Political Opinion

That would be nice - put £40 on him yesterday at 6-4 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What was the excuse 4 years ago when Trump was filling stadiums while Hillary couldn’t fill a high school gym. Take away COVID and Biden is still working the high school gym tour

1 Like

Only poll I watch is the Stock Market, and with the DOW up as much as $700 today that is very positive for the President

4 years ago our first hint that Hillary was in trouble was the cancellation of her fireworks celebrations

Another indication of Biden being in trouble would be the delivery of pallets of bricks being left throughout Democrat run cities

I just voted for Trump ! :us: :us: :us:

2 Likes

After New Evidence On Hunter’s Laptop Emerges – Lindsey Graham Calls For A Hearing Into FBI Sitting On It

1 Like

Kamala Harris’ involvement in Harvesting and trafficking body parts from late term abortions :exclamation: Must Watch :point_down:t2:

[ These are the degenerates running for the highest office of our nation ! ]

WATCH: Not even Joe Biden’s supporters want to listen to him!

You know what I am going to do the day after Election Day if my candidate loses?

Go to work
Be happy
Live my life
Love others

If he wins?

Same

1 Like

1 Like

Another vote for Chump, assuming he can fill out the ballot properly

Game Over! Sound Up! #TrumpLandslide They Lost!

The market tells all

With stocks up big , Alibaba is down 8%, that would suggest the pro China candidate is in Trouble

1 Like

Posts suggesting violence will be removed. If you have an issue with our moderation efforts, please PM a mod or post to the Community Feedback section.

1 Like

Aye baba is taking a beating today - but it’s not the election that is the cause - it’s what has happened re Ant Group - might be the richest man but was not a good idea to bad talk the Chinese banking system last week - the IPO was pulled at the last minute.

That’s the difference in have free speech and not I suppose.

Anyways hope you all stay safe and calm, as Dennis says, everything will carry on post election.

3 Likes

I don’t recall anyone suggesting violence, just a lot of name calling And poop throwing. The real violence Is happening outside this thread

2 Likes

Where do you get your information from?

Peterma, one of our crayon friends does not know how to properly access a stock quote, would you mind helping him out, thanks

1 Like

I’m not suggesting violence. I’m advocating against violence and rioting.

Your efforts to censor are becoming quite tedious!

Dennis, it was a straightforward question there’s no need to be a c##t about it

HOLLAND FOR TRUMP !!!

[ Ask yourself, “Why the outpouring of international support or Trump?” ]