Political Opinion

Aye that’s why I didn’t bother to answer - also the Simpsons were on TV.

The news hit a little later after HK close likely - anyways BABA nyse felt the backlash.

Mr Ma compared some banks to pawn shops publicly and likely that didn’t go well at home. Bottom line the world’s largest IPO to date got pulled at the last minute - not good.

2 Likes

Thanks Peterma.
I knew about the ANT ipo and Alibaba owning about 36% (read it on another forum last week), didn’t know it had been pulled.
My Google search just brought up the HK not NYSE rate.

1 Like

So are all the Crayon crew non- US citizens, if so I take deep offense at these people mocking my President. Talk about foreign interference in our politics.

2 Likes

Markets have spoken and they are telling us there will be no moving van at the White House in January

To a Bright Future for our Children - May they never experience the oppression that we have experienced.

Future of Our Children

2 Likes

there is no one in mainstream media I trust, but in the Alternative media there are a few good ones, Bill Still is one of them, he completely nailed the 2016 race, it is a shame that he has to sell snake oil to support his channel as the Boobtube demonetize all his videos

1 Like

Voting machines reportedly seem to be suddenly breaking down all over the country. Perhaps they’ve been infected with a virus. :rage:

Biden just can’t seem to stop plagiarizing ! This man doesn’t have an original thought in his puny little brain. Watch :point_down:t2:

Democrat Liars, Cheaters & Fraudsters hard at work !

USPS blows deadline to perform facility ‘sweeps’ for absentee ballots

For what it is worth future markets are all positive and that is after a huge Election Day rally, clearly Wall St knows something

1 Like

Looks like Trump will win Florida , I can sleep knowing I did my part now it is up to the rest of the country

2 Likes

@Dennis3450

Sleep what’s that?

Sleeping is for wimps - I’ve been up most the night following whats going on - and I’m not even from the US

1 Like

I feel like it is 2016 all over again, media making all kinds of excuses for Biden

what happen to the Biden landside we were told would happen

1 Like

"No more days to go

got no fear of Joe " :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My math says Trump has the 270 needed for victory, lets call the thing and go to bed

2 Likes

Funny how our crayon crowd has gone silent

It’s Four o’clock in the morning over here mate - Their moms have told them to put their crayons away and go to bed with a glass of warm milk hours ago ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

CNN is giving Biden a fake lead by calling all the states that Biden is leading in but saying all the states Trump is leading in are too close to call

1 Like

I wonder why they persist ? - Pure masochism ?

Here’s the narrative I’m listening to ;

1 Like

Swing states point to 280 electorial votes for Trump 10 more than needed for victory

@Falstaff

It’s 11.25 here in Chiang Mai loads of leftys sat round the bar - none of em looking particularly happy

2 Likes