Political Opinion

What are you talking about , Flynn was Trumps pick then the media and deepstate hit him with a fake Russia conspiracy , in the end Trump pardon him

You lost that one, care to try again

it is right out of 1984, scary stuff

When you stop making it only about Trump ( when pigs fly)

I’m coming from the perspective of working in Trump’s orbit not being good for your long term work prospects in politics or government.

ofcourse it isn t going to be if ur a communist :grin: :grin: :grin: :laughing:

1 Like

What do you think about our collection of fools, are they over the top or what, and no matter what the topic they always end up back at Trump

1 Like

Do you watch the news?? My guess perhaps not. You would have to be living under a rock not to be aware of ANTIFA and the Cancel culture brigade.

The left over the last 4 years have waged war against ordinary American citizens. Riots in Portland for 50 + days. Massive destruction of property. The cancelling of history by destroying historical monuments. The vicious attacks on anyone who dares to wear a MAGA hat or fly an American flag.

Add to that the disgraceful treatment of Brett Kavanaugh by the democrats. The pathetic attempt to impeach the President of the United States. The disrespectfulness by the left media towards the President of the United States in particular fools like Jim Acosta Don Lemon Chris Cuomo.

The list goes on.

Blackduck

1 Like

I know there are those on the far right that cause trouble but geez they are way out numbered by the uneducated fools on the left.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Can I recommend a few books that are excellent reading.

Madness of Crowds by Douglas Murray

Ship of Fools by Tucker Carlson

Both very good reads that hit the nail on the head with what is going on in society today.

Also try to research The Fabian Society and read some history about Karl Marx.

Just a thought

Blackduck

1 Like

Guliani
Manafort
Yovanovitch
Vindman
Hill
Taylor

joking aside, i m trying to look at all the theater that s been played before the elections, and even now… and i don t support either, tump or biden, but from what i gather trump would be the lesser evil… why didn t black lives matter happened few years back> …and ofc they had to kill that guy on film…now mind u a police officer should be under psich scrutiny, right? why would u go and kill some1 on tape? then those riots…who do u think fueled them?u have even tweets and press about them lol… and if that s not enough just look at what biden had achieved in the last 40 years in congress…absolutly nothin!!! and all of a sudden he s gonna heal slash change Amenrica??// LOL
what would any president could have done against corona? nothing…what can u do? lockdown? thats the worst thing that can happen…do u have any idea how many people are abused at home evryday? women children…now they won t go to schooll, have no more jobs so no1 could tell what s wrong with them and son…depression, maybe starvation…all this leads to madness. and in my humble opinion corona hasn t killed more people then the lungs flu for example…
now they will want for sure to make the vaccine obligatory for every1…and i m willing to bet that it will have a price, cos these big pharma moguls won t lose money just cos they re great humanitarians…some1 has to benefit from all this fiasco…just like in forex or the other markets…now the question is who>??/
and if u want to judge a goverment look at it on paper…unemployment, gdp health care and so on…cos they are all racist til a certain degree, they all make mistakes, or claims that they can t back up. but the paper shouldn t lie. there would be more to be said about this hole fiasco but i ll stop here. i doen t mean to step on any1 s toes here, it s just how i view things from EU…
PS> do u know how vaccines are made? what are they made of? is it good for some1 that is tottaly healthy to take the shot for covid?
would u do chemo if u didn t had cancer?
we ll see what this all boils down 2, but so far it isn t looking pretty. specially since the media is biast, and again most people just look at the news on the tv to form an opinion and THEY know that!!! atleast imho.
cheers

2 Likes

Why would you think the Chinese would risk a one-on-one direct conflict with the US?

In modern times no wars have been fought by major powers directly against each other, they have all been proxy wars - Vietnam, Afghanistan (twice), Iraq (twice), Libya, Syria. Perhaps next the Turkish border regions, perhaps the Sahel, perhaps Indonesia.

These “indirect” wars were extremely costly for the major powers who got directly involved, but rather favourable for the major powers who stayed out.

1 Like

Heitkoetter
Davis
Schmindt
Wood
Kilmer
Antonelli

Please do not put words in my mouth , I never said any such thing, maybe you are contributing someone else post to me, that is why it is best to quote the other person

Is this suppose to be your list of people who’s lives have been destroyed by Trump??

Blackduck

But Dennis, you said, “Any conflict between the US and China would be fought on the sea and China is no match”.

To me that sounds like an opinion on a one-on-one direct conflict between the Chinese and the US? How could what you said be interpreted in any other way?

I was replying to Peterma who was arguing that China was a threat, I was pointing out how futile such an encounter would be, and that a President Biden it going to give China everything they want so their is less than Zero chance of conflict, Basically under Biden the US will be China’s bitch

1 Like

The most likely source of conflict would be surrounding Taiwan - China states it’s part of their territory and likely when they feel strong enough they will force a solution.

The Chinese military is modernizing fast - they state that the programme will be completed 2035 - their navy exceeds current US, their army is much larger.

The Chinese President stated that their military prowess will be ‘world class’ in less than 30 years from now - he didn’t state his interpretation of ‘world class’ however.

US 14 Aircraft Carriers, China 2 did you not watch the video I posted

China needs our consumerism, conflict is not in their interest

Dated 2017 - flat tops belong to the last century - again your own DoD report:

The PRC has the largest navy in the world, with an overall battle force of
approximately 350 ships and submarines including over 130 major surface combatants. In comparison, the U.S. Navy’s battle force is approximately 293 ships as of early 2020.

Have you not noticed the rise of the consumer society in China in recent years - consumer spending all time record in 2019

Even in covid their q4 retail sales numbers are set to be mid to high single digit growth according to Fitch.

They’ll soon only need themselves imo