Political Opinion

Our bipartisan Media and Big Tech :roll_eyes:

NPR told its viewers it won’t be covering the Hunter Biden laptop story because they “don’t want to waste the listeners’ and readers’ time on stories that are just pure distractions.” :bangbang:

Facebook Adds Label Defending Mail-In Voting to Breitbart News’ Post of Trump Rally Livestream

1 Like

Why do you feel the need to lie?

Wall Street Journal “Mr. Biden plans to travel to Georgia on Tuesday and to Florida on Thursday. He told reporters he also would be traveling to Iowa and Wisconsin later in the week”

Are you really that desperate now that defeat is just a week away?

He doesn’t deserve a wage.
Maybe Q would like to tell you about Chumps expenses.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-golf-mar-a-lago-cost-presidential-salary-9339381&ved=2ahUKEwifmYuyhNXsAhXPEcAKHZqxB6sQFjACegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0ebfUbsbXthR4xAMZZMV-n

@CarlosRay

I did not feel I was lying apologise if you that’s what you thought. It’s possible I have been misinformed

No need to apologise, there’s a lot of misinformation out there

Lying is the sole domain of the left. That’s what they do. That’s ALL they do. :smile:

As a non american all I can say is that things are so polarised its crazy.

It’s true I have a right wing bias however Im far from a zealot.

All I can do is judge for myself - and right now I see any momentum the left were having is stalling - maybe big time.

End of the day i am a trader - and all I care about is how it affects my bottom line.

Zero interest is spreading mis information - there has been enough of that already

2 Likes

Not My President - Season 2

2 Likes

I don’t follow President Trump’s Twitter , and don’t care what he tweets. but the people who hate Trump seem to be abscessed with every word he tweets, and the people who hate Trump rank pretty low on my list of respectable people, so if we can get another 4 years of Trump tweeting these people into insanity, I would consider it a successful second term

2 Likes

Twitter attempting to damage control :smiley:

Harris Tells Blacks to Vote for Biden Despite Her and His Record of Incarcerating Minorities

The Biden Family Corruption Scandal - What Hunter & Joe Biden Don’t Want You To Know!

[ Don’t know how long this will remain available on YouTube ]

1 Like

“CREDIBLE Evidence Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother–‘We’re Not Sure Her Last Name is Omar!’”

So mail in voting is bad, except when Trump and the kids do it. What hypocrites. Self serving as usual.

Yes. Incumbents and their families often vote by mail, as do many politicians and public figures.

But when the general public votes by mail, it can lead to voter fraud. Here is an excerpt from the article I linked above.

This is why Trump was against mail in votes but the cacophony of the Covid rabid left did not want in-person voting since it makes it that much more difficult for them to steal the election.

Think before you spew out nonsense!

There have been numerous reports of issues with mail-in votes as the election has drawn closer. In September, the FBI announced it was investigating an incident in a key Pennsylvania county after it was discovered that mail-in votes for President Trump had been discarded. In the same month, mail containing ballots in the swing state of Wisconsin were found discarded by the side of a road.

A Democrat insider who spoke to the New York Post has claimed that Democrats are sometimes assisted by anti-Trump USPS workers who throw Trump votes in the garbage. Earlier this month, a mail carrier in New Jersey was arrested for allegedly dumping mail that included 2020 ballots.

1 Like

You, along with all the left servicing mouth pieces and paid shills are the hypocrites.

Let’s see you dispute any of the myriad stuff that has been posted here. Got the guts? I don’t think so.

Anyway, it does not matter any more. Biden is done; in more ways than one - even with the all the might and power of the media and big tech.

The people have seen the light and more are waking up by hour.

Xi Jinping is on Team Joe

2 Likes

okay I admit it, I too sometimes get enjoyment pulling the trolls chain

Here is some food for thought and chain pulling for the trolls

Had you invested $1K in the S&P 500 on first day of trading November of 2008 thinking you would benefit from an Obama rally you would be holding 10.33 shares of SPY at a cost of 96.78. You then would have endured 4 months of losses finally hitting bottom in March 2009 with your 1K investment dropping to $750 but if you held you would have been back to break even by July and from there off to the races, by reelection time your 1K investment would be worth $1463 or $463 net profit, if you held four more years your 1K investment would have grown to $2199 for a $1199 net profit but had you listen to CNBC and sold fearing a Trump crash you would have missed out on an additional $1306 net profit based on today’s price

In summary
Nov 08 invested $1000 in SPY @ 96.78 10.33 shares
Nov 12 investment was worth $1463 net profit 463
Nov 16 Investment was worth $2199 net profit 1199
Oct 20 Investment is worth $3505 net profit 2505

I am already laughing at how the trolls will try to dispute this

1 Like

Ah yes, 9 military ballots. Across tens of millions of ballots. Huge story!

An in Wisconsin, another lie. The lies, blown out of proportion, is Trump’s super power.

The U.S. Postal Service, which is in charge of the investigation going forward, declined to comment, but Wisconsin Elections Commission administrator Meagan Wolfe announced on Thursday that she’d been informed by post office officials that no Wisconsin ballots were among the lost mail.

Wolfe said she was not informed what state the ballots were from.

"There was mail found outside of Appleton, and that mail did not contain any Wisconsin ballots, no Wisconsin ballots were part of what was found, no Wisconsin ballots were involved or impacted by the incident," Wolfe said Thursday afternoon.

NO WISCONSIN BALLOTS WERE PART OF WHAT WAS FOUND

More fear mongering from your dude. As usual. Easily verified, but you keep doing you.

1 Like

Why Trump is right about mail-in ballots

Trump Campaign Now Suing Three States Over Mail-In Voting Expansion

Now, how about addressing the serious charges against the Bidens? Can’t do it, I bet.

2 Likes

EVIDENCE OF POTENTIAL ELECTION INTERFERENCE BY GOOGLE: PART TWO

Nailed it WATCH :point_down:t2:

1 Like

Answering the call.

Nothing to say about the two mail in ballot stories I just posted. Nothing about the underwhelming fraud not happening?

1 Like