It’s a Coup :exclamation:

1 Like

Oh I wonder what the election is going to be like today and tomorrow

“ignore the old fool ?” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have at thee varlet !

My Election Prediction

Unprecedented Support for any U.S. President. Watch :point_down:t2:

96 Miles in AZ !!!

Politics aside this is a Forum about making money and what could the next 5 months hold for us, lets look at the fist 5 months for Obama and Trump

Using the S&P500 and purchasing the market on first day of trading November of 2008 and 2016 through March of 2009 and 2017

Obama
S&P bought at $968 and hit a low in March of $666 ( yes that is right 666) for a decline of 31%
Trump
S&P bought at $2128 and finish March at $2362 for a 5 month increase of 11%
Biden
S&P bought $3296 let’s pray we do not find out

more realistically the election map will look very much like it did in 2016 with about 90% of the counties voting Red

Fun fact, If you were to overlay this map of high points of gun violence in the US, most of those red dots land right on a blue area on the election map above

1a

1 Like

Here is the S&P for the periods of 12 years, separated by the tenure of the last 2 Presidents:

TRUMP 461 / BIDEN 77

Analysis & Trump parade videos below

QP-
I’m thinking under that scenario, the R’s will regain the House and keep the Senate…
Don’t you be teasing me like that!

3 Likes

Shame on the Democratic Party :exclamation:

Latest NYC gun violence leaves 6 people shot

And it starts! BLM/Antifa/Democrat THUGS blocking polls & intimidating voters in North Carolina!!

America's Choice

1 Like

It doesn’t matter anymore. They are finished ! :grinning:

1 Like

looks pretty consistent but that line has a bit more upward slant over the last 4 years. Pretty amazing seeing how the economy has had to endure a pandemic and all the B.S. from the deep state bad actors

RED ALERT: Dems collude with CIA to launch intelligence operation that ALTERS voting machine results in Pennsylvania and other swing states :bangbang:

Gen. Tom McInerney Hammers The Deep State Vote Fraud Operation

1 Like

This is why I have zero confidence in the election process, we ( the USA) have degraded to the level of the old USSR

1 Like

Again - not a single word about how wonderful your “Hero Joe” is going to be ‘This time’ - nor why ‘this time’ is going to be any more successful for the American people under his ‘LEADERSHIP’ than the previous 47 years have been ! - VOTE FOR JOE - Change Nothing - Except taxes of course - Oh and hugely increased “Regulations” and poverty.

Yet your Crayon - masters only seem able to say “ORANGE MAN BAD” = Without any evidence again of course ! :roll_eyes:

It may be a LITTLE more forgivable - if they were even your OWN Crayon marks ! - But even that modicum of creativity is beyond our trolls ! :rofl:

Devoid as ever of both original thought and subtlety Even real Humour is seemingly beyond your ability :smiley:

3 Likes