Political Opinion

[QUOTE=“konan;493425”]

I’d say we’re doing pretty good…Compared to the Dark age Europe, pilgrim colonies in the America in 16 hundreds and Afghanistan under the Taliban regime…Guess which law was common in all three cases?! Yes, death penalty for sodomy.[/QUOTE]

Yeh now we’ve just moved on to the much more civilized practice of slaughtering tens of millions of babies… Woooo progress!!!

guinness ad - YouTube

and you guys messed me up. I was gonna stop posting at 1000…

You talking about starving babies in Africa, or?! No need to be so hard on God tho!

n1…

[QUOTE=“konan;493439”]

You talking about starving babies in Africa, or?! No need to be so hard on God tho![/QUOTE]

And what have you done to feed them oh so gracious liberal?

Not omnipotent or omnipresent…So, You’re asking the wrong guy.

[QUOTE=“konan;493444”]

Not omnipotent or omnipresent…So, You’re asking the wrong guy.[/QUOTE]

You are correct… You’d have to ask an American.

America’s foreign aid given to Ethiopia: $580 million

America’s foreign aid given to Nigeria: $625 million

America’s foreign aid given to Kenya: $625 million

America’s foreign aid to Egypt: $1.5 billion

These are on an annual basis btw…

The “religion of peace” goes on another rampage.

“We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you.”

“Religion of peace” — what a joke that is!

[U]From the Associated Press:[/U]

May. 23, 2013 7:20 AM ET

Q&A: What is known about the London attack

[B]By The Associated Press[/B]

A look at the key known facts about the Wednesday attack in south London, when two men hacked another to death near military barracks.

[B]Q:[/B] What happened?

[B]A:[/B] Two men with butcher knives, a machete and a meat cleaver hacked another to death near military barracks in south London’s neighborhood of Woolwich. Two U.K. government officials told the AP the attack seemed to have been ideologically motivated by radical Islam, adding that the assessment was not based solely on video footage of one suspect making political statements against the British government. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak about the ongoing investigation.

[B]Q:[/B] Where is Woolwich?

[B]A:[/B] Woolwich is about 10 miles (16 kilometers) southeast of Trafalgar Square. The attack happened a few blocks from the Royal Artillery Barracks.

[B]Q:[/B] Was it terrorism?

[B]A:[/B] Britain’s prime minister said there are “strong indications” the attack was an act of terrorism, and other officials have indicated it was inspired by radical Islam.

[B]Q:[/B] Who was the victim?

[B]A:[/B] Police Thursday confirmed the dead man was a serving soldier and said his identity will not be released yet at his family’s request.

[B]Q:[/B] Who are the suspects?

[B]A:[/B] It is not clear who the two suspects are. They were both wounded by armed police, and were transported to hospitals where they remain under armed guard as Britain’s counterterrorism officials try to piece together the motive for the attack. Before police arrived at the scene, one of the suspects, hands bloodied, called on Britain to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan.

“We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you,” the man, speaking with a British accent declared as he spoke to a cellphone camera. “We must fight them as they fight us.”

[B]Q:[/B] What about bystanders?

[B]A:[/B] There were many bystanders at the time of the attack. The two suspects spoke to several of them. In footage taken by people on the street and obtained by ITV news and The Sun newspaper, one of the suspects apologized that women passers-by “have had to witness this” barbarity, saying that “in our land our women have to see the same.”

A woman engaged one of the attackers. The Daily Telegraph identified the woman as Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, 48, and said she confronted the attackers, telling them: “It is only you versus many people. You are going to lose.” Saying she wanted to stop the suspect from attacking anyone else, she asked him if he “did it” and what he wanted.

“He said: ‘I killed him because he killed Muslims and I am fed up with people killing Muslims in Afghanistan. They have nothing to do there,’” she told the newspaper.

[B]Q:[/B] What else did the video show?

[B]A:[/B] Footage showed a man in a dark jacket and knit cap walking toward a camera, clutching a meat cleaver and a knife. He urged the government to “bring our troops back.” British troops are deployed in Afghanistan and recently supported the French-led intervention in Mali.

Associated Press

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

My apologies to the Associated Press for redistributing their copyrighted material. But, they make it impossible to link to “hosted” content — so, what do they expect?

That Iya is just sickening!

A 10-old is NOT a consenting adult.

Sounds like all your posts. You’re happy to piss on everyone else but yourself.

Unfortunately the society we live in and how people parent their kids affects their upbringing. Marriage has nothing to do with it.

I have no issue with same sex couples, that’s their business, but I do believe they should not be bringing up children as that environment would not (in my opinion) be suitable for a child’s upbringing.

[QUOTE=“waterboy;493534”]

Unfortunately the society we live in and how people parent their kids affects their upbringing. Marriage has nothing to do with it.[/QUOTE]

Marriage has everything to do with a child’s upbringing…

It sets up every aspect of the environment that the child is raised in…

[QUOTE=“waterboy;493530”]

Sounds like all your posts. You’re happy to piss on everyone else but yourself.[/QUOTE]

No I’m find with letting anyone and everyone do pretty much whatever they want. As long as its not murder or direct theft. I think they should allow fags equal rights. They should also allow polygamy, bestiality and even relationships between different ages as long as its consensual. You’re the one who wants to put limits on things. It’s fine as long as your beliefs are able to be practiced freely but how dare someone else be allowed the same.

I just like to talk

In a truly liberal mindset anything would be allowed. Natural selection says the weak will be weeded out. So maybe if someone kills you maybe you should be dead.

Liberals are just hypocrites.

If as you say “marriage is ruined” do you honestly think that a child looked after by their married parents in the same way as a child by their unmarried parents would somehow prosper over the 2nd child?

I think there is a grand difference between children and adults! One that should be protected even more than it currently is.

How can you happy to allow a 10-year old marry a 30-year old but a man can’t sleep with another man. People discriminate against about people in the Southwest do they not? So I don’t know if your comments are just a bullish reaction or that there is maybe something inherently wrong over there.

[QUOTE=“waterboy;493540”]

If as you say “marriage is ruined” do you honestly think that a child looked after by their married parents in the same way as a child by their unmarried parents would somehow prosper over the 2nd child?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

Applied over a large number of children… There will be a statistical difference between children raised in a solid family led by a married man and woman versus simply a cohabiting couple… It’s delusional to think otherwise

http://parenthood.library.wisc.edu/Popenoe/Popenoe-Married.html

[QUOTE=“waterboy;493541”]

I think there is a grand difference between children and adults! One that should be protected even more than it currently is.

How can you happy to allow a 10-year old marry a 30-year old but a man can’t sleep with another man. People discriminate against about people in the Southwest do they not? So I don’t know if your comments are just a bullish reaction or that there is maybe something inherently wrong over there.[/QUOTE]

It’s not about what I believe is “right” it’s about a persons freedom to choose. Conservatives aren’t allowed to dictate two men or two women then why should you be allowed to dictate a 30 year old and a 10 year old?

Water boy have we emailed before?

You’re the one drawing a line. So why are you right and other wrong?

I say there should be no lines.

I could have written that myself.

I am married with a child. If I was unmarried with the same partner I would pass on the same life experiences and expectations to my child as I do now as a married parent. It is then up to the child at 18 to make their own way and live life as they see fit, hopefully, in the way you have guided them.

I do agree however where parents have split up and re-cohabitated / re-married sets a poor example but in some cases a re-marriage is a lesser evil than watching two parents who clearly don’t get along abuse one another to the detriment of their child’s upbringing and ultimately society.