Political Opinion

Economies don’t work that way, and China clearly does not think so why else would they be trying to include so many countries in their " One Belt One Road" program

But it sound like you agree with President Trump as far as who is the real threat to America , it sure the hell is not Russia

what i’m watching is the western world complaining about how strong china is getting and also watching them build the one belt road thru different countries that only benefit china where they no longer gonna rely on the western world to buy their products, what is the western world doing to benefit themselves and their people?

we are all getting fat, while millions still go hungry in parts of China

millions also go hungry in the u.s.and the western world, so that doesn’t answer the question :fist_right: :neutral_face: :fist_left:

we need to stop complaining about china and start asking our government what are they doing to to help america build a better future, clearly a tax on imports does nothing to help america, it only trickle down to the final cost that was past on to the u.s. consumers

we need details not some loud mouth that makes us feel good in the moment

not true, number one health problem for poor kids in US is Obesity,

1 Like

all politicians does this and nothing has change for a better america, just talk

This is from 9 years ago but it really tells you what a China butt kisser Biden is, no need to watch the whole thing 4 minutes will give you a good idea what kind of policies Biden will have towards China

dude america rank high on obesity for all americans, where like the top 5 country, BTW why are we talking about Obesity and poor kids in america, i’m talking about our economy and how our government gonna make it better for americans in the future, clearly you have an agenda but you must put your bias in the past and focus on america and the american people

I don’t know who your government is, but here in America the middle class is dying as the Government saddles them with debt they can never repay and a declining standard of living,

2 Likes

@dudebro

The legislators CAN have ultimate say in which electors are put forward - apparently they always did this until 1938 - after that it seemed to be done at the state level.

However constitutionally the law still stands - if the election is questionable

One of the reasons why the Trump team had hearings in Penn and just now in Arizona is to get the evidence infront on Republican legislatures.

And clearly the evidence is beyond daming.

It’s been on industrial scale - any rational person can see that.

Right now we have state governors who have gone rogue and certified the vote - but after the hearings either things will end up at the supreme court, or the electoral college will vote in Trumps favour because of the crimes committed.

Of course - it is possible I’m just wearing my tin foil hat and am a rabid deplorable gun toting mexican hater - but from what I’ve looked at it really does seem like there was voter fraud on a biblical scale.

Really this is more than about Trump now - it’s about the very foundation of the US

1 Like

and not one politicians from either party have done anything about this

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: man they are getting funnier and funnier

Sure, Antifa, BLM, Nazis, proud boys, boogooloo boys, whatever they’re called. Buzz words of the current political and social environment. We’ve already discussed the cancel culture here, and I’ve stated my thoughts. Trump cancels anybody and everybody who doesn’t agree with him. As for erasing history, I don’t agree with the destuction of monuments. But let’s get real, nobody is forgetting who Christopher Columbus is, or who Churchill is, or who this 100+ year old business man/slave owner is because a statue of his went bust. That’s the silliest thing I’ve heard - erasing history. If that object meant something to you, you won’t forget it’s significance. If that object was a daily reminder of oppression or societies once glamorization of someone’s success or prosperity built on the backs of others, I’m glad that statue is gone. Should property be damaged - no. Have you forgotten your history because a statue is gone - no.

As for Kavanaugh, well you’ve got Garland on the other side, and your boy McConnell voicing his game play to halt Obama at every turn. Please don’t try to justify Kavanaugh’s appointment over Garlands either. It’ll venture into BS that’s unnecessary and not worth discussing at this point. Such is politics at the moment.

Thanks. I think Falstaff has recommended at least the first.

@SmallPaul

I know it does sound complete wacko and conspiratorial - I’m the first to admit that.

But if you dug deeper than the syndicated AP content you might actually agree.

2 Likes

I could explain it but George Carlin does a much better job in this 3 min video

anyone else who wants a good laugh it is worth 3 min of your life

3 Likes

States rights, @johnscott31. The “election” is actually 50 elections, each with their own set of rules. If there were a broad set of federal election laws that every state followed to the T, with no differences, we wouldn’t have to go through drawn out mess.

And seriously, if it is so damning, where is it? We’re nearing 40 lawsuits that have failed, maybe 1 that’s succeeded. I’ll happily accept Trump the winner if actual fraud is found. So far I’m not hearing about anything on an industrial scale. If you’d like to point me to your source, I’ll read it.

As for the EC voting for Trump, as I said, even if electors vote for Trump when the majority in the state have voted for Biden, in some States, those electors will be dismissed, and some even charged criminally.or fined I believe. New electors would be chosen. So again, it’s not a slam dunk

i agree with george carlin, i think everybody needs to listen to that :+1:

lets keep it going here is another one

1 Like

Dudebro, you seem a little tense, why don’t you take a break and watch the two George Carlin videos I just posted, even your little brother SmallPaul is into Carlin