Political Opinion

Hasn’t President Trump said that he will make Medicals itemise their charges ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Militia group, targeting government officials and police.

Who cares ??

So aren’t you going to answer my question ?

And if not = WHY NOT ?

Not surprising. Big Pharma’s usurious profits have been threatened by Trump demanding the same drug pricing for Americans as pricing for “Most Favored Nation”.

The dems have been saying he has no health plan in place! But when he attempts to reduce the cost of drugs for Americans, they don’t like it too much. :smiley:

“It is unacceptable that Americans pay more for the exact same drugs, often made in the exact same places,” the order reads. “Other countries’ governments regulate drug prices by negotiating with drug manufacturers to secure bargain prices, leaving Americans to make up the difference – effectively subsidizing innovation and lower-cost drugs for the rest of the world. The Council of Economic Advisers has found that Americans finance much of the biopharmaceutical innovation that the world depends on … Americans should not bear extra burdens to compensate for the shortfalls that result from the nationalized public healthcare systems of wealthy countries abroad.”

Are these the same Feds who spent $35 million to get evidence of a Russian collusion on the part of Trump, and found nothing? And now they are actively hampering and blocking the investigation into Hillary’s trumped up charges?

Oh! Ok then, I believe them.

2 Likes

Watch these in order to get the full picture.

Tucker: There’s nothing authentic about Kamala Harris

Watch in full: Vice Presidential Debate 2020

Hannity: Kamala Harris’ ‘cringeworthy’ debate was packed with lies

Don Jr. joins ‘Hannity’ for exclusive VP debate reaction

Ingraham: What to expect under a Biden-Harris admin

Kamala Harris ‘pulled the sexist card’ on Pence when she ‘realised she was doing bad’

2 Likes

I wonder if President Trump’s actions to bring down the cost of insulin and other medicines might have something to do with this, He has also been very vocal and pointing out how the drug companies making opioids are killing 50,000 Americans a year and that number has been on the rise because of Covid-19.

dudebro you got it wrong again, the villain in this story is the American Medical Industrial Complex

take an opioid and call me in the morning

1 Like

Must Watch! Very Informative Interview!!!

ALERT! MASSIVE Election FRAUD Uncovered! Dr. Shiva Issues Warning To President Trump

Twitter locked him out of his account so that he could not tweet about this!

1 Like

Video: Do You Want to Live in a Red State or Blue State?

1 Like

Eek !

What an awful set of people we really are ! - We must follow the lead of these amazing people !

1 Like

Nobel Peace Prize awarded to World Food Programme

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/mYUcJQ

Black Aristocracy is coming to UK !

This is pure Racism and must be resisted !

1 Like

Steve Bannon says US will be in ‘deep dive’ if Trump isn’t reelected

1 Like

I’m glad that these inciters are being called out. While there are some incredibly stupid people who fall for this crap, I think that more and more people are waking up to these ridiculous stances.

We may have reached the “100th monkey” and I’m very happy that the crazies are exposing themselves for all to see. There comes a point where at least some of the most die hard leftist will begin to question these nonsensical ideas. They in turn will help to spread awareness to the rest of their ilk and turn them around. We’re seeing that occur on a daily basis. :smiley:

That’s not what the Whitehouse says - last statement identifies policy in dealing with the opiod crisis - funding, education, addiction treatment, ant-smuggling enforcement, mental health support, tackling over prescription … and so on.

Can’t see where he laid the blame at the door of the pharmaceutical companies for drug abuse, but maybe he did.

Last official whitehouse statement laying out 2 year plan was Oct 2018 - no mention of the companies.

Well there’s a bit of a turnup !

1 Like

Dying laughing!!! OMG!

This shows you what the Dems think of their supporters. They know that their supporters are stupid and will believe anything they say. Even a child could have concocted a better and more plausible plot than this pathetic drivel that the Dems are putting forth.

Can’t stop laughing … :rofl:

The Dems have created, encouraged and funded the KKK, Antifa and BLM. And more blacks are now supporting Trump than they did in 2016!

CANDACE OWENS : TRUMP - more black votes?

2 Likes

Wow! See the responses to Hillary’s Tweet. Not one response in support of her! Americans are not having any more of this nonsense.

These criminals know the game is up. They are crapping their pants.

1 Like

INteresting to see how that video I posted - looks into the background and facts to identify the seeming reality of the situation including the video that one of the conspiartors posted including saying “You are oppressed in the name of a paycheck…” Ang insiting that we “get rid of the Police” !

Whilst sitting in front of the Antifa symbol.

Now compare and contrast with this supposed report on the same situation - put out by someone trying to indoctrinate his audience - NO FACTS ! - just emotive language and accusing President Trump of being the “Commanding Officer” behind this anti-Government conspiracy ! - I repeat NO FACTS Whatever ! - just “Orange man bad” ! - But he is clearly very GOOD at it ! - and one can see that those of less than adequate Critical thinking skills could indeed be influenced as though they were istening to somethng with some truth in it !

And if we look further away - we can see that the FBI complaint is fairly clear - though less definite at this stage as to whether these people had in fact any allegiance to any other group. It does say however that there is much other evidence which is not disclosed at this stage and that video shown in my first vid MUST form a part of teh “further evidence” - together with much more in similar vain one suspects !

Here is the actual FBI complaint.

It is not often that we get 3 such clearly demarkated Videos showing the two different sides and methods of Agument - together with one showing the definitive truth of what is actually known at this time ! :slightly_smiling_face:

[Look at the eyes of those accused on that last pic by the way ! ]

With more than 4,200 votes, Republicans in one New Hampshire county nominated an unconventional candidate for sheriff: a self-described satanist whose campaign slogan disparages the police.

Since then, Aria DiMezzo, a transgender woman in her early 30s, has become a minor celebrity — and the target of online attacks, vandalism including a homophobic slur spray-painted on her car, and a write-in campaign to weaken her chances.

DiMezzo — the lone Republican candidate for Cheshire County sheriff in September’s primary — believes most voters blindly checked the box next to her name. She only registered as a Republican at the last second, after concluding her bid to get on the ballot as a Libertarian — her preferred party — would have required gathering signatures amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“Anyone who takes a look at me knows pretty much right off the bat that I’m clearly not a Republican,” said DiMezzo, who stands over 6 feet tall, sports fire-engine red hair and has tattoos on both arms, including one for the Greek letter “pi” and the word “coexist.”

1 Like