Political Opinion

4 in one post - You’re really getting desparate aren’t you <

Appeal to emotion

I’m sure when he’s been here a while - or looks back he wil see the carp we’ve been inflicted with !

you the one crying and complaining about being a victim not me, that’s why i post about you complaining and crying, these are just FACTS :roll_eyes:

Appeal to Emotion ( Trying to make me angry )

I’m pointing out your methodology

ok boys it’s been fun back to your program i hope everything works out that’s in your minds :v:

Appeal to Emotion - (Anger) by trying to convey a position of superiority - using again - random words strung together in a way we’ve seen before

dude you was already mad and mad at life but if it makes you feel better where you can have a better night then yes i’m sitting here crying and mad :rage:

Who Cares ? - You can take your emotional manipulation and stick it where the sun don’t shine !

like i said your the only one complaining about your being a victim :ok_hand:

1 Like

Freshly pardoned Michael Flynn shares message telling Trump to ‘suspend the Constitution’ to hold a new presidential election

1 Like

Projection AND emotion to manipulate the casual reader and save face !

yes and true so where do you go from here, at some point you gotta go and be happy

Emotional attack again - And question - No YOU don’t get to ask questions - since you Never answer any !

BTW this is the public forum so how do i save face to people i don’t know and never met, just saying

1 Like

No - You don’t get to ask questions - Since you Never answer any !

yes this is true, enjoy my boy

2 - in one there !

Anyhow I’m bored now - We ALL Know how you operate and How to deal with you

TTFN ! :rofl: :rofl:

yes this is true, enjoy my boyy

1 Like

I thought you wanted to stop the name-calling.

1 Like

All lies

I guess Rudy has something else to lie about now instead

1 Like