I stand with the Capitol Police and would be proud to take a selfie with them on my next DC visit

If they didn’t do their jobs witch is to protect the capitol and not take selfies with them they should be investigated, you can’t let your political views get in the way from you doing your job.

In the US more natural gas is burnt into the atmosphere as a waste product of oil drilling than is used for heating. From space North Dakota used to be a dark as N.Korea, today it is as bright as any city all from natural gas burnoff. I am no global warming alarmist but we waste an insane amount of energy. This is not just in the US, every country that drills for oil is doing the same thing

1a

What are you suggesting they open fire and create a Tiananmen Square massacre?

Except for the officer who needlessly shot that young woman, I thought they did a remarkable job, they clearly recognized that the vast majority of the protesters were not of any threat.

Maybe if the evil pelosi had spent a few doors on some deadbolt locks and reinforce window glass the protesters would have never entered the capital

Again I stand with the Capital Police on this one , sorry it you don’t

2 Likes

I have no problem with that, i just have a different viewpoint from yours, we agree to disagree :v:

china is setting up their future while we american peasant fighting about the simple things in life, what is america future as china continue to expands their market and grow as the world #1 country

1 Like

Unreal - so the fault lies not with the invader but rather because the defences weren’t strong enough.

You happily refer to Speaker Pelosi as ‘evil’ - guys that smash through windows and doors shouting ‘hang etc’ are maybe the good guys who just happen to encounter weak windows and doors.

Wise up.

3 Likes

he calls Pelosi evil, imagine what the rioters think about her and what they would of done if they found her

The rioters were a mob and as such the concept of good and evil do not exist. That particular mob were baying for anyone regardless of political party, thus even the VP was in their sights - that was their chant, a chant of evil against a good guy.

Anyways, it’s in the past - democracy won - :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not so sure that it is truth:

Did Ted Cruz Tweet ‘I’ll Believe in Climate Change When Texas Freezes Over’? (snopes.com)