Political Opinion

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

“If you’re honest now you will keep your dignity - You’ll be glad about that”

Tucker Nails it as ever

1 Like

Ive just checked this myself and its says
" RIGHT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong […]"

Think I’ll give that source a miss!

@Falstaff had pointed out to you the hypocrisy of the Minneapolis Council… calling to defund the Police Force in that state in one breath and calling for the damaged caused in the Riots to be covered by the Federal Government in the next… With a bit of research (Left & Right) you would may have understood his comment, factual as it was.

Instead you replied like a petulant child " show where these words were actually said…" DYOR.

@Markaria So, steering away from one side of the media just confirms you only get your news from the unadulterated leftist media… It’s the equivalent of having a single hemisphere Brain…

2 Likes

Mark, old buddy
are you not able to detect a few words of sarcasm added to an other words factual statement, just read the post I made just prior to your post above, it was 100% factual but written in a sarcastic matter,

2 Likes

We are seeing stories like this from all over the country, but it is only in states and counties that are Democrat strongholds and very progressive in race relations already, I do not understand where they think this is going to lead too.

I can see all the good Police officers fleeing these blue states for red states, and the blue states are going to be left with nothing but Barney Fife’s

1a1

1 Like

Wrong, I’ve already told you what I read and why, one is left of centre and the other right of centre.
I have zero interest in the extremes of either side, such as National Review which you read and who media biasfactcheck say are “strongly biased towards conservative causes…”

Den, old chap
Don’t hold your breath waiting for me to believe that. Its like Potus claiming he misspelled “Nobel” to be sarcastic. Pathetic excuse!

There is a lot of recent history of cops killing people in Minneapolis

1 Like

Interesting to check the bias of this “Fact-checking” site there

So to get a balanced view - we should pull that yellow dot 1.5 to 2 places over to the left then !

1 Like

Post withdrawn after @Trendswithbenefits asserted he was being petulant and childish

So here we have our latest Postmodernist - Apparently moviing that yellow dot a whole step to the right - of his own volition - just to falsify the news even further :wink:

2 Likes

Here is the headline and below is the Fakebook post, does this qualify as “despicable” and why does USA Today get to decide what is “despicable” should that not be left up to the reader

2 Likes

More Fake News from Falstaff, making a habit of this.
Fyi, I deleted that post because I found the National Review was right-biased and not as neutral as hoped.

Re-BBC, not sure what point you’re trying to make. Everyone knows they are left-biased.

Any chance of you telling us something new or interesting? There’s always a first time

Hi Mark, you gave a like to my above post, considering your recent post could you please clarify did you like the post because of the historical information it brings to this topic or that you like cops killing people in Minneapolis.

Then there is the source of this information, as I am what you would call a right bias person, then shouldn’t you ignore my post as it has a right of center bias

just trying to understand where you are coming from

Still love you man

P.S. this post is loaded with sarcasm

1 Like

Kind of you to explain that to him - before he replied rather than us all laughing at him afterwards ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Always happy to give a like to any post I enjoy, Denny.

Why would I want to do that? I’m just right of centre myself, didn’t you know?

Aw, shucks man. You’re making me all emotional now :blush:

1 Like

"In a democracy, I don’t think it’s right for private companies to censor politicians, or the news,” Mr. Zuckerberg said in a Wednesday earnings conference call.

This is an impossible task to fact check. Who checks the fact checkers?

1 Like

Liberal, Conservative, Left, Right, etc are just labels. They don’t mean anything. And democracies are a really bad thing. BTW, the U.S. is really a Constitutional Republic. It is not a Democracy, although, unfortunately, it functions like one and degrades by the day.

There are really 2 primary forms of political systems: Individualism and Collectivism. Hear G. Edward Griffin explain these terms.

3 Likes

Thank you for that @QuadPip I made a note of those 7 points - room for thought there and I’ll chew it over for a week or so.

Maybe the only real answer for those of us stuck in this present carp is a form of MgTow and just let 'em get on with it - without our co-operation ?

Now here’s one for you

"One can almost hear the waves of insincerity breaking upon the shores of apology "

(Fred Fallon )