Political Opinion

You really need to stop idolizing George Soros. The man is a prick. Google him.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by, you look at the worst in the world, and use it as excuse not to build America. Actually I’m not sure what you’re trying to say in that paragraph.

Regulations are what keep the smaller people down. I feel like we’ve said this already.

Actually obamacare might be a perfect example. It was originally drawn up by the vp of Wellpoint. One of the largest, if not, the largest insurance company in the U.S. You mean to tell me there is no conflict of interest there? Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, companies like Wellpoint and United Health stand to make a lot of money. You’re being forced to buy their service. They’ve already begun to buy up smaller insurance companies as a result.

My dad owns a small business. Obamacare says if you have 50 or more employees you have to provide insurance for them. He has 40 something at the moment. If he was forced to buy their insurance, he would have to cut their pay or go out of business. It has nothing to do with being greedy, its just to keep the business afloat.

Actually, now that I’m thinking about it. It might limit his growth. He would have to limit his growth so he doesn’t hit 50 employees, otherwise the business would take a massive hit.

The government can’t make investments, because it’s not their money. It’s the tax payers money, so they don’t care. They get to throw money away, they still get to keep their jobs when they do. Need I bring up solyndra? They’re not the only ones either.

Edit: Can’t believe I forgot this one. What about the ordiance passed that was supposed to ‘protect the people’, that caused the little girls lemonade stand to be shutdown?

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/armstrongwilliams/2012/03/28/why_do_wealthy_people_support_liberal_causes/page/full/

haha, wow

I was telling jolly lastnight that we just keep going in circles it seems. He keeps regurgitating the same crap, like a kid that just keeps saying why, why, why. We’re the dumb parents that keep indulging him.

[QUOTE=“wigglez”]

I guess I should also throw out there that Republicans are also more charitable than Democrats.

Five Most Generous States for Charities Mostly Lean Republican - ABC News

I choose obama if only I have american identity …

Of course you would. It is because you are not an American. And if I had my choice I would send Oh-bummer to be your president and not mine. Suppose that would have made both of us happy.

Wow man, you’re right. What have I been thinking? All this time I thought you were wrong… and here it was me.

Why am I not worried about these crony Capitalists like Romney?

We need Obama! The guy who shoveled money toward corporate America, banks and car manufacturers. He championed the bail outs of the same wall street firms his very partisans blamed for the financial collapse. He picked the CEO of GE to oversee the unemployment problem. He appointed corporate state regulars for every major role in financial central planning. After Guaranteeing a new era of transparency, he conducted all of his regulatory business behind a shroud of secrecy. He planned his healthcare scheme, the crown jewel of his domestic policy, in league with the pharmaceutical and insurance companies that lobbied him for it.

He put Raytheon’s senior VP for operations and strategy, William Lynn, into the #2 position at the pentagon as the United States Deputy Secretary of Defense. Raytheon is the world’s largest producer of guided missiles and it mainly produces weapons and military equipment…

MAN, why have I been so skeptical of Obama? Turns out, you are right, he is clearly a savior… to the companies that own him.

As far as people like George Soros and Buffet being heros. They [B]ARE[/B] corrupt. For example, Warren Buffett owned gigantic, multi-billion dollar portions of some of the very same banks and institutions that were bailed out. Obviously he is going to buddy up with the president and the people that saved his butt with taxpayer dollars.

As far as Soros, it’s funny how you act like he gets involved in politics to help people. He is interested in politics because it is a method of profit. How do you think he suddenly makes a billion dollars overnight as the result of some new law? It’s not because he is a fortune teller… He has connections, he is corrupt and he pushes for laws that will enrich himself at the expense of everybody else.

Here is an example of more corruption that is with a progressive you are probably a big fan of, [B]Nancy Pelosi (Democrat)… Visa is concerned about the Financial regulation in 2008… They sell Nancy Pelosi 5,000 shares of VISA stock prior to the IPO at $44 a share to make sure she gives them a few perks… Right after the IPO she probably dumped them immediatley for $66 which would have made her $110k… Right, so she pays 220k it before the IPO, Right after the IPO the stocks are worth 330k. If she held onto it to this day, she would be sitting on $470,000 worth of profit… Dennis Haster ® buys land out in the middle of nowhere, adds an earmark to a bill that builds a road near that land, and then sells it for double the price… [/B]

Almost every politician in both parties does BS like this and here you want to give them more power… Haha, man you are a piece of work! And you think they are going to regulate themselves! :56:

So my taxpayer dollars, and the taxpayer dollars of hard working Americans (yes even those “evil” rich ones) are going to these worthless lobbyists, bureaucrats and Corporations that hook these politicians up with some backroom money… And here Rich people and people like myself are “unpatriotic” for not wanting them to take so much of my money…

So you say that you are too stupid to take care of yourself, but you are smart enough to vote for a person who is going to make massive decisions that affect the whole world… If you aren’t even smart enough to protect yourself, you are not smart enough to vote for somebody who will “protect” you… lol

I will not even bother to argue with you any further because you have proven to not be worth the effort.

And as mentioned earlier, please continue to spout your nonsense. You are helping my cause by diminishing the overall perception of statists like yourself.

I will end my argument with a quote from George Washington Carver that describes your situation well.

“Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses”

Ahahahahahahaha

Surely we can happy if have a match on WWE. And ‘oh-baby’ as the gift for winner and losser °…°

Newsflash.

Even if it WAS 10 to one, you’d still lose it all in 10 trades.

Just because you have no clue how to use leverage to your advantage doesn’t mean I don’t. Leave my leverage alone.

And stop painting out Soros and Buffet to be bastions of morality. They aren’t… Not even close.

Watch this video, and see how Warren Buffet acted about his granddaughter appearing in it.

A few points, wealthy liberals support big government not because they want the elite to stay elite, while the poor not to have a chance to get rich. The facts since the conservatives took power for the past 30 years since Ronald Reagan, the wealth gap has grown big, with most of the 1 percent have all the money.

So no, don’t blame wealthy liberals, they haven’t had power since LBJ and Carter, back then there were higher tax rates on the rich, wealthy liberals support being taxed higher so that money can go to pay for welfare.

Republicans hate welfare, they don’t want to redistribute wealth to help anyone, because their greedy evil doers who want all the wealth for themselves.

As for leverage, whats better? 50 to 1 which will let someone go broke in a few weeks, or 10 to 1 where traders will lose wealth after many months, giving them more time to preserve their capital and learn the market.

None of you are as good as George Soros at trading currencies, don’t begin to say the regulations he supports for this market are not appropriate, unless you are multi billionaire currency trader like he is.

I don’t hate welfare. I dislike people who abuse it. I don’t like the fact knowing that people have to work full time jobs to support their families and then when they’re sitting down having dinner it’s as if they’ve got an extra 5 mouths to feed. People need to stop being lazy bums and get jobs. I’m originally from Philadelphia and there are quite a few people that literally pump out kids for the sole purpose of collecting more welfare… The system is being abused and I’m tired of it.

Oh, and listen to this! I’m in school and was out of state meaning I had to pay DOUBLE tuition for 2 years until I became an in state resident, now I only pay the full rate. Now here’s the good part. Illegal immigrants get a FULL, FREE RIDE to the SAME SCHOOL I go to now and as far as I know, any other school they go to… How does that work? So you’re saying if I denounced my citizenship and remained here in school I could go here for free??? Someone please makes sense of this. I should not be paying a cent more than someone who doesn’t belong in this country.

Over the past 30 years? That’s true, there were a lot of conservative democrats…

The wealth gap has been growing since we broke away from gold in 1971, this was mentioned several times to you, which you promptly ignored. Inflation is what’s increasing the gap.

Here I am, telling you again, Republicans are more charitable than Democrats.

You preserve capital with risk management. You’re leverage cap won’t help you. All you’re doing is hurting the guys who do know how to use it.

Nobody here claimed to be as good a trader as George Soros. It was pointed out to you that he is corrupt, and to me you lose any credibility by idolizing him. George Soros doesn’t give a darn about you. You need to purge that delusion from your head.

Its not fair and makes no sense at all. Why do we even have border guards if we have these entitlements for illegal immigrants.

I’ve tried to wrap my head around this and everything just goes fuzzy for a second, then I wake up about half hour later. Haha

LOL

Delusional much?

Why don’t you go ask the esteemed Mr Soros for a healthy charitable donation to the cause of your choice. He’ll tell you to go pound sand in no uncertain terms. While we’re at it, check and see how much the Clinton family’s net worth has increased. And Mr Buffet is a democrat, maybe he’ll fund your cause. Riiiiiiiiiiight…

Here’s a free trading lesson. Just because your leverage is at 50:1 doesn’t mean you need to use all of it. If you have a $1k account, instead of trading a full mini lot, trade 2 micros. Guess what? You’re now leveraged at 10:1. Now, if you can do that, the ball is in your court. Leave my 50:1 alone. I’d rather have 100:1 or more anyway. Leverage is my friend. I know what it’s for, and how to safely employ it.

Now, about your political issues. You’ve got some weak sauce in your logic, and a serious case of entitlement syndrome. If you want someone to blame for your morass, why don’t you take a look in a mirror.

One other thing. While I’m no billionaire, I do live comfortably. And yes, it’s off trading. I do what I want, when I want. It can be done. So cut the criticism anyone who won’t share their fortune with you. It’s not their fault you don’t want to work for it.

And lastly, while we’re on the whole subject of self improvement, you might want to take a couple reading comprehension classes. You seem to either skim over posts, or just flat ignore them when they don’t agree with you.

If you’re not ready to face the lion, why did you walk into the cage?

There are two groups of people in this country:

The first group consists of those who produce more than they consume,

and

The second group consists of those who consume more than they produce.

Romney appeals to the first group.

Obama panders to the second group.

:42:

sman; I know you will ignore this, because it obviously doesn’t apply to you…

Ain’t that the truth! The problem is we are running out of people who are willing to work hard enough to produce more then they consume… It doesn’t help that its getting harder and harder thanks to Obama… You keep taking more and more from these individuals and they are either going to go somewhere else where it is easier to produce or… they are just going to quit and fall into the group that’s consuming.

Ok now I have heard it all. Guys please tell me Obama did not just tell the people with out power to go to the internet for help. I know this we site is biased but really how you going to the internet for help with no power. Not every one has smart phones since we have to pay for other to drive nice rides and there smart phones when they do not have jobs.

Obama Fail: Tells People Without Power to Go to Internet for Help