Political Opinion

[QUOTE=“Cyco;493579”]

What is the original intent of marriage?
.[/QUOTE]

The original intent of marriage is to unite a man and woman through a vow of commitment in front of witnesses so that they remain true to each other for life. It was ENTIRELY a religious institution that had the sole intent of uniting a man and woman.

[QUOTE=“waterboy;493582”]

No, not at all, are you for real???

Who WON the war???

S O C I E T Y

That’s who because the world society said the minority was wrong and acted to end it.

Case rested.[/QUOTE]

As a German you are part of the German society… And as such your moral compass apparently is dictated by that society. Do you think you are part of Chinas society? No… You identify yourself with your own country.

Had Germany won the war then Jews would be extinct and you would have been okay with that because you just go along with your society…

[QUOTE=“pipcompounder;493571”]

You obviously have NO concept of what a civil society is, or the rule of law. You think were evolving to higher lifeforms, but you’re a prime example of the decline, decay, entrophy, third law of thermodynamics, whatever, that happens when things are left to themselves. Society is going backwards, regressing, becoming Neanderthals, ever more corrupt. It’s as sure as the Earth’s rotation slowly slowing. Natural selection? Look who’s the majority…it’s not pretty.[/QUOTE]

You don’t know what I think lol. You should just know I like to argue. Either side usually whoever is getting beat up.

And without going too far into the offing as I know this makes people uneasy, but, religion has caused far more hurt than good in this world, so have it. I’d rather have a world where people treat each other equally and all get along rather than prejudice against colour, religion and sexuality and whatnot.

There’s where I draw a line in this thread and retire to bed at 2am.

[QUOTE=“waterboy;493587”]

And without going too far into the offing as I know this makes people uneasy, but, religion has caused far more hurt than good in this world, so have it. I’d rather have a world where people treat each other equally and all get along rather than prejudice against colour, religion and sexuality and whatnot.

There’s where I draw a line in this thread and retire to bed at 2am.[/QUOTE]

Equal by your terms or societies but not equal by an individuals.

One society vs the world. Good luck with them odds.

So when America was bombed by the Japanese, you suddenly became pro Japanese, seriously have you heard yourself.

[QUOTE=“waterboy;493587”] I’d rather have a world where people treat each other equally and all get along rather than prejudice against colour, religion and sexuality and whatnot.

There’s where I draw a line in this thread and retire to bed at 2am.[/QUOTE]

I rather have a world where there were only 500 people inhabiting each of the 7 continents …

Pointless making random statements like that huh?

[QUOTE=“waterboy;493589”]

One society vs the world. Good luck with them odds.[/QUOTE]

You would be immersed in the German society… That’s YOUR society… I think my point is going over your head.

[QUOTE=“waterboy;493590”]

So when America was bombed by the Japanese, you suddenly became pro Japanese, seriously have you heard yourself.[/QUOTE]

Lol so you’re incapable of empathy?

I didn’t say that I agree with what I argue.

I appreciate the religious concept of marriage and respect the opinions of religious leaders who do no approve of gay marriage in their own churches etc. However marriage is not viewed as a religious ceremony by law. It is viewed as a contract between two parties with legal binding precedents.

Problem with “some” countries is they confuse law, politics and religion way too much. Politicians should make choices and decisions that a beneficial for, and represent the opinions of voters. As opposed to what is right by their god/gods etc or in most cases what is right by their largest financial supporters.

Not over my head at all. I get what you’re saying but even if it was my society and I joined in, what am I saying is that the larger society would prevail over me just as the World did when it said no to Hitler.

Aren’t we taught as traders that the majority is wrong?

How did what I said give you that opinion?

I am not incapable of empathy, I have empathised with many people on many occasions.

How can you not agree with what you argue? Are you just a bully then?

Yes, but that is why it’s stated that many people struggle with trading as they need to re-wire to there brain to another level for trading emotions are very different to what early life teaches.

Do you ever sleep???

[QUOTE=“waterboy;493701”]

Yes, but that is why it’s stated that many people struggle with trading as they need to re-wire to there brain to another level for trading emotions are very different to what early life teaches.

Do you ever sleep???[/QUOTE]

Lol yea different hours than most people tho. And it comes to my phone as a notification when someone replies to a thread I’m subscribed to.

Because life expectancy of females was about 25 for the longest time in history…In some parts of the world it still is( I suppose , don’t quote me on this). We have had to reproduce as early as possible in those days to have some 10 years maybe to raise the infant…So, it’s really the evolution’s fault…However, mental maturity never follows sexual maturity and this is crucial.

Going to say, I went bed at 2am, its now 9.37am here so was surprised to still see you posting.

I really just made that all up…If you wanna check it, google it, It might be right…

[QUOTE=“konan;493708”]I really just made that all up…If you wanna check it, google it, It might be right…[/QUOTE]

That was pretty good lol.