Political Opinion

[QUOTE=“konan;493142”]

They are just trying to wash out bigotry from American society by acquainting children with homosexuality and how it is not something to be afraid of and as consequence hated and discriminated against. …It’s similar to what schools did during "washing out " of racism from kids brains in America during MLK day…You have to teach kids how to love thy neighbor sometimes, not just how to hate…

“No one is an open homosexual” where I live because it’s a backward craphole of a country where gayness is associated with weakness. USA as a “beacon” of democracy should be different on this issue, no?![/QUOTE]

They are trying to attack traditional marriage because it hurts the feelings of a few who want to change the definition of marriage.

Once marriage is legally changed to include homosexuals then there is literally no reason polygamy should be illegal… I mean they are consenting adults right??? Once polygamy is legalized then there is no reason incestual marriage shouldn’t be legalized… I mean they are consenting adults right??? Why shouldn’t a brother be able to marry his own blood brother if they want… Equal love right?

At that point marriage means absolutely nothing.

I love how the word “bigot” is thrown around by people who are supposedly for “tolerance” … That’s a paradox.

I don’t know man. Seems like there is a better way of going about it.

This almost seems like they’re force feeding it.

That’s right…We who don’t subscribe to religion tend to think this way…

love how the word “bigot” is thrown around by people who are supposedly for “tolerance” … That’s a paradox.

I’m tolerant towards bigoted people, it still don’t change the label on their package.

[QUOTE=“konan;493195”]
I
I’m tolerant towards bigoted people, it still don’t change the label on their package.[/QUOTE]

Actually labeling someone as a bigot is pretty intolerant… And is just as bigoted

No, it’s not. Bigot: A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own…I’m very tolerant towards their opinions. Tolerant: Showing respect for the rights, opinions or practices of others. I’m for equal treatment of bigots and gays in the society.

And stop arguing semantics…It’s boring

[QUOTE=“konan;493203”]

No, it’s not. Bigot: A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own…I’m very tolerant towards their opinions. Tolerant: Showing respect for the rights, opinions or practices of others. I’m for equal treatment of bigots and gays in the society.[/QUOTE]

Removing the negative connotation from the word bigot and you may be able to argue your point… But “bigot” is primarily used with a very negative connotation by those “proclaiming” tolerance as a label to marginalize those opposing them.

[QUOTE=“konan;493205”]And stop arguing semantics…It’s boring[/QUOTE]

Lol well we can go back to you trying to show me a hedgefund with 120% annual return…

Thought you said it was 213%…

Is it 10% monthly, or 213% annually? They are very different.

So if you could prevent homosexuality from being taught that will stop it?

If so who teaches horses, dogs, birds, dolphins, and the other animals that is ok? All those have been observed to engage in homosexual acts, and none have yet died out.

For hundreds of years, leading up until the 70s, society was taught exactly as you wish - and homosexuality still existed.

With no study being large enough, or long enough at this stage, other than a ‘gay gene’ it has has also been shown that inter uterine testosterone levels in the early part of the pregnancy affect the masculinity or femininity of the child. This extends to their sexual preference - there being not just straight and gay, but a whole grey scale in between.

They should let people have relationships with under aged peopled also. Who are you to tell that 10 year old she isn’t in love with him. There’s a reason girls start bleeding at that age. That’s when it’s time.

And bestiality. As long as he animal doesn’t complain.

I’ve said this stuff on Facebook. That didnt go over very well lol.

Gotta have consenting adults on both ends… FB drama due to perfect trolling.

[QUOTE=“konan;493333”]

Gotta have consenting adults on both ends… FB drama due to perfect trolling.[/QUOTE]

My grandma is a Pentecostal. She called me and everything lol.

They really should legalize polygamy. That would solve a lot of my marital problems.

[QUOTE=“Cyco;493314”]

So if you could prevent homosexuality from being taught that will stop it?

If so who teaches horses, dogs, birds, dolphins, and the other animals that is ok? All those have been observed to engage in homosexual acts, and none have yet died out.

For hundreds of years, leading up until the 70s, society was taught exactly as you wish - and homosexuality still existed.

With no study being large enough, or long enough at this stage, other than a ‘gay gene’ it has has also been shown that inter uterine testosterone levels in the early part of the pregnancy affect the masculinity or femininity of the child. This extends to their sexual preference - there being not just straight and gay, but a whole grey scale in between.[/QUOTE]

That wasn’t my point… My point was whether or not it would affect the homosexuality rate among the control group. If it increased the homosexuality rate… Then it proves homosexuality is a product of environment.

Hahah, I love that picture.

Somehow I feel you didn’t understand what I was saying in that post, because it had nothing to do with that picture.

being a product of and being affected by are two different things. I’m sure if you tried to raise 100 children to be gay, in the environment you described, some would convince themselves they were gay to be accepted, just like the reverse happens now. Practically speaking, the damage done to a person by forcing them to be something they’re not, is really sad. Your method of arguing shows that you’re a bright fellow, but the stuff you’re saying lacks heart and the life experience of meeting people who are different then you are.

[QUOTE=“Hogarste;493358”]being a product of and being affected by are two different things. I’m sure if you tried to raise 100 children to be gay, in the environment you described, some would convince themselves they were gay to be accepted, just like the reverse happens now. Practically speaking, the damage done to a person by forcing them to be something they’re not, is really sad. Your method of arguing shows that you’re a bright fellow, but the stuff you’re saying lacks heart and the life experience of meeting people who are different then you are.

[/QUOTE]

Are you supportive of legalizing polygamy and giving polygamists “equal rights”?

What about my right to be an asshole? You guys make no sense. Everyone is offended by something. Go ahead and spend your life tiptoeing around and trying to please other people. I’m here for me. You’re fine with trying not to hurt a fags feelings but not a Christian’s. what’s that word everyone uses for religious people? Hypocrite?

No, I am against heterosexual and homosexual polygamy. But what your doing is using an agruing trick to make your point to avoid addressing the heart of the issue. I can understand that some people don’t get exposed to different cultures in their normal lives, so the gay thing (probably muslims, maybe Jews, hopefully not people of color) probably makes you uncomfortable as well. But when you work with these people every day, instead of trying to prove a point to show how smart you are on a thread, you think about the real people you know and some of the problems they’ve had, because they were born differently. I applaud and support their courage, but I can’t measure courage on any scale. In my own mind it is one of the most noble of human qualities.

@ Hogarste, why are you against polygamy?