Political Opinion

When RT is suggesting Deutsche Bank might be the first domino in a global downturn, I just have to stop taking this thing seriously.

Insiders and auditors say Itā€™s already tippedā€¦

There you go @tommor, done a little research for youā€¦ LFā€¦Seriouslyā€¦

1 Like

RT is the only place for Americans to get news that has not been propagandized

1 Like

Theyā€™re not on your side.

All the more reason Britten is doing the correct thing with Brexit, And once the Euro collapses Ireland will be begging to be let back into the UK

The UK could leave the EU (some still doubt it), Deutsche Bank could fail, the EUR might be withdrawn, the EU could split apart. But Ireland applying to re-join Britain is about as likely as Lord of the Rings being real history.

1 Like

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers. Thomas Jefferson
Read more at: Thomas Jefferson Quotes - BrainyQuote

2 Likes

When youā€™re being lied to, you wonā€™t find out the truth by simply reading more lies from a different source.
tommor, 2019.

1 Like

So are you telling me that the following people are lying to me every night on RT
Larry King
Jesse Ventura
Chris Hedges
Max Keiser
Lee Camp
Ed Schultz ( before his death)

2 Likes

Iā€™d have to regard anything RT says as being sponsored by the Russian government, for the benefit of Russian interests and President Putinā€™s in particular. None of it is for purely informational purposes for the education and enlightenment of the western audience.

Whether what they say is half-truth or lies I think is immaterial to them, but Russia has adopted the Soviet tactics of propaganda which is to destabilise the rule of government in the US and the west, and to undermine confidence in democratic institutions generally. I wouldnā€™t trust any of these commentators to tell me today was Wednesday.

1 Like

And just who is threatening who, I donā€™t see a Russin base within 2000 miles of the US

2 Likes

Seeing how the US media is just one continues lie and nothing but propaganda drumming up support for the next country we invade and leave to chaos ( like Libya) or stick another military base. Yes I can see how RT confronting this propaganda with truth could work in the interest of Russia

2 Likes

I often wondered why they bothered to put up newsy type stuff which seems far more balanced and impartial than what we get on mainstream - where you are sometimes screaming at the screen to stop being so blatantly biased.

I suppose telling us the ACTUAL truth when the mainstream is absolutely not - DOES in some ways ā€œundermineā€ the Postmodernist agenda - more power to them sez I !

2 Likes

I havenā€™t read the whole thread thatā€™s for sure, but for now you have Trump and what he is doing with the Church ? I bet that nothing really anyway. Correct ? Probably thatā€™s how it should really be, Church alone, Government alone and thatā€™s it.

what do you mean, I have not seen religion play into anything that Trump has done, Except maybe " I shall not Kill" which could be why he cancelled the Iran attack

More likely the thought of another costly foreign war when full preparation not yet done:

ā€œI will never send our finest into battle unless necessary, and I mean absolutely necessary, and will only do so if we have a plan for victory with a capital V,ā€

Donald Trump speech 2016.

He went on to say:

ā€œThe world must know that we do not go abroad in search of enemies.ā€

He has re-iterated that sentiment on Iran recently, it can be difficult to deal with regimes that are aggressive and are quick to use their guns.

Btw - kudos to the Royal Navy - thatā€™s how to deal with high seas bullies.

Yeah. I think I follow things rather closely and Iā€™m not sure what you mean with ā€œwhat Trump is doing with the Church.ā€

Ah - RT knows how to defend itself with itā€™s own propaganda.

You donā€™t need bases to pose a threat - this missile is the fastest on earth, 27 times faster than sound and according to Putin and no defence system is capable of destroying it - so says the propaganda:

It even caught the RT cameraman outā€¦or did it?

Global Finance Articles: Deutsche Bankā€¦ and itā€™s use of the Equities Marketsā€¦

For those that closely follow the equities marketsā€¦ this guy makes a lot of senseā€¦

Be firstā€¦ Be smarterā€¦ Or cheatā€¦ Itā€™s always a hell of a lot easier to just be firstā€¦

2 Likes

Ex-Deutsche Bank Derivatives Trader spills on whatā€™s likely happening on the insideā€¦

Anyone playing the Gold or Silver should have a look at this as wellā€¦

1 Like