Political Opinion

So do educate us as to why precisely you felt this post was worthy of submitting - You transphobic or what ? :thinking:

Someone flagged this post as being inappropriate.

Mods, I’m pointing out what is available publicly on YouTube and on Twitter. They allowed these posts so why is this post being flagged?

Let’s hope he’s not since there were allegations made by Joan Rivers that Michelle is a transgender person.

I have also seen a similar claim against Kamala Harris although I can’t find it at the moment.

Edit: Found the reference to Kamala. See this Twitter Search results page.
https://twitter.com/search?q="kamal%20aroush"&src=typed_query

Michelle’s doctor reportedly made the same allegation.
Michelle Obama’s Doctor Goes on Record on ‘What he saw’ |

Please note: I’m not making these allegations. I’m merely pointing out that others have made them.

Aye, I read the story but still how cannot figure how it’s possible for her to run under the Republican mantle and yet disavow the party.

Maybe the party activists in that area are asleep at the wheel - wouldn’t happen here where local political parties are managed closely - as indeed in all of UK.

Biden is large favourite

They’ll vote for anyone so long as they claim to be a Republican :rofl:- they even voted for that idiot Trump last time :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll bet you $80 - if we can find a stakeholder !

Any of the old members prepared to act ?

So if the fool is not prepared to answer my question - YOU DO IT @Markaria !

What PRECISELY IS WRONG with the transgender lass putting herself forward for election ?

You Transphobic or what ? :thinking:

Yes, listen to the thief in chief.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Agreed - Steve Bannon is a bad actor.

He had a deal with big pharma in place. Good on him for that. But then he demanded more, in the form of $100 Trump cards for seniors, right before an election. Dumb.

That’s why he had to push his EO, which IRL, hasn’t changed anything for anybody. Maybe his judges will decide in favor of the people, but I doubt that.

Hmmmm, aid for seniors, emergency aid for Puerto Rico (2 years later), ban on off shore drilling, all before an election… you do the math.

Is that a bad thing?

Very well, since you’re so good at math, how about responding to all previous posts exposing the Democratic shananigans?

Answer some of the questions and, either refute with evidence or admit, to all the criminal activities by Democrats, pointed out in this thread by me and others.

Let’s see if you can add and subtract. :smiley:

@CarlosRay You’re Busted! :rofl:

The only thing you and your Dem brethren are good for is lying; and even that you guys don’t do very well.

Did you mean the KKK that was created by a Democrat?

And yet the Democrats had a former KKK member in the US Senate until he died in 2010. In fact, Robert Byrd wasn’t just in the KKK, he recruited 150 friends to start a chapter!

Robert Byrd used the N-word on live television in 2001. And then was re-elected as the Senator from West Virginia in 2006.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-07/yes-democrats-did-start-ku-klux-klan-and-its-still-party-racism

See how highly Biden and Obama think of the founder of the KKK! So much love that it brings tears to my eyes. :roll_eyes:

Vice President Biden Eulogizes Senator Byrd

Obama At Sen. Byrd’s Memorial - Full Video

Read what it says, not what you want it to say.

And as some of you are so keen on George Orwell…

1 Like

Please educate me. What does it say? Rephrase it.

And, while you’re at it, feel free to comment on the KKK related post that I made too. :smiley:

1 Like

I have neither the time, nor the crayons, to educate you.

Thank you for the offer, but to comment on the above post, or indeed many of your other posts here and elsewhere, would suggest that I consider them worthy of my time.

2 Likes

Well, even a consummate liar needs to come up for air sometime. Take a break. :rofl:

1 Like