Political Opinion

I liked Bush. He went to war after we got attacked with everyones support then people started dying(not that many btw)and everyone turned on him. But what if he hadnt gone to war. And we were attacked again. He would have been slaughtered he made the decision everyone else would have made people just like to talk ****. And he cut taxes for everyone. I think over time he will be remembered as a good president. His memoirs are a good read.

Yesā€¦ wellā€¦ thereā€™s just the tiny detail about that - Iraq had NADA, NOTHING, to do with 9/11. They do have oil however, and the chance of finishing what Bush Sr failed. It was truly pathetic and it cost the US a lot of face in the world. Donā€™t get me wrong, I love the US and Saddam deserved everything he got. But it was all based on a lie, in fact many other countries that are usually quick to join and back the US voiced their doubt already before the war started. Why do you think that is? Because it was known in the intelligence community around the world that there were no grounds for what the US administration claimed?

And yes he cut taxes, mostly for the already very rich, like himself and his family. To each their own huh. I will disagree with you completely, Iā€™m fairly sure that Bush Jr will go down in history as one of, if not the, most incompetent presidents in US history. Thatā€™s of course as long as Sarah Palin never makes president LOL.

Definitely in the top 5 worst presidents ever lol and a strong contender for #1 along with Obama.

We ll see I guess lol. I was young too then and a lot different person. I do like Ron Paul a lot :smiley: anyone with me on that?

Both parties grow the government beyond itā€™s proper function. Both engage in unnecessary wars and meddling. Both are at the mercy of the Fed Reserve and you know the rest. Itā€™s Ron Paul by default if you respect the law and the constitution.

Heā€™s obviously not really part of the Repub party. (I thought he was a joke when I was Republican but I grew up)

Exactly Pete heā€™s like my underdog hero I just wish he could get in before he dies

Jeez, Magnus, are you still obsessed with Bush? ā€” Let it go, man.

Three years ago, you beat this [B]Bush/oil/WMD/Iraq/CIA/Saddam[/B] thing to death, right here on Babypips.

Have you forgotten?

I know you are consumed with outrage that Sweden is overrun with Iraqi refugees.

But, the failure of your country to manage your borders, and your immigration policy, canā€™t be blamed on the U.S.

Well my political opinion is democrat, because democrats use Government force, to protect the majority from the rich who try to deceive and exploit us for their own financial gains.

Take the FOREX market, before this administration, brokers were scamming new traders with ungodly amounts of leverage, and other unethical practices, until the Dodd Frank Act began the first of many steps, to regulate the finance industry, to protect us.

The income inequality has gone up since the Bush administration, and even since the Reagan administration, Republicans have destroyed not only our country, but many European countries with our economic policies, which have gone as far to increase the income inequality in social democracies such as Canada, Great Britain, and even France.

If we donā€™t put a stop to them, they will continue to ravage our financial markets, and social systems with austerity, in a bid to enrich a minority of very wealthy men, who want to consolidate power in their own hands.

It is time that we stand up to them this November, and put an end to their tyranny.

Iā€™m really looking forward to Clintā€™s next post. :smiley:

Your post would imply that there are no rich democrats. If thatā€™s the case, why are 7 of the top ten richest members of congress democrats?

And how does ANY broker scam someone with too much leverage? It a traderā€™s fault if they donā€™t use their heads, not the brokerages. Itā€™s stupid to limit the leverage to save us from ourselves. If you donā€™t know that running with a pair of scissors is a bad idea, maybe you shouldnā€™t trade either. Itā€™s not my fault. Why am I being penalized?

And income inequality goes up when people are no longer willing to work, and think they should just be handed a living. Social programs reward that thinking.

I thought we did that in 2008.

Also Iā€™m going to throw out FDR as the worst pres. Just because I hate social security and it makes me mad that I have to pay when I set money back for my retirement on my own.

I could feel the IQ points leaving my brain as I watched that debateā€¦

Nowā€¦ How to get them back. I hope Spongebob Squarepants is on.

If Obama is so amazing, why did he sign a law that allows the US military to detain US citizens without a trial, indefinitely? Look up NDAA.

If Bush was so evil for the patriot act, why did Obama reauthorize it twice, and expand it?

Also, since austerity is so evil, how long can a country go deep into debt? Forever? Can we actually get out of debt by going deeper in debt?

Also, do you not see any conflicts of interests when the 87 page document that formed the basis for the ā€œAffordable Care Actā€ (Obamacare) in the house and the senate was written by Liz Fowler, VP of WellPoint, the largest health insurance company in America?

Well, for my part, Iā€™m kinda looking forward to a reply from Magnus!

Thought this was funny:

For all the details on Mitt Romneyā€™s 5 trillion dollar tax plan visit ROMNEYTAXPLAN.COM

I donā€™t like debating with you Clint, your memory is far too good!

Anyway, the Swedish border joke canā€™t be blamed on us Swedes either, but at the EU (which I suspect is the predecessor of the Evil Galactic Empire in Star Warsā€¦)

And no, Iā€™m not obsessed with Bush, just like youā€™re not obsessed with Obama :wink:

Nah, that would be the Vaticanā€™s current occupant. I found proof:

Good one, Magnus! ā€” I knew Iā€™d get a clever reply from you.

As for our ā€œdebatesā€, Iā€™d hate to see you give up on them. For me, theyā€™ve always been great entertainment.

Some people are just fun to pick on ā€” thatā€™s why I like having you around!

Well the President beat Romney, in the 2 out 3 debates. As soon as the President is re-elected, we can expect stiffer regulations on the finance industry including FOREX.

There is going to be a lot more enforcement, and rules against trading offshore as well, welcome to a new fundamental approach, to American policy.

Now I only watched half of that debate(wife wanted to catch up on walking dead) but Romney did a good job that comment about Obama attacking him not being a position. And adding teachers doesnā€™t improve grades by much just more money Obama wants to waste.