Political Opinion

Listen … :rofl:

‘Disaster’ Kamala Harris kept in ‘witness protection’ for entire campaign

This was on CNN. Listen :point_down:t2:

:smile: :rofl:

I Like Trump Because of Who Hates Him

Trump’s not the issue. You Are !

Shouldn’t HAVE to search for links - They SHOULD be provided - but as we know - Marky does tend to find backing up his assertions a little difficult.

However we already know that Windmill operators are the only undertakings in the US - exempt from the Ban on Killing Eagles !

And we Do know that the huge pressure waves they generate kill around 800,000 bats - so I for one do not find it inconceivable that that same pressure wave could disrupt the human body to the extent of causing damage - in the same way that A/C voltage which I showed you - induced in our bodies by the electricity in our walls could have a similar effect imo.

Whether The President said any such thing I don’t know and as I said “Marky” never bothers to show any evidence :roll_eyes:

JOE BIDEN’S DARK WINTER VS TRUMP’S MAGA…which will you choose?

1 Like

Markaria, ignore the old fool. The lies he and others put here using extreme right sources as “evidence” is a joke.
The more they say, the more ridiculous they look.

1 Like

Whoa!!! Awesome!

Another Joke for You :sunglasses:

1 Like

Latest “poll” has Biden up by 10 points. I fear half of us are going to be sorely disappointed come end of November when the results are “official”.

1 Like

1a2

Over a week later I am still waiting for an answer to my question,

my original post

1 Like

Maybe the answer is each and every one of us, whether inside or outside the US.

Apportioning blame is not how we fight the virus, negativity thrives in a negative environment.

2 Likes

If you mean we should all be responsible for our own heath and stop blaming others, I am in total agreement

2 Likes

Aye, also we carry a responsibility for our neighbour’s health which sometimes is challenging - but then again that’s what He does - challenge us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, Biden’s going to have a runaway victory

20% at Trump rallies are registered Democrats

1 Like

that covers my life philosophy " Personal Responsibility, Respect Others"

1 Like

This joker hopes to win :smile: :point_down:

The Press thinks we are Stupid

1 Like

And here is how the Biden / harris Cabal would spend the next 4 years tearing apart Families and Jobs .

1 Like

There is Zero excitement for Biden

This is why the Dems don’t want him to leave his basement. When Biden opens his mouth he’s either lying, spewing out gaffs, insulting us or trampling upon our constitutional rights. :smile:

Total Desperation Sets In

This is really bad !!!

1 Like