Political Opinion

Trump is going out the way he came in: A loser, a liar and a cheat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-going-way-came-loser-130002955.html

1 Like

your beef should be with big tech companies

While all the legal maneuvering is going on, Joe Biden is powering up the Death Star

Welcome to life under the Empire

2 Likes

Donald Trump in 2016 overcame 16 Republican opponents, the entire news media and the most corrupt person to ever run for President hillary clinton. Then in 2020 President Trump faced down the entire Establishment again and they hand to go to extra innings and some questionable calls to defeat him.

You may not like the man, that is your right, but the name calling only makes you look very small

2 Likes

How about a pardon for Julian Assange and Edward Snowden

2 Likes

Hopefully he WILL do that :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is a classic example of what Carl Jung called the Shadow and how some people will “project” their own hidden feelings on to others, we see this a lot in those with TDS

Carl Jung , the Shadow, and the Dangers of Psychological …

Carl Jung, the Shadow, and the Dangers of Psychological Projection

" Projection is one of the commonest psychic phenomena…Everything that is unconscious in ourselves we discover in our neighbour, and we treat him accordingly." ( Carl Jung , Archaic Man) Jung , however, stressed that projection was both an inevitable and necessary component in our psychological development as it is one of the primary means by …

2 Likes

Some weeks ago I asked the question to our TDS members who they blame for the over one million virus deaths outside the US, still no response

Let’s try a new question, What is your opinion of the American CIA? and we will include the dozens of US foreign intelligence services under this topic

And we will open this to both TDS and Non-TDS members

I look forward to reading your responses

Telling it like it is.

2 Likes

I would like to dedicate this song to all our TDS brothers

1 Like

“Seems” being the most important word, seeing as none has yet been found.

Thats a very refreshing thing to say, kudos to you

1 Like

Trump’s refusal to concede is just the latest gambit to please Republican donors

Trump supporters defiant in support of president

It is a word which we used to use when Certainty was not entirely established - like when we say " E=MC2 +C" - nowadays when certainty is simply what Twitter says - we SEEM to have discontinued it’s usage. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@Markaria

Im not some raging always Trumper but I am trying to pay attention as to what is going on.

You say there is no evidence, well that really depends on which narrative you choose to believe

All I want is the right thing to happen - apparently there are many examples of fraud - but I for one don’t know for sure.

There are recounts currently planned or already going ahead in most of the swing states - because late ballots have been classed illegal - at least I THINK that is happening

There is a long list of frauds supposedly but it’s beyond me to go there as I don’t understand them myself

What I do understand is the mainstream media is controlled by a few media conglomerates that seem to be rather economical with the truth - their opinion is pushed as fact making anyone out there who wants to question that narrative as a a tin foil hat wearing, racist, woman hating, gun toting raper of women.

I saw all this play out with the whole brexit vote and I am seeing it now in the US only infinitly bigger.

This isn’t going to end well, so all you stateside need to figure it out quick

2 Likes

Your choice of icons says a lot about you:

She criticized Marcus Rushford attempts to arrange free school meals for disadvantaged children
She humiliated a young singer about her weight
She had a go over rapper Stormzy talking about racism
She had her passport confiscated in South Africa for spreading racial hatred.
She accused an anti-poverty campaigner of vandalising a war memorial and had to sell her home to pay the £500k costs when she lost the libel case he brought against her.
She lost her job as a journalist after calling immigrants cockroaches

Doesn’t surprise me that you admire her

funny how these trump supporters want the right thing to happen now but kept quiet when he ran 4hrs ago

1 Like

It’s official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote