Political Opinion

The problem with your question is that ‘right wing policies’, just like ‘left wing policies’ is subjective.
Small Paul could give you an example of one he believes to be right wing, and you might disagree and claim its moderate.
You would both be right, in your own opinions.

3 Likes

Take this cartoon. I think its funny, but in all likelihood some may be offended by it. That’s life, you can’t please everyone

1 Like

New report details Trump administration’s efforts to seize thousands of acres of land for border wall

And if I did the same to a picture of Obama you would call it racist

2 Likes

Biden says he would shutdown the country if the science says so, Well the World Health Organization is now saying lockdowns do more harm than good, So will Biden listen to the science, we will know in about 7 weeks

Note; the WHO are the same people that told us this virus cannot be transmitted from person to person and waited until middle of March before calling it a pandemic

2 Likes

Just as some may be offended by this

Maybe he could Carlos, but right now he’s not putting anything up.

1 Like

Trump made a lot of noise about building a wall between the US and Mexico to stop illegal immigration northwards. Of course, you must realise that there was already a fence there - in May 2011, President Barack Obama stated that the wall was “basically complete”, with 649 miles completed of 652 planned. Sounds like he was pretty proud of what he’d done.

Are you stating you really think the US/Mexico border fence really a Trump extreme right-wing policy?

3 Likes

I could never understand who would be against a wall to keep illegal people out of the country.

3 Likes

Yes SmallPaul do tell us what extreme right-wing policies has he enacted, Example please

1 Like

Why would showing Obama as a drama queen be racist?

And then there was the most right-wing president of all time Bill Clinton, listen to what he had to say about illegals

1 Like

If you were a US citizen you would know anything negative posted about Obama automatically gets you labeled a racist

1 Like

I’ve seen tons of negative stuff about Obama that hasn’t been labelled racist. Just look at some of the stuff here

Like I said, if you lived in America you would know what I am taking about , playing the race card and call your political opponent a racist is Political 101 if you are a Democrat

1 Like

Will Biden listen to the scientist or his political appointees

So, since there must be a lot of this about it will be easy for you to show an example.
Otherwise its just talk with no substance.

Okay, here is one, drag queen makes himself look like Michelle Obama and TV host says it looked like something out of Planet of the Apes and is fired

the real sickening part is Michelle Obama was personally involved in getting this guy fired, and he was not even talking about Michelle but the bad makeup job this guy did to himself

Away from this - you mean ?
Ava 15.11.20

Remember this one ?
Heroin Scales

From when he was pretending to be neutral ?

Before he Shapeshifted ?

Now they’re all trying to Shapeshift - to more “Reasonable” and “unifying” :roll_eyes:

Thinking they’ve ‘Won’ it’s time for US to ‘compromise and play nice’ they say.

It doesn’t really matter all that much - another 4 years of the Don would just have bought a little time - that’s all.

It seems the " r’s have it"'

By the tiime the grass runs out - it’ll be too late for the ‘West’ and I can only hope they live long enough to 'repent at leisure’

I do suggest that you and @tommor & @Clint do take the time to watch all 3 parts - I have to say I feel strangely comforted to have reached some understanding of this derangement

Nothing to be done now - It’s pretty much over - bar the waiting for the resources to run out ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like