Political Opinion

What does it have to do with Trump? It’s happening under his watch, whether left or right. It’s both sides. But who is breeding the environment for all of that to happen. Trump is. That’s why I mentioned him. Under Obama, Bush, Clinton, the other Bush, plenty of people disagreed, but you didn’t see anywhere near the level of hatred that you do today. Trump has added to that more than any recent President.

And I answer plenty of question. But sometimes you don’t want to hear what’s being said. And who cares if people post links to news articles or lists created by other people. I agree with the opinions and facts stated… much like you like to mention books and authors and quotes. Same thing. Not original. But you believe in the message.

You keep asking is question, who killed the other million? Is Trump killing everybody else, is he to blame? Of course he didn’t kill them, literally. The virus did. But there’s plenty Trump could have done, and could still be doing, here in the US to slow the spread and ultimately save lives. 5% of the world population, 50% of the cases. That says something about our policy here, or lack of it.

I was born and lived abroad in Europe as a child, came to the US and went through the terribly long process of citizenship and naturalization. 10 years it took. Now I’m living the American dream. I’d like anyone who wants it to have that opportunity.

2 Likes

1 Like

Again I point out the hatred is coming from you and mostly democrats, it is the left that is out there burning down their cities, it is the left that thinks the answer to bad cops is no cops at all, it is the left that wants endless wars, it is the left that commits 90% of the murders, it is the left that is out there destroying historic monuments

and why does everything you post have to link in a negative way to Trump, As Jimmy Dore says " Trump is not a cause of America’s problems but a symptom "

And just what would that have been, even the travel ban imposed on Feb. 1st was not supported by the media or Joe Biden, what makes you think Pelosi would have supported anything the president proposed at the same time she was trying to impeach the man.

but you never answered this one " Who do you blame for the 1.5 million virus deaths outside the US" it seems like such a simple question to answer but for some reason avoid it

have you ever posted anything calling for Troop withdraws, have you ever posted anything taking the Presidents side when he pushed back against the Deep State in there call for escalation of the war in Syria. Did you take the Presidents side when he said NO to bombing Iran

you seem very quite on this subject

and what does this mean, I don’t laugh at you, I try to treat you as an adult but your responses suggest you are 10

Stop evading the point. You are ignoring the fact that after 4 years all we had from Trump was talk.
And as regards Iran, Trump wanted to bomb only this past week and had to be talked out of it.
Trump has been the most divisive president I can remember. Divide and conquer seems to be his mantra and it may take many years and many presidents to heal this.

who is evading the point, I ask you when have you ever called to these senceless wars to end, when have you called for troop withdraws, this has nothing to do with who is in the white house

my position is clear, bring the troops home, can you say the same

It has everything to do with the White House, especially when YOU try telling us that only Trump can get the troops out quick, even though he’s already wasted 4 years.
Get the president-reject out and let President Biden do the job Trump should have done when he was Tweeting and playing golf.
Nobody wants war. Not the left, not the right, not the centre. We want a President who takes action.

you are the man child in your avatar , i ask you to share your opinion of war and troop withdraw , no answer

you say you want a President who takes action, but don’t say what action that is

Let’s make it simple, on your next response simply type “1” for more war or “2” for bring the troops home

US Military Budget 721 billion
US Military is deployed in 151 countries

Clearly someone has a vested interest in justifying and expanding both budget and deployment

These so call racist americans sure love their country :roll_eyes:

Michigan deputy fired after sharing racist photo of Kamala Harris watermelon Jack-O’-Lantern

1 Like

Piss off !

1 Like

you are what you are, wish you the best in life :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Georgia hand tally of votes is complete, affirms Biden lead

1 Like

So in your view is anybody who isn’t on the right, the left? Nobody on the right is violent, is destroying property, is running protestors down the streets, is attacking media professional physically, is for removal of historic monuments?

Sure, there are some people who, when they say defund the police, they mean abolish the police. But I would wager most are in the move/transfer funds camp, move budget away from military weapons and training and into local community related programs related to mental health illness, poverty, and jobs training programs. Take some of these roles away from the police and focus on professionals with training to handle many of those situations. Let the police do the policing. But you keep pushing that abolish-the-police-completely narrative. You’re doing exactly what you chastise the media for doing.

That just tends to be the bulk of his actions, words, policy. Negative. I’ve given him credit on going after China, creating jobs, deregulation in some industries, but that doesn’t mean I can’t call him out on his other crap. I agree Trump isn’t the cause of the all of the turmoil we’re facing today. But he sure isn’t helping to fix any of it. He’s lighting the fire with his ambiguity, his playing of both sides, his lies.

Luckily I’ve already answered that elsewhere. I’d love your input on my list.

I literally just answered that in the post you quoted.

1 Like

:lion:
Yawn so there we are

1 Like

I think this means the machine tally is next.

Also, why are cities and counties using memory cards anyway? As we’ve seen, they aren’t the most dependable pieces of technology.

There’s got to be a better way.

US President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in Georgia has been confirmed by a recount, as legal efforts by Donald Trump’s allies to challenge his defeat were dismissed in three states.

The Democrat beat his Republican rival in Georgia by 12,284 votes, according to the audit required by state law.

Mr Biden said he was confident Mr Trump knew he was not going to win and had shown “incredible irresponsibility”.

The Democrat is set to take office in January as the 46th US president.

Reports in UK that Mr Trump is changing his approach today Friday.

Mr Trump has invited Michigan’s Republican lawmakers to the White House on Friday, hinting at a possible change in tactics. BBC News.

They further report.
One possibility that US media are speculating on is that he will try to get Republican-friendly state legislatures in key states to override the choice of voters and instead select members of the US Electoral College who would be favourable to the president.

Just wondering if he were to adopt such an approach how would Trump supporters feel about such a move - apparently federal law says statehouse legislators have the power to pick electors if the state has “failed to make a choice” and it’s those electors that get to choose the new President.

Could Mr Trump make the case that the various States have failed to make a choice?

Would such action be anti-democratic?

What do you guys from US think - I think it’s maybe it’s just fake news.

1 Like

well it seems the Crayon crew can’t do simple sums !

AND as we know when they can’t understand something - they have to shout it down and pretend it doesn’t exist ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: