Political Opinion

Carlos my friend you fell into the percentage trap, let me explain it this way

Back in my restaurant days I worked for a company that only cared about lowering food cost percentage.

They would rather sell a chicken dish that cost them $1 and sold for $4 for a food cost of 25% and net profit of $3 than sell a Steak that cost them $5 and sold for $10 for a food cost of 50% and net profit of $5, they lowered their food cost until they went bankrupted

Now apply this to the market and I will even use your numbers. Obama sold us a Chicken Dinner for 1500 minus cost of 850 for a net profit of 650, But Trump sold us a Steak Dinner for 3600 minus cost of 2250 for a net profit of 1350

In summery Obama netted you 850 while Trump netted you 1350

Simply put, you make a bigger profit selling steak then chicken

Denny, are you seriously trying to pretend that for every $1000 invested in the S&P500 under Trump you would have made more than for every $1000 invested under Obama?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

9 days to go…you know the rest by now :rofl:

https://www.investors.com/news/trump-vs-biden-poll-joe-biden-stretches-lead-no-debate-shift-ibd-tipp-presidential-poll/

Haha, looks like Denny played himself there!! :rofl:

Carlos my friend, Try thinking like a trader, $1000 invested in 2016 will not buy you what it did in 2008 , so your comparison is meaning less, look at net gains not percentages, don’t let your political bias fail you as a trader , I see one of your minions is cheering on your miss conception, Sad!

Your comparison makes no sense whatsoever as you are comparing different products. Based on this, would you suggest KFC stop selling chicken and swop over to steaks?

Okay then, as a trader I measure myself on ROCE and I believe most companies do likewise, certainly in the Dow Jones, FTSE, or Dax and this is in percentages.
If you compare %age equity returns for investments made in the Dow, annualised and adjusted for inflation (which negates your argument about the value of $1000 in 2016 v 2008), Trump is 6th out of the last 15 Presidents. Clinton is top and Obama 2nd.

Wow! I got our trolls doing a little math and putting their arguments into words and not just poop throwing, I will take this as a victory, and take the rest of the day watching American Football played in front of cardboard cutouts of fans

1 Like

Trump supporters are some of the kindest, most decent, supportive, loving people I have ever seen in my life

1 Like

Joe Biden Caught RED-HANDED Without a Mask When He Thinks Cameras Are Off

1 Like

Rudy G. Caught d##k-handed when he thinks no-one is watching

He’s gone from being a decent major during difficult times to being a joke and a liability.

Typical Trump supporter, gets it wrong but still tries to claim its a victory.
Let’s see how you spin the Biden win next week (I can almost hear the excuses already…rigged votes, fake news, Russia, China, nobody loves me everybody hates me…) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Google Searches for ‘Can I Change My Vote’ Spike Following Hunter Biden Sex Tape Release

And a Beautiful Mike Drop :grin: :point_down:

1 Like

The big Trump rallies you don’t see

1 Like

Did… did Joe Biden just confuse George Bush and Donald Trump :astonished:

Panic now clearly evident

1 Like

Dennis old boy - I think you’ve been rather too generous here !
It seems the Crayoning Classes want to play percentages !

So then lets take another look at those percentages !

If you take the S&P increases during the first term of O’Brama and the Don - compared to the value of teh exchange a single year before the election - we can see that The Don made an approximate increase of + 80%

-Whereas the unDemocratic competition had a slightly poorer performance at Approx Minus 12.5% - Hardly "Earth Shattering stuff ! And no doubt those wiith their pension money invested during this period would have been getting quite anxious ! :roll_eyes: :face_with_monocle:

So by those metrics President Trump outperformed - O’Bama by 92.5% of total value of the exchange

1 Like

@Dennis3450 and @Falstaff you do realize that you’re attempting to reason with two people who sincerely believe that Biden is going to have a landslide victory this election, right? :smile:

Like his supporters, Biden is clearly demented :point_down:

2 Likes

I wonder if Piracy is still a "hanging offence " here in the uk ?

1 Like

Just straight comedy from Trump :sunglasses:

2 Likes