Political Opinion

I ignore media lies. I also sometimes ignore your lies.

Nothing to say about Biden’s lies, corruption and sniffing habits? :smile:

You two sound like the first Trump/Biden debate

2 Likes

NYT: Google and Apple Formed Agreement to Control the Internet

would you not rather talk about Bitcoin, it is up $600 today, and what might be the political ramifications of people not using fiat currency and going all crypto

BOOM !! - Ukraine corruption

John Kerry: "All of us were trying to get rid of that Prosecutor: me, Joe Biden and Obama"

1 Like

Its amazing the “revelations” that come out in the final days before the election. :roll_eyes:
I dont suppose thats because by the time its been disproven its too late for those poor saps swayed by it?

1 Like

“No need to apologise, there’s a lot of misinformation out there”

Out there? Plenty in here.

1 Like

Challenge accepted!
Show us where China Pres Xi said “I’m on team Joe”

Perhaps you want hear it from the horse’s mouth (or his text) ?

Dispute this :point_down:t2:

And there it is. Hunter taking about being in business with “the f*cking spy chief of China”.

Probably not familiar with Florida. We have absentee balloting here. You request a ballot and they mail you one and you vote from home and mail it back/deliver it to a secure box.
The “mail in” ballots that many feel can lead to fraud is when Supervisor of Elections mails everyone on the “list”: a ballot.

1 Like

LMAO. Your response is quite telling in itself!

So, the leash is good but he’s not on Biden’s team, is it? :rofl:

Thank you for that. One doesn’t even need to be too intelligent to see that. :joy:

Has Hunter Biden done anything illegal in his dealings with China?
By the same token, has Ivanka or Donald Trump done anything illegal in their dealings with China?

1 Like

I don’t respond to dumb questions.

So it was yet another made up post. Why am I not surprised, it seems to be all you can do.

1 Like

Voter fraud is real and Americans are done with the MSM narrative that it doesn’t exist!

Democrats violating Texas laws and Federal laws :point_down:t2:

Could this be why China has ‘killed or imprisoned at least a dozen US spies in two years’?

[ Hear the audio recording in Hunter’s own words :exclamation:]

BIDEN: “Um, you know, there’s a uh, during World War… Two, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it’s called, he’s called it a, you know, the World War Two, he had the World, the War Production Board.”

[ How Eloquent. Listen :point_down:t2: ]

Even Obama Refused to Endorse Biden. Why should we :interrobang:

Gotcha. Ignore media who at least tries to fact check in some capacity, but believe 100% everything from some obscure corner of the Internet, from producers who you literally know nothing about… accept that you agree with everything they write. They would never lie, or fabricate or twist the truth. Sound logic. You’re down one deep rabbit hole. Hope you can find your way out.

2 Likes

Ok, not directed at me but I’ll dispute incorrect history no matter where I meet it.

You posted that Pres Trump is the first President of the US to not accept a salary.

I dispute this.

1 Like

You still didn’t show where Xi said what you claim he said.
Unless you can verify that, then you will look like a liar.
Balls in your court