Political Opinion

EDIT: does look like the general herd mentality is that Obama one tho :-D. Romneys 5 point plan gets my **** hard.

Clearly you havenā€™t watched any of the debates lol! At most Obama won one debate. Also, Romney has a HUGE lead on Obama in every major poll just a couple weeks before election day and is definitely out classing him. I think itā€™s safe to say Obama is one and done.

Well I hope my polls are more accurate than yours lol! Keep in mind that Obama is the current president and it is a very bad sign for the current president to lose majority to the under dog weeks before the election. He was supposed to do a good job meaning he is supposed to have the majority of votes.

edit:

Out of the 3 polls I keep track of, 2 have Romney at a 5 point lead and the other at 49% to 48% in favor of Romney.

What polls?just so I can keep track. I usually just float around try to get different ones from different parties media.

Also I didnā€™t mean to quote myself lol meant to hit edit.

Rasmussen, Gallup, Washington Post mostly

[B]Ohio Ohio Ohio,[/B] the whole election could very well be decided in the buckeye.

After all the money spent on TV ads, the 18 plus 3 debates and the two conventions, the tipping point could turn out to be Ohioā€™s response to the NYT opinion piece Romney wrote on the auto bailout.

Still way too early to know, but Iā€™m betting Romney wishs he had passed on writing it.

PS maybe Mitt should have paid more attention to his heroā€™s record from the 80ā€™s when Reagan supported the Chrysler bailout.
:wink:

Reagan is everyoneā€™s hero. I watch A time for choosing every week.

I worked as a contractor for the dept of defense when Reagan was President and building his 600-ship navy. It was nice, I made a whole s-load of fast easy money, like taking candy from a baby! :smiley:

Why did Romney go soft on Obama in final debate? Glenn has an idea - Glenn Beck Iā€™ve never watched an episode of glenn beck but I know heā€™s labeled as somewhat of a nut. It might just be me hoping so badly for a real American president but I really really feel Romney is trying to be honest(I kno itā€™s politics) but thatā€™s the vibe I get like heā€™s trying to be clean and a good man. Also Iā€™m not religious and I donā€™t believe in GOD I donā€™t discount it either I was raised Christian. Mostly anymore I just donā€™t give a duo .

Republicans are too ambitious, the incumbent in the past several elections have lost, and Romney is in that position.

He will not make presidency, because ā€œ47 percent of the population, depends on government and donā€™t take personal responsibilityā€

They have heard, and will probably take personal responsibility, when itā€™s time to re-elect the President. You guys get ready for 10 to 1 leverage on the FOREX market, and prosecution for using offshore brokers, if it is not already in place, as I believe it is.

We are not using horses and bayonets anymore, a massive load of ships is excessive and unnecessary. The Democrats invest in smart warfare, not stupid warfare, to make military contractors Richer.

For a politician, I do get a good vibe from him Iā€™ll admit. I do think he is sincere in his religion.
But I donā€™t like him talking about preemptive war with Iran (like everyone else), and that the sanctions are good and we need more. Those sanctions are hurting people in that countryā€¦destroying the economy and the currency sounds pretty bad. I think I would hate America if I lived there lol. Itā€™s still better than war so maybe that justifies it. Iran doesnā€™t want to play the petro dollar gameā€¦that might be the real issue.

I think all that really matters to the [I]real[/I] powers that be is Foreign/military Policy and What the centrals banks do.
Notice Romney and Obama are pretty much the same on those issues. The rest is to keep us busy debating.

Yea I didnā€™t realize that I didnā€™t read that mch into it tho. Who are the real powers that be? Central banks? Romney also said in the first debate I think. ā€œMiddle income families wonā€™t pay taxes on interest dividends or capital gains.ā€ I about passed out.

Yep, the Banksters as they are called.

Try getting that tax cut passed. I donā€™t think soā€¦maybe if the Tea Party takes over lol.

In the last couple debates Romney has mentioned the Chines artificially manipulating their currencyā€¦ Any comments on this from you pro currency traders? I really havenā€™t heard much about this until nowā€¦

Check out the new ads, showing workers who were fired by the Governor who made millions of dollars firing them, and sending their jobs overseas, as wealthy corporations often like to do.

China is manipulating their currency, but that is not problem, the problem is rich people like Romney making money from the cheap labor in China.

Donā€™t forget Ohio, the big swing state that a republican needs to win Presidency, apparently using tax payer money to save auto jobs isnā€™t in their ideology. Romney wanted them to go into bankruptcy, and lose their jobs, instead of accepting a bailout.

You guys lost a long time ago, maybe 2016, but weā€™ll be ready.

And you wouldnt have done the same? say no cause youā€™d be a liar.

Iā€™m not running for President, any candidate who fires people from their jobs to make millions of dollars, does not deserve to be President.

No oneā€™s going to vote for Governor Romney, heā€™s greedy and evil.

if thereā€™s ever a choice between me and someone else there is no choice.

They are, but probably to a lessor extent than the US Fed Reserve is!