Political Opinion

Haha

Be hard to charge a smart phone without power to.

My favorite was when he said something about visiting 57 states. Lol

Facebook fail

That’s about enough of that place for me. I will boycott it from now on.

Wow nice link MT. If I was not hooked on facebook like a crackhead is to crack I might be with you lol. I must have my zynga poker lol

Sheesh, I guess they do watch you like a hawk.

idk i post some crazy stuff about the obamanation. im still good.

Wonder what made that post so special

Guaranteed: Regardless of who wins, within one week after the election the banks will be closed and the military will be on the streets. This WILL happen.

It doesn’t matter if Romney wins or Obama wins.

Because…

Because Veterans day is within one week of the election :32:

Looks like somebody has picked up his toys, and gone home —

http://forums.babypips.com/search.php?searchid=1297267

Edit: Apparently, Babypips has disabled the link, above.

Before it was disabled, it showed a list of “Banker’s” posts, and showed that every one of his posts has been deleted.

I wonder what that was all about…

interesting wander why he deleted every post he made. Also I wander if he knew you could actually delete the post if you could edit it

Well he forgot to delete this post: 301 Moved Permanently

Looks as though his account has been hacked.

Uh…I don’t need the independent voters.

Because…I control the [I]dependent[/I] voters.

Millions and millions of [I]dependent[/I] voters.

And…they know their government checks come from…uh…me.

And…some of my [I]dependent[/I] voters actually vote.

But…they won’t vote for Romney.

Because…they think Romney won’t…uh…send them their checks.

• • -

But…let me be clear, the [I]dependent[/I] voters are not my only supporters.

Uh…they’re just my base.

I also have …uh…rich, liberal friends in Hollywood.

And…George Soros on Wall Street.

And…Warren Buffett.

And…they give me…uh…lots and lots of money.

And…they’re going to win this election for me.

Because…that’s what rich, liberal friends and [I]dependent[/I] voters…uh…are for.

• • -

Banker deleted his own posts. I had a chat with him at the time he was doing it.
And no Bob, I don’t think you can actually delete a post the way you say, you can only edit it.

I guess your right I know you used to be able to delete them.

On a side note do you know why he did this? I feel it was a little selfish as he posted all over my thread for the brief time he was here and now my thread is covered with delete post. I didnt do nothing to piss him off dont see why he would delete relevant posts.

That’s interesting. I’ve heard Ron Paul supporters say they’ll vote for Obama just because of what the Republicans did.

Paul took a lot of potential Romney votes with him.

Hi Bob
He said he was leaving Babypips because he felt that the mods were inconsistent with the rules.
He didn’t go into details and I didn’t want to be forward so I never asked for any details.
Anyway, I feel it’s a loss because he had a lot to offer and had a great sense of humour too.

wow, tell him to come back :wink:

Let’s take our country back.
Let’s vote for NOT OBAMA.

:42:

The Terrorist Attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi
and
Obama’s Failure to Perform his Duties as Commander-in-Chief

Election Day, on Tuesday, will be the 8-week anniversary of the September 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. That attack went on for seven hours, during which time the American Ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were beaten, raped and killed by the terrorists.

And during that time, there was no effective American military response in defense of our Consulate and our people, because the United States of America did not have a Commander-in-Chief on the job, in command, in Washington, D.C.

Instead, we had Obama.

There is credible evidence that Obama knew about the terrorist attack on our Consulate one hour after it began. And there is credible evidence that for the next six hours, Obama, Biden, Hillary and others sat frozen in the White House —

• watching video of the attack (from a drone aircraft circling above the Consulate),

• listening to phone calls from the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, and

• reading emails from American officials under siege in Benghazi

— and that worthless bunch in the White House did nothing.

During the last six hours of a 7-hour attack on U.S. sovereign territory, they did nothing.

The American people are still waiting for an explanation from Obama about why he sat still, paralyzed, unable or unwilling to act, totally derelict in his duty as Commander-in-Chief.

We’re waiting, Obama.

Obviously, you’re stone-walling, until the election is over. Well, here’s a news flash for you: Your disgraceful conduct during the Benghazi terrorist attack is just one more reason why this election will be a total repudiation of you and your failed administration.

After you have gone down to defeat in this election, you should be impeached. And jailed.

:42: