Political Opinion

Guess who was in charge of voter fraud investigations at DOJ?

They prefer that we consume fake news. Tsk, tsk ! :smile:

Former Obama official says Biden has already been talking to Foreign leaders. Why is the FBI not investigating this?

Ted Cruz drags McCabe re the Logan Act & he doesnt even see it coming!!

Such a “Unifying Thought”, no?

Tucker: We heard you. It’s hard to trust anything. Here’s what we know.

[ MUST LISTEN :point_down:t2: ]

The mud slinging and offensive editorial cartons is not what this thread was meant to be. How about we get back to our own opinions and some respective disagreements. Some of the stuff being directed at other forum members would result in a fist fight if such things were said to ones face, hiding behind a keyboard does not give you the right to offend people in this matter. How about we forget the past post and move forward in a more civil matter. If you agree, hit the heart

3 Likes

In a political opinion thread you should expect mud slinging and be prepared that someone or the other will take umbrage to your posts. To expect anything different is ridiculous! You’ve done your share of both, no?

Did you mean “manner”? If so, in what manner exactly?

The elections are over and votes have been cast (even the dead have voted) so, as I had always intended, I’m not planning on being too active here at BP. I’ll pop back in with a celebratory post or two to gloat after Trump has been announced as the winner.

You can play nice all you want. Good luck to you all!

Viva la Trump! May God watch over him and our great nation!

Oof. You know that image has nothing to do with what you’re saying right? That image is in poor taste and doesn’t at all match the atrocities you’re naming. But I understand that is subjective so perhaps you see it as artistic so I will leave it.

But it seems you have largely (I haven’t backread that much, this is too time consuming) turned this thread into a cesspit of memes, a repository of images you’ve found on other social networks - also a dark reflection of the type of content you consume and how your mind is currently being put to use.

The way you’ve responded is very angry and defensive and I am sad for you. I wish you the best QuadPip. I looked up to you during your earlier time here but it seems you are now filled with hate and rage. I thought you were a peace-loving man who was logical - not a meme-consuming rager who reposts tweets on a FOREX forum. :confused:

Wrong! I’m filled with love for my country and love for fellow humans, especially our innocent victimized children. They are the primary reason that I speak out.

I am peace-loving and that’s the reason I’m fighting to keep the left at bay so that we can all live in peace and harmony throughout the world.

In time you will look back at this interaction and fully grasp what I’m saying. Feel free to drop me a line if and when you do.

You judge me without knowing me or having full knowledge of the crisis that the world is teetering on. That leads to erroneous judgement.

Be well.

The Trump campaign has identified 14,000 votes in Pennsylvania it wants to invalidate. That’s still less than Biden’s victory margin.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-campaign-identified-14-000-215652236.html

And there is the problem. There was widespread voter “irregularities” but to PROVE that there was precisely enough to overcome the difference is a pretty high bar to overcome.

Perhaps you can go back to some of the stuff you’ve posted here and the tone of voice you’ve been using… You can ask a random stranger to read them and I don’t think they’ll say it has a “peaceful” energy. You seem truly very angry. Raging is how I’d describe it…

This is how you responded to me when I was merely asking you if you consume a lot of these memes. I didn’t call you names or “scream” at you at all. The energy you gave me back was disproportionate to my initial comment.

Like you said though, I could be wrong. But I am merely basing my judgment of your seething anger on the many images you’ve been posting here and the words you’ve chosen to use.

But if you see this activity of reposting memes and screaming at strangers online in a forex forum, convinced that this is how you will achieve peace (because how can you when you sound so angry all the time)… then by all means.

I personally don’t think what you’re doing here will achieve peace, especially not with the way you’re doing it, but if you think this is what makes the best use of your time and energy…

I was intending to post that myself - It is hugely relevant and is pretty much what the crayon kiddies are denying

AT THE END I=OF THE DAY - WE HAVE A LEGAL SYSTEM - Which in theory is open to all and is the final Arbiter of truth (to the best of our ability)

Nobody is exempt from legal scrutiny = so let’s see what transpires :slightly_smiling_face:

[It contains the same threats and intimidation which I have asked

@Markaria

@CarlosRay

@dudebro

to denounce above

AND which they seem totally to refuse to ;

So if Trump won the election was fair…if not it was rigged? lol

@jessoprules.

Im sure if there was evidence Trump had rigged the election it would be forthcoming.

The FBI & CIA would be sure of that, and the media would be pushing it.

We all want fair elections, vote rigging should be something left to Banana Republics not the great US of A

It’s great that there was a long investigation into Russian collusion to protect democracy. As no evidence was found is it not also right an investigation complete with 130 whistleblowers, 4.00am trucks deliveries and glitch switches are also looked into?

2 Likes

[quote=“Johnscott31, post:5883, topic:42247”]
We all want fair elections, vote rigging should be something left to Banana Republics not the great US of A

It’s great that there was a long investigation into Russian collusion to protect democracy. As no evidence was found is it not also right an investigation complete with 130 whistleblowers, 4.00am trucks deliveries and glitch switches are also looked into?
[/quote]

Hear Hear ! :sunglasses:

I just did and I’m not seeing the raging anger you describe! In almost every case I’m quoting an article title or contents, Twitter post contents or excerpts therein.

So, perhaps you can show me what you’re seeing because I can’t see it.

Also I’m pointing out the violent actions of BLM, Antifa and the radical left. Did you see the posts that @Falstaff and I made about retribution lists being created for Trump supporters? Good thing to get indignant about, you know!

You comment was disproportionate to the content shared. Again, where is your indignation for all the stuff I mentioned previously plus the rioting, looting, destruction of property, the burning of our flag, the media cover ups, big tech interference and censorship? These are the things to get riled up about. Not some cartoon meme!

Yes, you indeed are!

Second time you said “forex forum”. Let me complete your sentence: “…in the Political Opinion thread”. And there are other members engaging in this thread. If you don’t like political discussions then perhaps you should stay away from this thread. Any political discussion thread will contain stuff that you likely will not like.

You admit that you have not read most of the thread. I suggest that you do before flinging accusations.

And, this is the “Political Opinion” thread. Do share your opinion if you have one.

I’m not going to engage in this conversation any longer. I’m trying to get some time back to engage in more productive activities. You’re entitled to your opinion.

@QuadPip

I think your doing a great job posting what needs to be shown.

To be honest I don’t know where you get the energy to keep it up every day.

Let’s hope that all works out for Trump, but I have my doubts.

If this crazy marxism has penetrated the media, intelligence agencies, much of the White House, pollsters etc who is to say it hasn’t also infected the supreme court’s too

Frankly it’s all very concerning

Anyway, well done

2 Likes

Thank you John! Good to know at least some people appreciate what I have shared.

Right but then I’ll have you “scream” at me and call me names like crayon or snowflake or some other name if my opinions are different from yours…

2 Likes

Which you posted.

So if the issues you mentioned here were truly at the heart of what you want to advocate for…

Then what does the “cartoon meme” that you reposted have to do with all those?

What are these about?

Is this the truck story you’re talking about, in Philadelphia? Armed men, either trying to secure a ballot counting office, or armed men, trying to “secure” the ballots from the counters in the office.

This is what conspiracy stories can lead to. Get people arrested and potentially hurt.

Shakeup at the Pentagon after defense secretary fired l GMA

1 Like

Good that the Georgia recount will be completed in less than 2 weeks.
Get this bickering over with and start preparing for President Biden and vice-president Harris transition