Political Opinion

Marco Rubio is a A-hole as is anyone else pushing this Russia, Russia, Russia crap, this divide and conquer is coming form the United States not Russia , Russia is the guy on the monitor that everyone screams at in the book and movies of “1984”

There is a very good video on YouTube that will explain exactly what is going on here, I will find it and post a link

I’m a Marco guy(he’s one of my Senators) and I’m not sure I disagree with his comments, but,
regardless of Russian trolls firing up the intelligentsia on Twitter, we still need to get to the bottom
of it!
Heck could even be the Russians that did it…a MSNBC commentator said so…

From politicians?

1 Like

He is one of my Senators too, and I voted for the guy, but he has turned into a deep-state mouth piece and does not speak for the people that voted for him, any way let me find that video and maybe you might see where I am coming from

Read the quote below and hopefully, it will motivate you to want to learn more and watch or listen to the 15 min. video below. Only with the knowledge of the content of this video can we have a none partisan conversation of how we are being controlled. Hint, it is not Russia

EXcellent Summary @Dennis3450

There s certainly far more in this stuff than meets the eye !

Just reading that now - but the outside references are highly valuabe - thanks

1 Like

Watch Eyes Wide Shut by stanley kubrick on this topic

Excellent movie

1 Like

If you want to know how modern propaganda works and the fine art of it then read about Joseph Goebbels.

His art of propaganda stood the test of time and ist still commoy used today especially on internet medias.

It will blow your mind.

His favourite practice was “the bigger the lie the more idiots believe in it”

you mean like Flat Earth or the Moon Landing never happen or we are all going to die in 10 years from global worming.

I don’t think we need to go to last century Germany to understand what is being used against us in the US today, but you are correct that history has many examples of this tactic being used and the people fall for it every time

1 Like

I wouldnt include global warming in this list as it is a science. Science is either true or false.

I mean things like (what you said) moon landing, flat earth.

Then things like 911 inside job - holocaust has never happened - aliens running all governments

Then less known ones like “Plunge protection team”

Etc. There is an infinite amount of examples

Bernays was apparently quite distressed when he learned the Nazis were using his writings as a blueprint.

1 Like

Yes i remember. The nazis sold tooth paste way better than him while he was working for procter and gamble.

Why would that be ? One wonders.

We see many, many examples even on these boards and we see some fighting back. Often being attacked quite viciously for their modest ventures into critical thinking - but that of course “Goes with the territory” !

When our children are being taught and examined upon the horrors of “Male Toxicity” - We are indeed going down a dangerous path !

As individuals, we all know this as a self evident truth, yet so regimented are we as a crowd, that only a very few muster the courage to speak out - Even when they know full well it is their own sons and daughters being harmed.

1 Like

“Academy of Ideas” is an awesome YouTube channel, from ancient Greek philosophy to modern psychology , his essays really hit home on what is driving the chaos of our society

This one on Carl Jung work is my favorite

2 Likes

Recognize that we are all both good and bad, for that’s what makes us human.

I think it is important that everyone find their own proper avenue for unwinding the daily stresses of life, so as to regain stability of mind and in turn we will be able to make sound choices and trade safely. A person under the heat simply can’t trade well.

1 Like

Five libtards, including Richard Blumenthal (the lying Senator from Connecticut),
are threatening the Supreme Court of the United States with “restructuring”
(that’s code for “packing the court”), if the Court doesn’t “heal” its conservative tendencies.

Blumenthal — who may or may not be the ring-leader of this little cadre of whacked-out Democrats —
is a real piece of work. Before he was outed by the New York Times for his lies, he was fond of claiming heroic service in the Vietnam War — claims which earned him the nickname Da Nang D!ck.

Back in February, President Trump tweeted this —

• Donald J. Trump

• “I have now spent more time in Vietnam than Da Nang D!ck Blumenthal, the third rate Senator from Connecticut (how is Connecticut doing?). His war stories of his heroism in Vietnam were a total fraud - he was never even there. We talked about it today with Vietnamese leaders!”

Hey, Da Nang D!ck, here’s an idea —

Instead of your libtard suggeston to “restructure” the Supreme Court, how 'bout we “restructure” the Senate — by throwing you out of it?

That simple “restructuring” would make the Senate a much better place.

This is just payback for all those 30+ years that the Court was “liberal” and all the
Conservative’s were clamoring all the time to restructure the SCOTUS.
Wait…:wink:

Dow falling on US recession fears.

What these " libtards" are really saying is they are too cowardly to do their jobs and pass laws that might not be popular in the short term, they would rather the Supreme Court legislate from the bench.

Instead of holding the SCOTUS hostage over say abortion rights, The Democrat party could show real leadership and start the process of Amending the Constitution to make abortion a right. But instead they use it as a wedge issue every election and a litmus test for any Justice seeking confirmation

What the Democrats are doing is showing their hand of what type of America they want to see ( 1984 )

if you believe this then buy gold