Political Opinion

Interesting play. You think she realised that Mitch was gonna open and close the proceedings in a week and then have the vote and that would be that? And by election time no one would remember.? So, now, she can waive papers every couple of days and remind us that the Pres is SO evil we impeached him!?

I think Joe Biden called her, he knows he will be front and center of any Senate trial. While Pelosi and the Dems play this game they are not addressing any of the issues that gave the President victory in 2016. The middle class is getting killed between student debt and mandatory health insurance that has doubled in cost, dems continue to block any efforts to address these issues

Bingo***
At least Trump has given you a guideline of what he’s trying to do and that’s more than other candidate at this moment which oddly weird and sad. Like you said most of them are complaining but not saying what’s the solution which is just more frustrating and annoying.

1 Like

Breaking news

Pelosi explains her failure to send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate

Pelosi to McConnell: My dog ate the Articles of Impeachment

Disclaimer –
I take no responsibility for the authenticity of this letter. This letter may be a fake.

1 Like

This is one of the tactics I was afraid of which might derail the likely bullish progress for the markets.

And not at all satisfactory for democracy or the justice procedure. Anyone accused of a criminal act has the right to a trial, or to charges being dropped. Charges cannot be simply left pending ad infinitum. Failure to hear the charges at this point simply confirms this is an entirely political process and brings it into disrepute.

2 Likes

Impeachment – through the eyes of the cartoonists

cartoon - impeachment - 35

cartoon - impeachment - 36

cartoon - impeachment - 38

cartoon - impeachment - 39

1 Like

my favorite YouTuber for anything to do with the Law

cartoon - impeachment - 40

A Christmas Carol

with Nasty Pelosi as Ebenezer

cartoon - impeachment - 41

I guess Pelosi thinks the Articles of Impeachment are so ridiculous
that she just can’t bring herself to send them over to the Senate.

cartoon - impeachment - 43

2 Likes

Kim Jong-Un(stable) is begging for a war

cartoon - North Korea - 1

1 Like

He might as well claim credit for this as well, he claims everything else!!

If you want to blame him for every time it rains, then you must also giving him credit ( or blame) for the sun shinning. All part of Trump derangement syndrome

1 Like

rewrite history

1 Like

U R right on that…

IRAN IS PLAYING WITH FIRE

cartoon - Iran - 3

cartoon - Iran - 6

cartoon - Iran - 4

Have read and heard much drivel the last few days about US actions escalating the situation and edging the west closer to all-out war in the ME.

Actually, I thought we were all in the west already at war with terrorism so escalation or non-escalation is not an option, we are already targets, as are our allies. Disruption and degrading of a hostile state’s military capabilities is a good way to prevent them from carrying out aggressive actions towards either western interests or western allies in the region.

So,the question is are we fighting terrorism or do we want peace with terrorists.

2 Likes

Somebody in the Speaker’s office has leaked a copy of the
Articles of Impeachment, that Pelosi refuses to send to the Senate.
Here’s the leaked copy. Click the image to enlarge it.

1 Like

What a farce. The House debated impeachment of the president on the 17th, the president was impeached on the 18th, on the 19th the House nothing happened and on the 20th they took a holiday.

1 Like

Spot on

Cheers

Blackduck