Political Opinion

@forexforexforex

I don’t follow Q Anon at all. I did for all of a week about 3 yrs back.

The stuff he was spouting was far too cryptic for me and none of it seemed to pan out on the timeframe he suggested .

Be careful of thinking anyone who comes out preferring Trump is some tin foil hat wearing neo nazi.

There are many rational people in that group.

This whole Left vs Right thing reminds me what we’ve just been through in the UK with Brexit.

Anyone who wanted to gain back control from a bunch of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels was labelled am idiot at best, nazi at worst.

Anti Brexit politicians labelled pro brexit politicians worse than Hitler - bizarre as it seems

The media and the courts and even Theresa May at the time were complicit in trying to turn over a ‘once in a lifetime vote’.

Anyone who voted Brexit was labelled a thick working class northerner - they even said that older people should not be allowed to vote because they would soon be dead.

Our fantastic PM at the time (not) when to Merkel who drew up a treaty effectively giving away part of the UK.

I could go on and on but I won’t.

However I see similarities with the US right now

It seems if you are educated, in the upper middle class or indeed a billionaire you vote for managed decline electing politicians to do what they do best - feed at the trough.

And if you don’t agree with them your somehow a stupid, deplorable, neo Nazis.

It’s a shame I have friends on both sides of the debate.

And I honestly don’t see things improving. I do fear for the US right now - if only because what happens there affects us all.

2 Likes

Anyone got any popcorn?

1 Like

By not allowing President Biden to watch the intelligence briefs, the president-reject is putting national security at risk

I don’t think that at all. I have Trump supporters in my primary circle of friends, in my family, in my neighborhood, and at work. Intelligent people.

They have their singular, or one or two reasons, why they support him and his administration. Or they’re life time Republicans or conservatives and feel he’s the closet thing to that. For these people I understand the support. But supporters who have the blind devotion, who only relay today’s “talking points”, and don’t do their own homework, who justify some of the ridiculous things he does as necessary or good for the country, those are the people I struggle to understand.

1 Like

Biden takes Arizona, cementing presidential win despite Trump’s refusal to concede

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-focuses-transition-covid-19-060457042.html

2 Likes

Top officials: Nov. 3 election most secure in US history

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-officials-nov-3-election-002851403.html

1 Like

Texas senator suggests it’s too soon to declare Biden the winner because Puerto Rico is still counting votes

Time for the president-reject to start packing his bags

1 Like

Michigan judge says GOP election challengers skipped training session, didn’t fully understand process

https://www.yahoo.com/news/michigan-judge-says-gop-election-213359893.html

Trump Has Reportedly Been Asking About Pardons for Himself, His Family, and More

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-reportedly-asking-pardons-himself-194038001.html

Well thought out post @Johnscott31 - & in honesty, now it has been so amply demonstrated that there can never be another fair election in the USA - and as you say what happens in USA affects the rest of us - I can see no possible way we can ever rescue them - not even when they beg us to do so !

Ah well -

“They’ve made their bed - They must lie in it !” :roll_eyes:

As for those thinking people left in USA and elsewhere - all I can say is

“Who is John Galt ?” :wink:

See ya !

2 Likes

@Falstaff

The evidence for voter fraud seems overwhelming - if you go dig deeper than the lamestream media.

If all you do is read the main sources though you genuinely think Trump is staging a coup.

As a bit of a student of the media industry I find it totally fascinating how either the press are willingly avoiding any of the evidence (thereby staging a media coup themselves) or are literally so incompetent in reporting what is really going on.

It’s probably a combination of the two.

I say all this with a caveat, it’s entirely possible it’s ME being deceived by the sources I follow.

I am sure some of those sources do ‘big up’ the pro Trump rhetoric

So just maybe all the MSM claiming there is no evidence of voter fraud is correct - and I’m being taken for an idiot

From what I’m understanding though just the fraud from the Dominion software systems alone is enough to flip this election.

I am more than happy to be proven wrong, in fact I welcome it.

But trying to be rational about all this - I just don’t think this was anyway close to a fair election

2 Likes

Prosecutors who AG Bill Barr dispatched to investigate Trump’s evidence-free claims of mass election fraud say they found no substantial irregularities

https://www.yahoo.com/news/prosecutors-ag-bill-barr-dispatched-032953416.html

1 Like

Trump loses election lawsuits in Pennsylvania and Michigan, drops Arizona case

1 Like

A word of encouragement from one of those de-platformed by U-Tub for speaking truth !

1 Like

President Trump’s claims of election rigging and voter fraud have been denied by his own cyber security agency, which called this year’s vote ‘the most secure in American history’.
The Election Infrastructure Government Co-ordinating Council (GCC), part of the Department of Homeland Security, added in a statement: ‘There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised. ‘While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the upmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too.’
Despite Joe Biden’s victory becoming even clearer after the states of Georgia and Arizona were projected for him, Mr Trump has remained steadfast in his refusal to concede the election and has instead continued to push baseless allegations that it was interfered with. Responding to Thursday’s statement, he said that Democrats have complained for years about unsafe elections but ‘Now they are saying what a wonderful job the Trump Administration did in making 2020 the most secure election ever’.

Get Chumps fat a##e out of the White House and let the grown ups back in

1 Like

Lock Him Up? Here’s The Real Reason Trump Is Afraid Of Leaving The White House

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims