Political Opinion

Now they want us to believe the “Guards” not one guard but both guards took a three-hour nap together then lied about checking on Epstein during that time,

I can hardly wait for the movie, I think they will call it “Ocean’s Eleven go to Manhatten”

If anyone hears any new details please let us know, as I predicted because this was a Friday/Saturday story, the US media has already moved this to the back page, only Fox is giving it any real reporting

I am always much more prepared to believe a cock-up theory than a conspiracy theory.

Like with President Kennedy’s assassination attempt.

1 Like

I wonder if THAT tells us something…?
Of course, the others are back on the “Trump is a white supremacist” story, so business as usual, I guess?

1 Like

Tomorrow (Saturday, August 17) in Portland, demonstrations against Antifa will likely turn violent.

Right-wing political factions are gathering in Portland, Oregon, to protest the domestic terrorist group Antifa. — And Antifa is planning to confront the right-wing protesters, and turn the protest into a war.

Beginning this evening, and continuing over the weekend, the libtard (mainstream) media will spin this clash as a repeat of the events in Charlottsville, Virgina, in August 2017. You might want to have your barf-bag handy, before you tune in to watch the weekend talking heads on NBC or CBS.

2 Likes

Portland has turned into an Antifa stronghold. Mayor has the police standing down. This could get REAL ugly.

Ithey say eskimos from greenland made sure the guards were off duty while epstein executed his plan

Strong evidence point to that supported by the fact that trump wants to buy greenland so he can grant them amnesty for them to stay quiet over that storry forever.

1 Like

I heard he wanted to melt the ice and make it “green” land again to grow crops?
You got your global warming going on…

1 Like

Damn but that would be good taking c02 from the atmosphere wouldnt it?

Maybe he plans chicken farms without washing them in chlored water, for exports?

I really found this funny as a couple of years ago I attached two Roman Candles to the landing gear of my old DJI Phantom, it was funny as hell watching that little drone try to hold its position while fighting the recoil of a $2 Roman Candle, it made for a great video but If I did that today I could be fine up to $25,000 ( or is that $25K or each roman candle) In any case, the only people being killed by weaponized drones are those operated by the US military. looking at several MSM reports on the matter they claim between 2 and 5 thousand death by US drones just during Obama’s time in office. that kind of makes my little fireworks experiment rather trivial

what are your thoughts on this matter

Touching on a few issues the ultra-left may find inconvenient.

Putin orders another foreign political assassination.
The assassin completes his mission, but gets caught trying to escape.
Putin denies Russian involvement.

1 Like

Back by popular demand …

Political Cartoons

cartoon - 13
Michael Ramirez has expressed, in a polite and socially-acceptable way,
what we all know — Bill Maher is a piece of ■■■■.

David Koch was a man worthy of respect,
unlike Bill Maher, who is a bitchy, hate-filled, little bugger.

2 Likes

NRA has been declared a terror organisation by San Francisco.

Was about time. Hope many other cities and states follow soon.

2 Likes

This is posturing and virtue-signalling without any real progress in dealing with gun control issues.

Gun control in the US is an absolute farce - but the San Francisco Board of Supervisors has just signalled they’re not to be trusted with it.

Reminiscent of the UK district councils who in the 1980’s declared themselves nuclear-free zones.

2 Likes

1 step to the front,one step to the side, one back and one to the left.

Clap your hands twice and do it all again.

Is there anything any politician, state, government, institution person or city can do without having everybody “booo” it down? It seems to me that it plays no role today anymore what someone does, any change, first step, motivation etc is beeing seen as negative from all perspectives. Its either going too far, not going far enough or “it proves the incompetency of someone”.

Why not simply accept a first step as what it is? - A first step. And why not be happy about a step in the right direction?

Because this decision is not a step in any direction, let alone the right one. Guns need to be better controlled in the US but inconsequential labelling is not progress, its just activity.

1 Like

Thats because you dont see the underlaying fundamental changes such declaration as terrorist organization is doing.

The most prominent ones beeing:

In frisco no NRA happening can take place. Guns showing, parties, associations, summits etc

No company/citizen living in frisco is allowed to monetary support the NRA organization- which means they can not do lobby work in frisco, which means money from frisco not coming in anymore to the political active NRA, which means their budget for lobbying shrinks, which means their political power is shrinking.

Which also means nobody paying tax in frisco, be it a company or person, can tax-deduct any voluneer work or money given to the NRA anymore.

This wont happen over night, but with time it has an effect, and if other cities follow then the NRA will dissapear, which will lead to loss of political influence of the “gun-lobby” over senators, gourvernours and presidents -over time.

See the change now?

1 Like

San Francisco seems convinced the NRA is the problem.

But looking back at the time-line of US gun control attempts, it seems very feasible that it was the ham-fisted legislative measures following the political shootings in the 1960’s which propelled the NRA into its current powerful and reactionary position:

I don’t see a political will and ability in the US to deal with gun control effectively. SF’s petty action under-lines this failure.

1 Like

Maybe youre right. We should stone the guys in Frisco in charge, put em on a lonely island without water and let em starw to death. How dare they doing something at all! Hail and god bless the guys who did nothing for several hundret years! Good job dudes. Give them a beer and money asap.

1 Like

Incremental local legislation gradually leading to effective gun control is likely to be extremely litigious, especially as we’re talking about the US, and could drag on for decades.

In any case, people intent on getting a gun via lax gun control loop-holes will simply buy it in the city or county with weakest gun control and then ship it to wherever guns are hard to buy. All the while, this approach leaves guns which are sourced totally outside legislated avenues unchallenged.

But a major objection has to be that local gun controls let national politicians off the hook. This must suit the national politicians very nicely - its a strategy that is already helping them with the abortion question, health care and taxation.

1 Like