Political Opinion

I seem to remember someone by the name of Donald J Trump did just that, and won 30 states, and the intellectual midgets went on a 3 year mission to impeach the man, first with fake Russiagate then a phone call. I am hopeful Jordan Peterson runs for PM of Canada and Dave Rubin has talked about running for office, things are just getting started so watch out a refreshing new political wake is coming,

There is almost nothing between left-wing and right-wing authoritarianism. These are lazy short-cuts used by identity politicians and historians.

But there is a difference between democracies and dictatorships. Regardless of whether they were left-wing or right-wing (by your analysis, not mine), was there ever a democracy that voted to become a dictatorship? And how did that turn out?

Sorry, I thought we were using the same standards used to accuse Russia of rigging the 2016 US Presidential race

No.
You were suggesting that the coronavirus pandemic was a benefit to China and speculating that the whole episode was planned. Its too soon to see how the pandemic affects China and the rest of the world but thereā€™s certainly no evidence of deliberate intent to infect the global population with a deadly virus.

The evidence actually suggests that viral pandemics are increasingly common due to unintentional general human impacts on the animal world - Ebola, SARS, MERS, Swine flu, Avian flu, Zika. And others.

Surprise, surprise, a Trump tweet I agree with
Screenshot_2020-05-29-07-53-07-1

Going back to Dennis3450 and the WHO, not an organisation Ive ever really taken any notice of or paid much attention to. I would have expected them to play a prominent part in fighting Covid, but it seems nations are doing their own thing. Maybe, and this is only a guess, they are more proactive in 3rd-world countries helping to organise.

Aha - there lies the difference - Pres Trump never hid in the dark in his life - whether I agree with a personā€™s political viewpoint is irrelevant - but Iā€™ll respect a person who stands up to be counted - win or lose :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hadnā€™t intended posting again this week, but saw this on another site and had to share

https://www.notthenoobs.com/index.php/topic,71.msg1142.html#msg1142

Enjoy your weekend

That Trump tweet has now been blocked!
His response will be interesting

Wow

2 Likes

Tucker nails it most nights.

2 Likes

Huge numbers of victims of these mega billionaires in charge of the Social media ā€“ must be preparing to seek legal advice on how to reclaim their losses incurred due to biased banning and shadow banning - Best wishes to all of them !

A shorter version for those in a hurry.

1 Like
1 Like

"Elderly gerbil that has forgotten itā€™s dentures tries to savage Rottweiller " :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Our only consolation is that covid did not strike while Theresa May was Prime Minister.

(or as I like to think of her, the ā€œActing Prime Ministerā€)

2 Likes

For our American cousins here is a pic from Sky News a couple of days ago of the Rottweiller - well actually a pretty normal guy. He is a SPAD (special advisor to Boris Johnson) and the PM relies quite heavily on his advice.

Spadā€™s are usually unelected as is the case here:

DominicCummings

The controversy is that he is supposed to have broken lock-down rules and because he is high profile many are calling for his head including members of the governing party.

I broke the rules myself - I hugged my grandchild - but nobody noticed except the childā€™s mum who gave me the all clear. Now if everyone in the UK who has broken the rules in the past weeks were to resign their jobsā€¦

Amen to that brother ! - Can you think of any other team - you would rather have in charge just at the moment - ?

1 Like

Youā€™re entitled to your OPINION of course - but it is at variance with that of many others - He is widely regarded as the ā€œBrainsā€ behind the Brexit vote, Boris becoming PM AND the annihilation of the Labour vote in 2019 - And the ā€œLeaving strategyā€ currently being pursued ! - As ā€œPretty Normalā€ goes and to explain WHY the Swamp is desperately trying to get rid of him - take a listen to what someone American who was with hiim at Oxford Uni has to say about the ā€œPretty Normalā€ Guy !

AS I said 3 days ago - "He can come and sit at the ā€œFalstaff Tableā€ in the Boars Head - any time heā€™s in town !
[You need to follow the link to the other thread - to get access to the ā€œreferenceā€ which is only 3 minutes long = but highly informative ]

1 Like

Aye, there are a few who dislike him in the corridors - goes with the territory i suppose.

Now the thing is back awhile i made mention of a plan he had to sort all the stuff about Brexit and Northern Ireland - remember no-one on the planet could see how the circle could be squared as the many analysts put it - how could you get the UK out and keep NI in.

I called it the: This plan is called the Peterma ā€˜cummingsā€™ plan :slight_smile:

At it happened - the square became a circle.

The Great White Hope of the Democrat Party

(ā€¦ or, as Biden would say, ā€œYou ainā€™t black, but I pretend to be.ā€)

cartoon - Biden - 45

cartoon - Biden - 44

cartoon - Biden - 43

2 Likes

Again I point out with no evidence what so ever 90% of American news media has spent the last three yeas not speculating, not suggesting but flat out accusing Russia of interfering with the 2016 election. Now if those 90% of the media would use the same standard they judged Russia and apply that to China what would the conclusion be. Seems pretty clear

1 Like