Political Opinion

“Fast and Furious” Obama
Pontificates on “Gun Control”

:42:

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

Amendment II to The Constitution of the United States

Yo, Obama, what part of “shall not be infringed” do you NOT understand?

The only part of this post worth a response is the limiting of FOREX leverage means more traders will lose their life savings.

That is backwards logic, most people don’t begin FOREX with 500 dollar accounts they begin with 50,000 accounts.

So when you give someone with a 50,000 account 500:1 leverage they will indeed be a victim to the unscrupulous brokers and experienced traders who make millions from their losses just as they do with someone with a 500 dollar account.

The noteworthy praise of this post shows how much exploitation is tolerated of newer traders, and the importance of more Democrat regulations and a more comprehensive Dodd Frank act is in order in the near future to limit these immoral profits

During the Clinton Ban of assault weapons there was significantly less fire arms related deaths reported by the Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms agency. When Bush W allowed that ban to expire, gun related deaths experienced a massive uptick, so your Hero Bush is what caused this to happen.

Most deaths by guns occur by gun owners in their own homes due to accidental discharge, they are a danger to themselves and others. Their guns must be confiscated for the betterment of society.

noooooo waaaay…reeaaally?

Start by confiscating all those guns in gangs in chicago…40 murders a months and going!

When the ban crazy from happening and enforce it without fail, I will support an all out ban on guns.

Until then crazy will be eating buckshot if it tries hurting me or mine.

What fantasy world are you living in? I’ve never heard of a successful FOREX trader who just woke up one day and decided to dump $50K into an account and start trading. Baby steps SMAN…baby steps. Visit any Forex website and they will advise FIRST paper trade, then try small lots and work your way up from there, building on your successes. Scalability is perhaps the hallmark of FOREX derivatives – whether it’s currencies, stock indexes, commodities, or single stock CFDs. NO ONE who takes the time to follow a disciplined approach will lose a lot of money trading. I sure didn’t start with a $50K account. It was just like I said previously. I was looking for 24H access to the S&P500 and didn’t want to take on the risk of a $70K S&P mini contract. So, I started trading CFDs.

And anyway, US residents should not be depositing $50k into a FOREX brokerage account. Forex brokerage accounts in the USA are not Federally insured. FOREX brokerages in Europe, Canada, and Asia do have Gov’t protections. But as you know, the CFTC has been doing an awesome job at getting US residents barred from overseas accounts that have such protections (and you’re proud of this???) So this is the USA’s new way of doing business? Why compete with it when you can just outlaw it instead. Meanwhile, all of us disadvantaged US residents living behind the FOREX Iron Curtain can do is try to minimize broker default risk by distributing funds across multiple brokers.

And speaking of CFDs…the USA offers nothing comparable to CFDs. Chicago contracts are old school – one size fits all. Especially wanting to be able to scale in and out of positions with multiple contracts, I didn’t have the means to purchase in $70K chunks. Plus futures contracts expire every 1-3 months. But many CFDs are designed without expirations, so you can hold as long as you like. Also, many CFDs are swap free, so you can hold for free.

Meanwhile, ETFs are just not designed for trading. The stock exchange is closed 2/3 of the day. You only get 2:1 margin at loan shark borrowing rates. Commissions are also too expensive. And why do they make such a big deal about short selling? Every time the stock market has a sell off, they want to bring back the uptick rule or ban short selling all together. And where did that bizarre day trading rule come from? Why must we give a min $25K to a broker just for the “privilege” of making more than 3 day trades per week? That’s nonsense.

SMAN, no one on this forum understands why you gloat so much over Federal regulators trying to make life more difficult for investors. Meanwhile, the revolving door between the entrenched banking/brokerage cartel and their puppet regulators in this country continues unabated. Why don’t you try to do something about that.

Show me the stats, because what you said is nowhere near the truth. ANY of it.

But you won’t respond to this anyway.

If anything should be banned, it’s you. 80% of the things you say are purley false or half truths, the remaining 20% is nonsensical BS.

“During the Clinton Ban of assault weapons there was significantly less fire arms related deaths reported by the ATF”

You should notice that the trend was already going down prior to the ban. The overall trend of firearms deaths has been going down since roughly 1973. The Recent Spike started in 1999 and 2000 (During the Assault Weapons Ban). And this spike is much smaller than the previous spikes.

An Assault Weapons Ban would not have stopped the Killer at the CT shooting. Why? Because Connecticut had an assault weapons ban that is basically identical to Clinton’s Assault Weapon’s Ban and yet the killer still had what many people falsely label an “Assault Weapon”. They didn’t buy the gun out of state, so clearly the ban failed.

In 2004 when the ban expired, it went pretty well unnoticed. Nobody cared because not much happened until recently during the Colorado shooting.

In 2007 the VT shooter killed 33 people and injured 17. The shooter used handguns, he didn’t even use high capacity magazines. The weapons he used were legal under the Assault Weapons Ban, and yet he killed far more people than the Aurora shooter and the Sandy Hook shooter. Explain that?

“Most deaths by guns occur by gun owners in their own homes due to accidental discharge”

You made that up on the spot, because that is totally false.

Most deaths are not accidental gun deaths… In 2010 there were 606 accidental gun deaths, which is pretty amazing considering there are well over 200 million guns in America.

Also, as far as gun deaths, there were roughly 33,000 gun deaths in the United States in 2010.

Of those, Roughly 58% were suicide, 40% were homicides and 2% were accidents.

So right off the bat 58% of gun deaths were suicides (19,140) and would have happened in other more painful ways if guns were banned. If they didn’t have guns, they would jump off bridges, hang themselves or other potentially more painful methods. The US is actually ranked 33rd in Suicides, way behind many countries with total bans such as Japan…

In regards to the 40% of gun deaths that are homicides (13,164 in 2010) 75%-85% of homicides where guns are used, are gang related and are most likely unintended consequences of THE WAR ON DRUGS. So I will average out that 75%-85% to 80%. So of the 13,164 homicides with guns in America, 10,531 were gang related or repeat felons. They obviously don’t care what the gun laws are, they will get guns illegally anyway… They already own illegal guns. So there are 2,633 homicides that aren’t gang related and I’m sure we could break that down even further in terms of repeat felons and get an even lower rate of gun homicides.

So out of roughly 33,000 gun deaths in America

Suicides - 19,140 (Would happen regardless of gun laws)
Gang Related homicides - 10,531 (Would happen regardless of gun laws)
Non-Gang related - 2,633
Accidents - 606

And keep in mind, this is America. We have 311,500,000 people.

If you want these Mass Shootings to stop, allow teachers and faculty to have firearms if they choose because as of now, these gun free zones are the biggest failure known to man. All but one mass shooting has taken place in a facility that is a gun free zone, and the Tuscon shooting was in the parking lot of a store that was a gun free zone. The only argument against this is that teachers will go postal… If a teacher is going to go postal, they will bring their gun anyway. Utah allows faculty and college students over 21 to conceal handguns. They have had ZERO school shootings. And this is interesting because Utah has the highest rate of depression in the country. If there was going to be a mass shooting, you would think it would be in the state with the highest percentage of depressed people.

Now Sman, maybe people like you shouldn’t have a gun. If you handle firearms the same way you handled your Forex Account, you might hurt yourself pretty bad. But seeing as you think guns are icky, this probably won’t be a problem for you.

The vast majority of people who own guns, are not dependent children that need the government to hold their hand for everything.

I think this picture illustrates you well.

Appreciate the statistics (above). Once again shows how Democrat-speak is long on emotion and short on facts.

[B]Obamacare 2025…[/B]

Haahaha

I love that picture. Nice action shot, right to the face. Hope she was thirsty. haha

Sman1109 backwards is 9011nams

Fast and Furious Obama

has been named

[I]Time[/I] magazine’s “Person of the Year - 2012”

(and therefore, presumably, the AK-47 is [I]Time[/I] magazine’s “Assault Rifle of the Year”)

I really get tired of every media outlet sucking him off. This is the second time they gave it to him.

Holy crap, pipcompounder! I just typed “sman1109” in Google to see if it meant anything. This wanker has been stupid enough to use the same ID all over the place! Check out where sman1109 is a member of:

sman1109’s Playlist | Foot Fetish Tube

Or this one:

http://www.collarme.com/sman1109 (this site advertises as “the largest BDSM community on the planet”)

SMAN, it’s my political opinion that even for a Democrat you are one sick puppy! :smiley:

heh, nice one

is 9011nams supposed to mean something?

Great investigation skills. I personally found sman’s Erotic Reviews very useful.

Also, lying about having a generator getting destroyed in Sandy so he could get Extra FEMA money, was pretty rich as well…

If you delve into it more, you will see him asking about how to defraud the social security system. Basically, every time his stomach gurgles, he feels the urge to take out social security disability, but he keeps getting denied because he hasn’t held down a proper job.

Now that we know what kind of “person” sman is, just think…that’s the same “47%” that voted Obummer in again…total committed fools…scary how many of them there really are.

Fast and Furious Comes to Newtown, Connecticut

Illegal arms dealer, Fast and Furious Eric Holder, who ran the Obama Regime’s Mexican gun-running operation, will add insult to injury in Newtown, Connecticut, today when he actually goes there to pontificate on mass-murder and gun-control.

Yeah, Eric, you mean like the mass-murder you perpetrated in Mexico?

Like the “gun-control” measures you set up in Arizona for your Mexican drug-cartel buddies?

Eric Holder runs a [I]criminal enterprise[/I] out of the U.S. Justice Department. — “Justice” Department — what a joke that is!

[B]The Governor of Connecticut should order the Connecticut National Guard
to use whatever force is required to keep this reprobate out of their state.[/B]