Political Opinion

They are irrelevant at this point. LOL. Anyone with a brain larger than a pea will know that there has been massive election fraud in all the swing states.

The crayon crew have served their purpose. As Falstaff has said many times now, we are really talking to the silent readers of this thread. The crayon wielders helped a lot because anyone with the slightest discernment will be put off by their utter nonsense. It’s so bad that sometimes it’s actually funny.

Relax and enjoy the show my friend. It will all be over soon. Look forward to an amazing world that will unfold beginning Jan 2021.

3 Likes

Well @anon29700983 - You’ve said quite a lot here now - and I see a lot of sense and courage in what you have said - far too much for me to comment on individually - butt may I echo what @Dennis3450 said about welcome in :sunglasses:

I am English and I don’t actually know Anyone french apart from you and I have to say I’m impressed mate - and I look forward to having discussions later down the path. I am Brexiteer and I too was wanting to ask you as @Johnscott31 did but I thought perhaps let you settle in first :wink:
I do hope you stick around mate :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok then what do you think about the Gilets Jaune ? we do not get any reporting about the Yellow Jackets in the rest of teh world

1 Like

We didn’t mate - We joined the “Common Market” - We didn’t know about the deeper Agenda - although I know there is evidence that Heath DID - there wass a report identifying the danger - which he was aware of but kept hidden from the rest of us !

We never would have voted “yes” in THAT (1970 ?) Referendum - had we known

[ In fact I didn’t even know until someone on this forum mentioned the "European Project" I was completely shocked when I managed to find out what that "Project" was ! - and I venture to suggest many Brits still don’t ! ]

But hey - it was an experiment ! - so ok we gave it a try and now we’ve decided that the results of that experiment are trending in a way we want to abandon - to us it is just a Failed experiment - so we want to stop doing it ! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Or perhaps even William Barr (Rep Party) US attorney General, or maybe Dept of Homeland Security - no?

Well a person could try the US Supreme court, or even down a little lower - the Arizona Supreme Court - or even the other 5 State courts.

No Rudy says who needs courts let’s go to the State Legislators - try Georgia’s Rep Gov, he’ll get the ball rolling.

1 Like

here in the US our media branded all Brexit supporters as racist , no big surprise there as they brand everyone how does not tow the party line as a racist

1 Like

@peterma

To be honest I or nobody else knows where Barr stands on all this.

And to think he just announced that he was going to continue is job because Trump needs him - apparently he said that.

I certainly agree from the lower courts there appear to be some losses, how serious they are I don’t know - but I think the intention was always to have these cases go to SCOTUS.

First up will be the Texas suit likely this week - we will see from there what really happens next.

I think there is a good chance it will come down to martial law with a US army overseen election.

Whichever side you stand on, guaranteed there are going to be many people angry at the final outcome.

1 Like

@Dennis3450

Absolutely - racists, little Englanders, stupid northerners, the great unwashed, football hooligans, neanderthals, neo Nazis the list goes on.

Incidentally I actually know someone who voted to remain because he thought he would never be able to eat Pizza again - no kidding!

1 Like

Never Give up, Never Surrender

Aye i think the outcome is done and dusted, Rudy has said on Fox that he’ll have to forget the courts, the state legs are the guys now in focus.

Watched a guy the other day - self proclaimed liberal, there was an outdoor event in Florida most attendees were Trump supporters and had all the hats and gear, They all knew that he is a liberal - he locked his keys in his car - guess what happened.

He had a gathering around him in secods with everyone pitching in - they got the keys out.

That’s America :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@peterma

Maybe I’m wrong but I do think that the maga crowd don’t want to be seen to be violent or attracting negative press…

For the most part they have the moral high ground, regardless of what the media say.

Of course there are exceptions.

1 Like

That is 100% correct, the hate and division you see on the media is a lie, they take a hand full of haters on both sides and say this represents all of America, that is a lie. Did you watch that short video I posted a few minutes ago, everyone needs to watch it, that is how the media controls decent

As someone who owns a MAGA hat, I can tell you it is not in the average Trump supporter’s nature to be violent, after a rally there is little to clean up as Trump supporters don’t even litter. It is called having respect for one’s self and everyone else, We are not out there protesting because we want free stuff from the government, we protest because we want to keep what we have. The middle class is the Trump base and right now the middle class is barely afloat, this virus and the government shutting down businesses owned by the middle class is about the wipe out half the middle class.

one final thought, that 2.2 trillion dollar stimulus bill called the Cars Act that gave everyone $1,200 if all. Had that money just been given to families that would have been about $20,000 per family, How different things would be if they had done that

1 Like

So is there ever a time when the citizens of a country need to take a stand and fight??

It depends I guess on how much you love your country and much you love your freedom.

Blackduck

2 Likes

I imagine many things go through your head when you have to make that decision. For some it’s not even a question of fighting. For others, with a young family or old parents/relatives, maybe not able bodied, or family elsewhere that could provide support, that question is more difficult.

The Arizona Supreme court has ruled on another case.

Also, the GOP speaker of the house has rejected calls to overturn AZ election result.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2020/12/04/arizona-republican-speaker-house-rejects-calls-overturn-election-rusty-bowers/3830827001/?itm_medium=recirc&itm_source=taboola&itm_campaign=internal&itm_content=ExploreMore

So that’s 0-6 on the legal challenge front in AZ. More to come.

1 Like

The Democrat-controlled house just passed a 740 billion dollar bill for the Military but withholds direct payment stimulus checks to Americans unable to work because of government-mandated shutdowns

Trump threatens to veto the bill as it contains protections for Social Media companies

Is this what you expected when you voted Democrat?

1 Like

Joe Biden is just a figurehead, the real Rulers of the Divided States of America is Pelosi

Good going America

1 Like

You sure about that?